VINYL KINGS

With Angi since November 2010

4.4

We Treat You Like Royalty If you are in the State College or Altoona area and are looking for fencing, decks, porches, or other specialty products, we are your one-stop source for vinyl home improvement products! At Vinyl King, we specialize in the custom fitting of our extensive line of products to suit your needs and surroundings. We can supply and install virtually any design choice available. Our products are durable, maintenance free, and available in traditional white, almond, gray, or light brown (clay). We promise to have the perfect product to suit your needs and taste. View just some of our available products online, and give us a call. We'll be happy to show you more. Look through the site to view a sampling of recent projects. You can see the improvement in quality and beauty that our vinyl products provide. We aren't limited to what you see here, so if you have an idea in mind, or even if you want some design ideas, give us a call and we would be happy to help you choose the perfect products to beautify and protect your home for years to come. ...

Good Fence Company LLC

Good Fence Company is a family owned fencing installation company with 30+ years of experience that serves central PA as well as the surrounding areas. We provide installation services of all different types of fencing including chain link, wood, vinyl, aluminum and more. Along with our permanent fencing installation services, Good Fence Company also provides temporary fencing solutions. We guarantee our installation and labor and take pride in the process. In addition to our labor guarantee, our material providers also offer different guarantees on their varieties of materials we use for our fence projects. "Building yours as if it were our own" is not just a slogan on our truck, it's how we run our business as well as how we treat our customers.

Yuri Rumbalski's Year Round Contracting

Meeting YOUR needs Year Round. Fully licensed and insured. Serving Central PA since 2011.

Jr Lamey Contracting

Here at Jr Lamey Contracting we are a family based business. We provide all types of construction needs, from new roofs, beautiful new siding ,windows, decks , Pole barns , stick building garage, concrete, retaining walls, beautiful hardscaping and much more With over 20 yrs of experience we provide work with quality that the job is done right the first time .

03/28/2016

Great to work with prior to the sale. And the installers were professional and easy to work with. The problem comes with the follow up. We needed a repair to one of our gates (the freezing air disabled one of the pistons that auto closes the gate) and Michael came out last spring to assess the problem. But there has been no response since then - even after repeated emails and calls. The fence was very expensive and it is frustrating to have a portion of it broken.

Description of Work
Provided fencing for a portion of our yard.

12/01/2015

Description of Work
They were amazing and did a great job I def say go with them for any fencing needs!

11/30/2015

Description of Work
We had a fence put up by them. Fast. On budget. Good customer service.

06/23/2015

Their customer service was good, the work was good and the price was good.

Description of Work
They installed railing and fencing.

05/31/2014

They were quick to come out and give us an estimate and worked with us to try to contain the cost a little. It was about two weeks later that the workmen showed up with some of the materials. They were the ones that let me know when the work would begin. (Communication with the office is pretty much non-existent.). For the most part there were only two installers and they were very efficient. When we wanted one of the posts straightened up, they dug out the concrete and fixed it without complaining. Installers get an A+. The fence looks great. I have tried to contact the office regarding a warranty, but my e-mail remains unanswered.

Description of Work
Installed a fence around backyard.

05/13/2013

Michael came and gave the estimate. The final price was a little higher because we decided to add lights to the outside corners of the new deck. They did the work on the front porch first, and removed the old deck. Installation of the new deck was delayed somewhat because I decided to change the colors from what I'd originally picked, and they had already ordered. They were very accommodating in dealing with the change in colors. While they left some trash in the yard while they were working, when the project was finished they brought a truck and took away all the trash and cleaned up. They even gave us a few extra parts of the decking boards when they were done so that we can use them for building flower boxes. We love the new deck and are looking forward to not having maintenance of our old wood deck.

Description of Work
Removed old deck from behind our home, and built new deck with Azek decking and vinyl rails. The new deck has 2 sets of steps -- first down to the back yard, and second set down to our patio. It also has lights on outside corners of the deck. In addition they replaced the wooden posts and rails on our front porch with vinyl posts and rails.

Category decks,fencing

04/28/2013

I am still waiting for that phone call to be returned and today's date is April 28. In sharing my story with one other friend, I was told she called 6 times, and never received one call back. All I am saying is, give it a try and if you don't hear back in a timely manner, you may want to have a back up plan in place.

Description of Work
In all honesty, no service was performed. I saw a flyer in our daily paper on April 12. On April 15, there was a 2nd flyer. That is the day I called and left a message on their answering machine. They had a very nice message, apologizing for the machine, noting how annoying machines were and promising to return the call at their earliest convenience. I was encouraged, as in my experience, construction-type businesses don't seem to be good in returning calls.

Fencing, Decks, Porches