We will sanitize the workspace and all areas touched

Spectrum Pest Control

Founded 1992 • With Angi since March 2006

410 Oliver Ave

Pittsburgh, PA 15222

Spectrum Pest Control gives Pittsburgh customers state of the art pest control service products and services. Our company specializes in Ants, Bees and Termites. Spectrum Pest Control has developed into Pittsburgh PA's pest control service Business leader. Our local consumer service personnel is looking forward to helping you. For more information call us at: (412) 532-1380...

Alexander S.

Excellent service. Would highly recommend

Description of Work
Quarterly Service

Tony C.

Great. Got rid of carpenter ants.

Description of Work
Exterior pest spray

William H.

Monthly service

Description of Work
Pest control

Leslie P.

Great- they always do a good job!

Description of Work
Pest spray

11/12/2020

Miriam P.

I do not recommend this company. They will not replace items they ruin in your home. And at least 1 of their technicians will bring bugs to your home to insure future business.

Description of Work
Bedbug treatment

07/24/2018

Pat G.

So far so good, the boys did the job that we asked them to do.

Description of Work
They did an exterminating job.

12/11/2017

Barbara K.

Great. Very professional.

Description of Work
My home. they sprayed twice a year for bugs etc and outside as well.

10/04/2017

Julie V.

10/03/2014

Nikki G.

Description of Work
We signed up for a quarterly maintenance package. Haven't seen anything in the house last few weeks but lots of dead would-be trespassers along the perimeter of our house. Thanks for keeping them out! | |Service tech was friendly and efficient also. Showed up when he said and was in and out with little interruption :-)

08/19/2013

Mark C.

They come out every quarter and spray the outside of the house for insects , mostly spiders since we live in the woods. Most times the spider problem is stopped , but sometimes the spiders win. They have offered to come out and spray again if I notice there is a need.

Description of Work
Spray outside perimeter of house for spiders and other insects quarterly

07/16/2013

aseiu P.

He came out on the same day that we called and was very quick and professional.

Description of Work
removed hornet nest

01/14/2013

Michael C.

Hornets gone! And they did not come back. Thanks!

Description of Work
This was the only pest control company that I called who was able to come out and remove a large hornet nest that same week. They scheduled a visit the next day and removed the nest from my second story window. Very professional company and great customer service.

05/10/2011

Neil M.

With the weather turning I noticed some ants. I called Spectrum and they arraigned for a treatment quickly They treated the interior and exterior of the house and I haven't seen an ant since. Their treatment also covers many other common pests such as spiders. While walking around the outside with them, Spectrum mentioned that if I discovered a yellowjacket nest, they would come and take care of that for me. Professional, prompt, and courteous. I recommend them. I have a year long contract with them, so I'll update as they make additional treatments.

Description of Work
Treated the interior and exterior of the house for ants, spiders, and other pests.

07/26/2010

MICHELE M.

I have a contract with them. They consistently provide high quality. If there is ever a problem between spraying, then all I have to do is just give them a call. They came out the next day itself when I had some problems and they took care of it. So I get the benefits of solving the problems in between along with their contract. They come out and take care of their normal spraying as well as solve the problems that come in between. They are a great company.

Description of Work
I used the services of Spectrum Pest Control about a month and a half ago. They come out periodically to spray inside and in the foundation.

11/04/2009

MICHELE M.

I have used Spectrum (Jim) since 2006. This year seemed an especially bad year for wasps and bees. I found an in-ground yellow-jacket nest in the front of my home and within a day after placing the call Jim came out and took care of it. With siding, it's a perfect place for wasps to build nests and Jim will always focus on spraying to eliminate this problem as best as possible. Jim will regularly spray for insects, especially spiders - and since using Spectrum I have had no problems. I have a contract with Spectrum - they come out every few months to spray and 'if' I have an especially bad problem (i.e., yellow-jackets), Jim is usually here within a day. I highly recommend this company. They are professional company and I will continue to use them.

Description of Work
Spraying for bugs with special emphasis this year, on underground yellow-jackets.

09/26/2006

MICHELE M.

I have to admit, I was panicky when I placed the call. They were able to get here within a day or so, I was very impressed with the gentleman that came out to spray. He answered every question and reassured me that if I still saw anything after 2 weeks, they would come back out and spray at no cost to me. I decided on a quarterly contract this will be preventative and is also cost effective. I would give them an A+ and would recommend them to friends!

Description of Work
I found ants in the kitchen area which prompted my call, but I have also been dealing with spiders, etc. because of a wooded area behind our home. The house was sprayed on the first floor, the basement, the garage, and outside.

03/20/2006

JILL T.

Spectrum Pest Control automatically comes to my home every month to spray for insects. Even though we practically live in the woods, we don't seem to have any bug problems ever. On the occasion that we do (ie. Bees nest, ants) they have responded in a very timely manner. Whenever he comes to spray, he always asks if there is anything that we need, and he does preventative maintenance in different parts of our home.

Description of Work
Spectrum Pest Control comes to our home monthly and sprays for insects. They do the entire exterior of the home, including the eves and the shed and around the swing set area.

Bee Control

Locally owned - owner Steve Repasky, published author and nationally recognized honey bee expert with over 25 years of insect control expertise (B.S.Wildlife Biology). phone - North: (724) 772-9099, South: (412) 344-8007, West: (412) 262-5335, East: (412) 856-0559. Three licensed employees in addition to owner who is certified. Sub- contractors not used with the rare exception of crane access necessary for elevated nests requiring removal. Pricing in some cases can be provided by phone. Otherwise done on-site. For further information about the company please access our website or feel free to call the owner. The company is fully insured, licensed and certified. All work warranted and emergency call-out available 24/7. Special attention given to honey bee colonies both in swarms and established colonies - owner is certified Master Beekeeper and is able to remove and relocate honey bees alive.

COMPLETE PEST CONTROL SERVICES, LLC

Complete Pest Control Services offers prompt, effective, and guaranteed service at a affordable price. Complete Pest Control Services' technicians have over 30 years experience in both residential and commercial pest control. We are state certified and hold certifications from Purdue University, Texas A&M University, and AIB Food Safety/Hygiene. Complete Pest Control Services are fully insured.

Offers by COMPLETE PEST CONTROL SERVICES, LLC on Angi
    WITT PEST MANAGEMENT

Witt Pest Management is Pittsburgh's OLDEST and MOST ADVANCED pest control company. For more than a century, we have been protecting the health and property of businesses and homeowners throughout the Greater Pittsburgh area. As a family-owned and operated company, our team is dedicated to meeting the needs of our customers with the highest level of personalized, quality service. Harry L. Witt started Witt Pest Management in 1908 with a simple business philosophy: give people the best service possible at a fair price, and you've got a good chance for success. More than 100 years later, our philosophy is still the same. We have become industry leaders in productivity and innovation, taking the practice of traditional pest control and evolving the concept by emphasizing "pest management," a more proactive and holistic approach to monitoring and managing real and potential pest problems at commercial facilities and residences. We consider our service, sales and office staff to be a part of our extended family, creating an atmosphere that encourages personalized service and genuine customer care. In fact, all members of our pest solutions team are focused on delivering exceptional service to every customer, every time. Because we're Pittsburghers and care deeply about the people who live in our region, the health and well-being of our customers, their families, their pets and their property is our top priority. All of our service technicians are licensed by the PA Department of Agriculture and receive ongoing training and advanced certifications. As a QualityPro Certified company, we meet the highest industry standards. To strengthen your confidence in Witt Pest Management, every employee is required to pass detailed background checks, as well as regular drug testing.

Offers by WITT PEST MANAGEMENT on Angi

BUO324
    Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Check, Discover, PayPal

Pest Control Service, Bee Removal Exterminator, Insect Control Exterminating, Rodent Control Pest Exterminators, Rat Control Pest Exterminating