Spectrum Pest Control

Founded 1992 • With Angi since March 2006

BUO324

410 Oliver Ave

Pittsburgh, PA 15222

We will sanitize the workspace and all areas touched

Spectrum Pest Control gives Pittsburgh customers state of the art pest control service products and services. Our company specializes in Ants, Bees and Termites. Spectrum Pest Control has developed into Pittsburgh PA's pest control service Business leader. Our local consumer service personnel is looking forward to helping you. For more information call us at: (412) 532-1380...

pest control (17)

08/09/2021

Excellent service. Would highly recommend

Description of Work
Quarterly Service

Work Completed On 08/09/2021

11/12/2020

I do not recommend this company. They will not replace items they ruin in your home. And at least 1 of their technicians will bring bugs to your home to insure future business.

Description of Work
Bedbug treatment

Work Completed On 05/01/2019

07/24/2018

So far so good, the boys did the job that we asked them to do.

Description of Work
They did an exterminating job.

Work Completed On 06/24/2018

08/19/2013

They come out every quarter and spray the outside of the house for insects , mostly spiders since we live in the woods. Most times the spider problem is stopped , but sometimes the spiders win. They have offered to come out and spray again if I notice there is a need.

Description of Work
Spray outside perimeter of house for spiders and other insects quarterly

Work Completed On 07/20/2013

07/16/2013

He came out on the same day that we called and was very quick and professional.

Description of Work
removed hornet nest

Work Completed On 07/16/2013

01/14/2013

Hornets gone! And they did not come back. Thanks!

Description of Work
This was the only pest control company that I called who was able to come out and remove a large hornet nest that same week. They scheduled a visit the next day and removed the nest from my second story window. Very professional company and great customer service.

Work Completed On 06/01/2012

05/10/2011

With the weather turning I noticed some ants. I called Spectrum and they arraigned for a treatment quickly They treated the interior and exterior of the house and I haven't seen an ant since. Their treatment also covers many other common pests such as spiders. While walking around the outside with them, Spectrum mentioned that if I discovered a yellowjacket nest, they would come and take care of t...

Description of Work
Treated the interior and exterior of the house for ants, spiders, and other pests.

Work Completed On 04/20/2011

07/26/2010

I have a contract with them. They consistently provide high quality. If there is ever a problem between spraying, then all I have to do is just give them a call. They came out the next day itself when I had some problems and they took care of it. So I get the benefits of solving the problems in between along with their contract. They come out and take care of their normal spraying as well as solve...

Description of Work
I used the services of Spectrum Pest Control about a month and a half ago. They come out periodically to spray inside and in the foundation.

Work Completed On 06/01/2010

11/04/2009

I have used Spectrum (Jim) since 2006. This year seemed an especially bad year for wasps and bees. I found an in-ground yellow-jacket nest in the front of my home and within a day after placing the call Jim came out and took care of it. With siding, it's a perfect place for wasps to build nests and Jim will always focus on spraying to eliminate this problem as best as possible. Jim will regularly ...

Description of Work
Spraying for bugs with special emphasis this year, on underground yellow-jackets.

Work Completed On 10/14/2009

09/26/2006

I have to admit, I was panicky when I placed the call. They were able to get here within a day or so, I was very impressed with the gentleman that came out to spray. He answered every question and reassured me that if I still saw anything after 2 weeks, they would come back out and spray at no cost to me. I decided on a quarterly contract this will be preventative and is also cost effective. I wou...

Description of Work
I found ants in the kitchen area which prompted my call, but I have also been dealing with spiders, etc. because of a wooded area behind our home. The house was sprayed on the first floor, the basement, the garage, and outside.

Category pest control

Pest Control Service, Bee Removal Exterminator, Insect Control Exterminating, Rodent Control Pest Exterminators, Rat Control Pest Exterminating

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Check, Discover, PayPal