TruGreen Lawn Care - 5185

With Angi since February 2017

4.1

Burk's Lawncare

We are a lawn and yard, landscape company. Some not all of our work includes lawn care, small tree removal, mulching, river rock, bush trimming and removal. I also do gutter and window cleaning.

Cutting Edge Landscape Solutions LLC

If you are in need of property maintenance for your home or commercial space, please consider Cutting Edge Landscape Solutions LLC. We are a full-service, fully insured and licensed landscaping company, servicing the greater Pittsburgh area and looking to expand. Cutting Edge Landscape Solutions LLC has a variety of well-maintained lawn equipment as well as a staff devoted to performing quality workmanship with a 100% safety record. We pride ourselves on our excellent customer service. We are confident that our service is top-notch and that our pricing options are more affordable than our competitors. Along with weekly grass cutting services. we complete additional residential/commercial services, if needed, such as mulching, fertilizing, plantings, pruning, aerating, de-thatching, pressure washing, weed spraying, concrete/retaining walls, backhoe services, and snow removal . Please consider Cutting Edge Landscape Solutions LLC to be your full service property care givers.

CTS Landscaping

At CTS Landscaping, we specialize in grass, edging, pruning, mulch, plant/yard installs, and landscape designs. With years of experience, we take the time to make sure our quality is top notch and leaving us and the customer happy. We believe our work is our advertising so, we always make sure our job stands out. Call today to setup a free estimate.

10/29/2019

I have had Trugreen for 17 years and they just lack customer service and following through on what they say they will do. When you try calling their local number you zoom off to a call center out of state. I will not hire them again - terrible company to deal with.

Description of Work
Yearly Lawn Maintenance

08/03/2019

Can't tell that my lawn was ever fertilized. My lawn looks awful. I would never use Tru Green again.

Description of Work
Fertilize lawn

03/24/2019

We hired this company primarily for week control. In spite of their 'guaranteed" weed control, I saw emerging weeds on a weekly basis. I've spoken with technicians a number of times about this and also to management by phone with no improvement in results. We are older and both have knee and back issues. With a typical southwest PA lawn that has a definite slope, hand weeding has become too difficult for me. After two seasons of poor results (and a husband who is slow to complain and doesn't like change), I'm done.

Description of Work
Weed control

07/14/2018

Fine. We like. We had them for 2 years. We're pleased.

Description of Work
Weed treatment.

Category lawn service

06/11/2018

Lawn progressively got worse. More weeds and grass was not green and healthy. Also had issue that when they claimed to come to do service they did not leave a flag in yard. So each time I complained I got a sales pitch on buying more service at a discount for my troubles. I told them I just wanted what I was paying for. They then said they would send an experienced technician to check it out. I took day off to be home and he never showed. But I got text message that he had arrived and completed the work. That’s when I had enough and cancelled service and demanded all payments returned. To their credit they honored that request.

Description of Work
Lawn fertilizing and weed control

06/05/2017

The service is fine, and I have been a customer of their for about 10 years. The product actually works very well.

Description of Work
For shrubs grass maintenance.

Category lawn service

06/03/2017

They do a pretty good job of everything. I don’t know that they need to do anything more. Whenever they’re here they always let me that they are here before they start. After they’re done, they leave a list of what they did and any recommendations if they notice something going on with the lawn or the shrubs. They say like, “well, it looks like it needs watered!”

Description of Work
The lawn service is 6 times a year. The shrubs is like 4. Every other week or once a month, they are out here. The lawn care, fertilizing and weeding.

06/03/2017

It’s all standard. The services prices are all the same. The lawn looks beautiful, green and no weeds and in great condition.

Description of Work
It was lawn fertilization and weed control.

06/03/2017

The service was great. I’m still using them. It’s about $50, they bill me. They just make my lawn look awesome with the services they give.

Description of Work
They do my lawn, they’re a lawn service. They do fertilize and weed care for the lawn, and they do my shrubs as well. They were doing a lawn application.

06/03/2017

They just do an excellent job. They lawn looks great. Any time I’ve ever noticed weeds in the lawn in-between treatments, I've called them and they will come out and retreat without charge.

Description of Work
That was the lawn fertilization and weed control.