Eiler Excavating & Construction LLC

Founded 1986 • With Angi since April 2016

For more than 15 years, Eiler Excavating & Construction has been providing excavation & construction services throughout PA. We are committed to providing the very finest service and excellent customer care. We take pride in our work and treat every project as if it were our own. We get the job done right the first time....

Rick Page Quality Landscaping

Multiple Employees per job. Free Estimates. May contact through Email or Phone.

Isbir Construction & Landscape Corp

Isbir Construction & Landscape Corp. is a professional company. We specialize in drainage systems, retaining walls, decorative concrete, paving stones, landscaping, and excavating. We are most interested in unique, difficult, or special jobs. Our educated and certified staff allows us to offer what we call turn key service where we handle all aspects of our projects from engineering to permitting, as well as complete restoration. It all starts with our "virtual appointment", contact us to find out how it works! Our number one goal is customer satisfaction.

Alati Excavating

We offer quality work matched with unprecedented character. Here at Alati Excavation we take pride in our work and want our customers to be happy with the work he have done. Will go above and beyond to complete a job in a timely manner and satisfy our customers from day one!!

07/10/2017

Excellent no complaints.

Description of Work
I hired Eiler Excavating to demolished an inground swimming pool and shed. After the project was complete Josh came back and planted grass on the entire area. Josh was a pleasure to work with and very knowledge able. I would absolutely hire him again if I'm in need of his services.

05/17/2017

Most excellent! Josh is an excellent operator and a man of his word

Description of Work
1 acre brush clearing and site prep

05/17/2017

I would hire him again. That says it all.

Description of Work
I had a half-acre cleared by Josh. He showed up on time, completed the work as stated and did an excellent job.

01/31/2017

I had several contractors provide estimates for the project. All of their estimates were extremely pricey, very pushy and they wanted to do work that was not necessary to complete. When speaking with Josh he was certainly looking out for my best interest in completing the job to my satisfaction, ensured that my problem was resolved and was very reasonable on the price. I was very satisfied I highl...

Description of Work
Water leaking in basement, exterior french drain around the home

Category excavators,drain pipe

Land Clearing, Excavation, Landscaping & Demolition - Trench, Major Grading, Re-Sloping, Land Slide Repair & French & Surface Drains, Gravel Driveways, New Lawn Installation, Waterproofing, Retaining Walls.