A to Z Maintenance and Remodeling

With Angi since November 2012

As of right now I'm a one man operation that brings on qualified help as needed.I prefer this because it allows me to keep a close eye on quality control which I care about deeply.A satisfied customer means confident referrals.My Grandmother had a post at the cookie jar,it went "If a task is once begun,never leave it till it's done,be the labor great or small,do it right or not at all.I watched my Grandmom live that philosophy every day!That's my business.You'll get staight talk from me,give me a call....

Stephen H Wagner General Contractor

WW2 veterans receive 25% off labor on all jobs. Senior citizens receive 10% off labor rates on all jobs. (seniors age 65+) Churches and charities receive 10% off labor rates on all jobs! As a young boy my father told me learn a trade and you will never go hungry... at age 12 I took that to heart and spent my summers as his apprentice, learning everything i could about all the trades. That was 43 years ago. This summer I am exited to have my 16 year old son Joshua starting his apprenticeship. Over the many years I have developed an extensive network of skilled and trusted craftsmen who I often call upon to provide their expertise in a specific area.Cabinetmakers, Interior Designers, Plumbers, Landscapers, and Architects are just a few examples of professionals in our network. I have been working in the trades in south eastern Pennsylvania since 1994, when I was honorably discharged from the United States Navy after an 8 year enlistment. In the Navy I worked on advanced electronic, hydraulic, and pneumatic systems on submarines. Attention to detail was permanently seared into my character. This is evident by my many, many satisfied customers. Please ask to check our references! We will gladly give free estimates to customers within 20 miles of our office. We are in the small town of Mont Clare, close to Valley Forge. Angie's list members will receive a free ceramic tile back-splash on full kitchen remodels, a free ceramic tile floor upgrade on full bathroom remodels or a free sump pump system on full basement remodels. We concentrate primarily on interior remodeling and restoration work. We do about 80% residential work. We have worked with designers on the Oxford Alliance Show House, and performed extensive restoration on properties built during the Civil War and some in the late 1700's. We can often install mechanical upgrades without modifications to the original decor. For a great experience with your project please contact me to schedule a free consult.

Window Genie of Reading

Window Genie is America’s leader in home services. We specialize in window cleaning, window tinting, pressure washing, gutter cleaning and more. Each Window Genie location is locally owned and operated by franchise partners who are dedicated to improving the look and value of homes and small businesses in their communities. Window Genie’s commitment to customer satisfaction and professionalism is what sets us apart from the competition. With over 20 years of experience, Window Genie has earned the trust of homeowners across the nation. You can feel safe knowing our team of field technicians are fully trained, insured, bonded and have passed a background check. Estimates are always free, and our services are more affordable than you think!

Offers by Window Genie of Reading on Angi
B & B Brushstrokes LLC

B & B brushstrokes has been in business for over 20 years providing outstanding customer service and superior quality painting. We have an A+ rating and consistently achieve the Super Service award. Jeanette Bucci, the owner, takes personal pride in spending time with each client to consult on color and make sure that they are thrilled with the selection they choose. Our prices are very reasonable and we guarantee all work. Complimentary color consultations and free estimates.

05/04/2016

Description of Work
Hang pictures on walls; put together a "Teeter Hangup" (gymnastic apparatus), plaster a few holes in one wall. I thought for the little he did, it ws too expensive, Also, I failed to answer the phone, when he first arrived at the parking lot, to let him in (I live in an appartment community). I was"indisposed" at that moment. so as soon as I could called him back, but he had already left the parking lot,. He showed irritation that he had to turn around and come back although he hadn't driven that far, and that No flexibility or understanding on his part.

Category wallpaper

11/20/2012

He is $30 an hour, which is reasonable for the quality of work he does. I have been using him abotu about three years and have no complaints at all.

Description of Work
He has done everything from painting, fixing my gutters, fixed my garage door. He does everything.

Category garage doors,gutter repair,handyman service,interior painters

Well,as our catch phrase goes,Change a light bulb,move a wall,one call does it all.I've been fixing stuff since I was a kid.I guess the one thing I would most like to convey is that I will never take on a job that is beyond my competency.We do painting,carpentry,toilet tepairs,hanging pictures,carpet repairs,ceiling fans,fauset replacement,and a hundred other things.Give us a call.

Anything requiring a permit from the county.Don't want to deal with th