A to Z Maintenance and Remodeling

With Angi since November 2012

As of right now I'm a one man operation that brings on qualified help as needed.I prefer this because it allows me to keep a close eye on quality control which I care about deeply.A satisfied customer means confident referrals.My Grandmother had a post at the cookie jar,it went "If a task is once begun,never leave it till it's done,be the labor great or small,do it right or not at all.I watched my Grandmom live that philosophy every day!That's my business.You'll get staight talk from me,give me a call....

Window Genie of Reading

Window Genie is America’s leader in home services. We specialize in window cleaning, window tinting, pressure washing, gutter cleaning and more. Each Window Genie location is locally owned and operated by franchise partners who are dedicated to improving the look and value of homes and small businesses in their communities. Window Genie’s commitment to customer satisfaction and professionalism is what sets us apart from the competition. With over 20 years of experience, Window Genie has earned the trust of homeowners across the nation. You can feel safe knowing our team of field technicians are fully trained, insured, bonded and have passed a background check. Estimates are always free, and our services are more affordable than you think!

Offers by Window Genie of Reading on Angi
J & R Garage Door Company Inc

J & R Garage Door Company, Inc. is a locally owned and operated company in Bensalem, Pennsylvania, is the area's premier destination for garage door services, including installation, maintenance, & repair. We look forward to hearing from you!

Apex Overhead Door Inc

We would like to take this opportunity to introduce ourselves as the Sales Manager and Operations Manager for Apex Overhead Door Company, Inc. We at Apex Overhead Door Company pride ourselves in providing quality service and competitive pricing.

Offers by Apex Overhead Door Inc on Angi

05/04/2016

Description of Work
Hang pictures on walls; put together a "Teeter Hangup" (gymnastic apparatus), plaster a few holes in one wall. I thought for the little he did, it ws too expensive, Also, I failed to answer the phone, when he first arrived at the parking lot, to let him in (I live in an appartment community). I was"indisposed" at that moment. so as soon as I could called him back, but he had already left the parking lot,. He showed irritation that he had to turn around and come back although he hadn't driven that far, and that No flexibility or understanding on his part.

Category wallpaper

11/20/2012

He is $30 an hour, which is reasonable for the quality of work he does. I have been using him abotu about three years and have no complaints at all.

Description of Work
He has done everything from painting, fixing my gutters, fixed my garage door. He does everything.

Category garage doors,gutter repair,handyman service,interior painters

Well,as our catch phrase goes,Change a light bulb,move a wall,one call does it all.I've been fixing stuff since I was a kid.I guess the one thing I would most like to convey is that I will never take on a job that is beyond my competency.We do painting,carpentry,toilet tepairs,hanging pictures,carpet repairs,ceiling fans,fauset replacement,and a hundred other things.Give us a call.

Anything requiring a permit from the county.Don't want to deal with th