Eiler Excavating & Construction LLC

Founded 1986 • With Angi since April 2016

891 Blue Ridge Rd

Plum, PA 15239

For more than 15 years, Eiler Excavating & Construction has been providing excavation & construction services throughout PA. We are committed to providing the very finest service and excellent customer care. We take pride in our work and treat every project as if it were our own. We get the job done right the first time....

07/10/2017

Nicholas I.

Excellent no complaints.

Description of Work
I hired Eiler Excavating to demolished an inground swimming pool and shed. After the project was complete Josh came back and planted grass on the entire area. Josh was a pleasure to work with and very knowledge able. I would absolutely hire him again if I'm in need of his services.

05/17/2017

Christopher S.

Most excellent! Josh is an excellent operator and a man of his word

Description of Work
1 acre brush clearing and site prep

05/17/2017

Christopher S.

I would hire him again. That says it all.

Description of Work
I had a half-acre cleared by Josh. He showed up on time, completed the work as stated and did an excellent job.

01/31/2017

Adrienne L.

I had several contractors provide estimates for the project. All of their estimates were extremely pricey, very pushy and they wanted to do work that was not necessary to complete. When speaking with Josh he was certainly looking out for my best interest in completing the job to my satisfaction, ensured that my problem was resolved and was very reasonable on the price. I was very satisfied I highly recommend Eiler Excavating and Construction.

Description of Work
Water leaking in basement, exterior french drain around the home

Category excavators, drain pipe

Rick Page Quality Landscaping

Multiple Employees per job. Free Estimates. May contact through Email or Phone.

Alati Excavating

We offer quality work matched with unprecedented character. Here at Alati Excavation we take pride in our work and want our customers to be happy with the work he have done. Will go above and beyond to complete a job in a timely manner and satisfy our customers from day one!!

Cullum Excavating

Cullum Excavating specializes in drainage installation, service lines, demolition, land clearing, parking lots, driveways,french drains,waterproofing,grading, and all general excavating! Also we offer off road recovery and liquid lawn fertilization. We strive to be your go-to company for all your digging needs. No job is too small. Call 724-954-5214 or click today to schedule a free quote!

Offers by Cullum Excavating on Angi

Frequently Asked Questions & Answers about Eiler Excavating & Construction LLC

How is Eiler Excavating & Construction LLC overall rated?

Eiler Excavating & Construction LLC is currently rated 5 overall out of 5.

What days are Eiler Excavating & Construction LLC open?

Eiler Excavating & Construction LLC is open:

What payment options does Eiler Excavating & Construction LLC provide

Eiler Excavating & Construction LLC accepts the following forms of payment: Check

Does Eiler Excavating & Construction LLC offer free estimates?

Yes, Eiler Excavating & Construction LLC offers free project estimates.

Does Eiler Excavating & Construction LLC offer eco-friendly accreditations?

No, Eiler Excavating & Construction LLC does not offer eco-friendly accreditations.

Are warranties offered by Eiler Excavating & Construction LLC?

No, Eiler Excavating & Construction LLC does not offer warranties.

What services does Eiler Excavating & Construction LLC offer?

Eiler Excavating & Construction LLC offers the following services: Land Clearing, Excavation, Landscaping & Demolition - Trench, Major Grading, Re-Sloping, Land Slide Repair & French & Surface Drains, Gravel Driveways, New Lawn Installation, Waterproofing, Retaining Walls.