Vania Brito's House Service

Founded 2010 • With Angi since March 2013

Office Equipment Repair

3576 Elmhurst

Pittsburgh, PA 15212

Let us take care of the house cleaning so you can enjoy your free time with your family and friends! Come home to a squeaky clean house and ditch the Saturday-morning-clean-up sessions. Our flexible scheduling and packages allow us to cater our cleaning services to our clients' specific needs. Our cleaning experts are ready to help you whether you need regular or occasional cleaning, we will help you come up with a plan that fits your needs and your budget! We clean bathrooms from top to bottom, dust blinds, clean the inside of windows, window sills, wipe down baseboards and all wood work, dust all furniture, vacuum all carpets, sweep and mop floors. In the kitchen, we wipe all cabinets and countertops, clean the stovetop as well as the microwave inside and out. We also wipe all the appliances' doors, clean the sink, empty trash can and put a new bag in. We also supply all cleaning products....

house cleaning (217)floor cleaning (9)outdoor kitchens (2)

07/21/2022

Mary Anne M.

Vania Brito has been working for us for quite some time now in our office in the South Fayette area and the staff does a fantastic job and they are punctual. We are extremely pleased with our choice and would recommend them.

Description of Work
Office cleaning

Category house cleaning, office equipment repair

Work Completed On 07/18/2022

01/13/2022

Jen B.

Amazing. The cleaning staff were professional, trustworthy and very diligent. My house has never been so clean. They were scheduled for 4 hours and I felt badly at 6:20 when they were still cleaning and not quite satisfied yet. They stayed an extra 30’min to finish. Highly recommend! No surface was ignored.

Description of Work
Deep house clean

Work Completed On 01/12/2022

03/04/2021

Kim Z.

Cesar and the Vania Brito team who cleaned our house this week met all of my expectations. They were responsive, punctual and did a great job cleaning! They did not rush through the job like other services I’ve tried since moving to Pittsburgh. Every nook and cranny was cleaned. I mean really cleaned - not superficially, but thoroughly cleaned every nook and cranny. I highly recommend them.

Description of Work
Regular house cleaning

Work Completed On 03/04/2021

09/17/2020

Debbie K.

Awesome!! They did a fabulous job. Exceeded our expectations!!!

Description of Work
Move out cleaning

Category house cleaning, floor cleaning

Work Completed On 09/10/2020

09/08/2018

Marilyn A.

I had another company scheduled just before a move-in, but three (!) of their workers called off the day before which put the service in jeopardy. Vania Brito had great reviews so I gave Caesar a call and he was happy to swoop in and save the day! With no notice, he honored the Angie’s List discount and sent two thorough cleaning staff who left no stone unturned in their efforts to clean my new home. Thank you to Caesar and the staff who left my home spotless.

Description of Work
Move-in deep cleaning on a 3 broom clean Bed, 2 full bath, 1500 sq ft home.

07/10/2018

Tracy W.

They do a great job. I have been using them for 4 years now, and plan on continuing with them!

Description of Work
Housecleaning.

Work Completed On 07/10/2018

04/25/2018

Andrea K.

Very well. I had an emergency and had to cancel. The owner was very understanding and accommodating. The girls were very good. I am very pleased. Will use them again and would recommend their services

Description of Work
Deep House Cleaning

Category house cleaning, floor cleaning

Work Completed On 04/25/2018

04/09/2018

Jason H.

Awesome job all around. From setting up an estimate, responsiveness to quality and cost of cleaning performed. Great service and looking froward to continuing use of the service.

Description of Work
Small house cleaning every two weeks.

Work Completed On 04/02/2018

04/01/2018

Jasiri S.

It went well. However, they don't clean surfaces not readily seen. So, if you have hard to reach places or under cabinets, you'll have to get those cleaned yourself.

Description of Work
General cleaning

Work Completed On 04/01/2018

03/11/2018

Cathy F.

The first two times they used their own products and cleaned very well. The last few times they did a poor job of it. I mentioned to them before the last cleaning thinking they would go back to original good standard but was very disappointed.the toilets were only one thing that was poorly done. Too many to name but phot of the toilet should show that the only cleaned center of bowl. They asked for paper towels etc.after the first which I was happy to supply but they did not leave the unused roll time after time.

Description of Work
House cleaning

Category house cleaning

Review for Vania Brito's House Service - 3576 Elmhurst, Pittsburgh, PA - 36923842

02/19/2018

Kimmer G.

They did good work but were a little pricey.

Description of Work
House Cleaning

Work Completed On 02/19/2018

01/24/2018

Tracy W.

They are always on time, and with 3 of them, it only took about an hour, and there prices are good as well.

Description of Work
Housecleaning.

Work Completed On 01/15/2018

01/10/2018

Lani L.

They arrived when they said they would and worked very diligently. I would definitely have them again.

Description of Work
I had house cleaning done.

Work Completed On 11/29/2017

12/13/2017

Robert H.

Went great. They were able to fit me in during the timeframe I needed. They showed up when they said they would and did an excellent job. Highly recommended.

Description of Work
Cleaning entire house in preparation for listing the property for sale.

Work Completed On 12/04/2017

12/11/2017

Leonard S.

Well. They were on time and did a good job.

Description of Work
House cleaning

Work Completed On 12/11/2017

12/11/2017

julie M.

Team did a great job!! Very easy to work with and thorough cleaning.

Description of Work
Deep house cleaning

Work Completed On 12/11/2017

12/04/2017

Jennifer D.

It went very well. So much so that I hired them to come back every other week. That has happened one time and so far so good.

Description of Work
I purchased the deep clean option of 9 hours. My house is smaller but we did have some tough areas that had been neglected.

Work Completed On 11/16/2017

11/16/2017

Cheryl L B.

I had a wonderful experience and I am very happy that my apartment is now tidy and clean. My neighbor who also works in housekeeping was also impressed with the quality of the work.

Description of Work
Two ladies came to deep clean my apartment. I was very impressed by their professionalism. They took their time and made sure that my place was spotless when they left for the day. I was very pleased with their work and would definitely hire them again. I spoke with Cesar on the phone several times and he was most accommodating and pleasant to talk to regarding my housecleaning appointment. I would definitely use this service again in the future.

Work Completed On 11/13/2017

11/06/2017

Rachel H.

Wow! Cesar and his team did a fabulous job. Even though we had signed up for a 3 hour cleaning, they stayed 1.5 hours longer to get the job done. They were on time, professional, did a great job, were polite. Our kitchen looks brand new!

Description of Work
Housecleaning - 4 bedrooms, 4 bathrooms, kitchen, etc

Work Completed On 11/06/2017

09/18/2017

barbara S.

I would highly recommend this company. Two people worked for four and a half hours (actually 5, because they would not quit until they were done, even though the time for which I had paid was over). They did a great job, were easy to work with and professional.

Description of Work
I hired Vania to clean the 7 bedroom house into which we had just moved.

Work Completed On 08/29/2017

08/20/2017

Anindya C.

The cleaning team from Vania Brito's arrived at my place and did a brief, initial walk through of the house to see what areas I was looking to have cleaned. After the walk through, the team got to work on the bedrooms, bathrooms, and kitchen. The entire cleaning took about 3.5 hours and the results were excellent. The bathrooms and kitchen especially looked amazing after their cleaning. I would highly recommend their services and I plan to hire them again for future cleaning needs.

Description of Work
Thorough whole-house cleaning.

Work Completed On 07/26/2017

08/14/2017

Pamela H.

Great job overall cleaning of house. Best cleaners I've ever used!!

Description of Work
House cleaning

Work Completed On 08/14/2017

07/12/2017

Kimberly A A.

I purchased the nine hours of deep housecleaning. They were very prompt and accommodating in scheduling the cleaning with me. The team was prompt, friendly and very efficient. They cleaned my house from top to bottom and did a fabulous job!! Everything looks beautiful and they did not skip a thing! I even inquired about hiring them for regular cleaning. If you are thinking about hiring a service, hire them! You won't be sorry - it's money very well spent!

Description of Work
I purchased the 9 hours of deep housecleaning to have my house cleaned thoroughly.