Soapy Roof

Founded 2009 • With Angi since April 2012

4096 New Texas Rd

Pittsburgh, PA 15239

Soapy Roof of Pittsburgh PA, offers a service to extend the life of your roof on your house and or business. We use the A.R.M.A Asphalt Roofing Manufacturer's Association approved cleaning methods...

06/05/2017

Darren S.

It was an extremely easy, pleasant experience. I set it up via email, they did an estimate right away, and came and did it quickly. My roof looks brand new (and I had the service done a year ago). Truly one of the most punctual, easy to work with groups I have ever worked with, and with a very reasonable price for a large roof with many different angles/peaks.

Description of Work
We had our entire roof cleaned, after noticing black streaks on the front and back.

10/20/2016

Patrick F.

Originally I contacted Brad through Angie's List about an estimate. He responded very quickly and asked me to fill out info on their website. I had an estimate probably 30 minutes later. He was very responsive via email on scheduling the appointment. He did contact me to ask about rescheduling but it was only pushing the appointment one day back which was not a problem at all. He informed me that I did not need to be present and that they would leave an invoice in my front door. On the day of the appointment, I did receive an email letting me know that he had finished the job. He went into detail what he had done and what my expectations should be moving forward. He even went out of the way and cleaned my gutters while he was up on the roof! Very very responsive and professional. I hope that I don't have to use them again, but would not bat an eyelash to contact them again. Strongly recommend them in necessary for your home.

Description of Work
The front half of my roof was covered with moss and lichens. I was worried that it was going to damage my roof so I contacted Soapy Roof after reading reviews on Angie's List.

04/30/2016

Al S.

Soapy Roof did a GREAT job of cleaning our roof. Brad was responsive to our phone calls and was very professional. He guaranteed the results and answered all of our questions. Most importantly, our 15 year old roof looks like new!

Description of Work
Roof cleaning

04/28/2016

Thomas M.

He was very punctual and professional. Got back to me with an estimate right away and did a thorough job.

Description of Work
He cleaned the debris, algae, lichens and mold off our roof.

03/25/2016

FRANK D.

Excellent, the roof looks great. In less than an hour, it really changed the appearance of the roof. HEecame early and walked me through the process. Very personable guy.

Description of Work
He cleans old roofs.

11/12/2015

DENISE C.

I got Brad's name from a friend. He answered our first call and set up a date to do the service. He arrived on time and discussed with us his procedure. He did a beautiful job of washing down our home including garage door and gutters. He is awesome and I would recommend him.

Description of Work
Brad came at 9:30 am and said it would take about an hour. Brad washed down our entire home and our gutters and garage door. Our home had a lot of algae and when he was done it looked beautiful. Brad was extremely professional but what was great was his personality shined through his professionalism. I would recommend his services for anyone.

09/08/2015

Rose P.

First of all, I saw Brad with all the positive reviews of Soapy Roof on Angie's List. I called Brad, and he returned my phone call right away. He was informative and explained to me about what the process entails depending on what is happening on your roof. I booked with him right away after his quote. Brad was earlier than the scheduled time, and super friendly and informative about cleaning the roof. He got all the debris off the roof. I would definitely recommend Brad at Soapy Roof to anyone. He is an A in my book, and a prime example of a wonderful, honest professional!

Description of Work
Brad cleaned our roof and gutters.

06/18/2015

anthony P.

It was the owner himself. He was a very personable guy. He treated my chimney and the deck but didnt know what kind of job it would do. It worked fantastically! I'm really amazed at how great it worked. They can do estimates over the internet, they don't need to come to your home first. It's just amazing! When I contacted him, he immediately got my roof pulled up online and got right back to me with a price. He didn't charge me any extra for the chimney and deck treatment. It was all one price with the roof cleaning.

Description of Work
They cleaned my roof and, as a side, my chimney had a lot of algae on it. He treated it. He also cleaned my artificial wood deck with the same chemical.

05/01/2015

Debbie S.

The initial results are great. The algae streaks are gone and the roof looks new again. The moss will take some time to dry up and wash away with the rain. Brad is knowledgeable, friendly, punctual and safe. He climbs the roof with the proper equipment and makes sure to clean up after the job and water down the overspray areas if any. Definitely a recommended service provider.

Description of Work
Treated our whole house roof for algae and moss buildup.

03/03/2015

Mary Jane G.

He is a nice easy man to get along with, I will probably use him again. He does wash siding now as well. He usually gets in touch with you the same day.

Description of Work
Cleaned roof for debris and washed the front of the gutters.

08/22/2014

Kevin D.

Brad did a great job throughout the process - started right away when he responded to my initial inquiry while he was on a family vacation. He is very passionate about his business and explained the entire process to me. He moved all of my patio items out of the way and prepped the areas before he applied the cleaning agent. The siding and roof look almost new. Brad pointed out that he missed a spot and got all of his equipment back out and cleaned that area before he left. Great service for sure. Highly recommend.

Description of Work
Cleaned roof, gutters, and siding.

Category gutter cleaning, roof cleaning

08/22/2014

George M.

My roof looks great. Black streaks forming on my roof and Soapy Roof cleaned all the streaks off. It looks like a brand new roof. They even got the stains off the roof that I didn't think were possible. Thank you!

Description of Work
Excellent service from Brad. Told me exactly what he would do and it was done.

07/17/2014

Barbara A R.

Soapy Roof provided the best quote, and did not exceed the estimate. it wasn't the estimate amount that clinched it, though. It was talking with Brad by phone when in the estimate phase. He explained everything to me about how the work would be done, the reason it is done that way, and what to expect. My first impressions of Brad while talking on the phone was that he is an honest professional committed to his work and to customer satisfaction, and friendly in the way of a good neighbor, and those impressions were confirmed when he did the work on my house. Brad arrived on schedule and ready to work. He performed the work efficiently, competently, and completely, and with good results. While on the roof, he noticed that the old shingles that are on two additions at the back of the house are in bad shape and should probably be replaced soon. I appreciated him noticing this and telling me because I never get on the roof and might not have seen this or realized it until the roof started leaking! (Note that he was not trying to get more work for himself when telling me this because his company does not do roofing.) He also did a couple little extra things, for no extra charge, on my front walkway and river rock next to the house that were very helpful to me and saved me time and money. I would recommend Brad and Soapy Roof to anyone who needs to have their roofs cleaned.

Description of Work
Cleaned the shingle roof on my house to kill moss and algae.

07/03/2014

CARRIE B.

The whole process was quick and easy. I submitted a quote request to Brad online and he immediately responded with a price. We set up a date and he came out within a few days to clean our roof. Excellent, prompt, professional service from a man who definitely takes pride in what he does and loves doing it. I cannot say enough great things. Our roof looks new again and to be honest didn't even realize there was someone to perform this type of service. Brad did a wonderful job and I would highly recommend him if you want the job done right.

Description of Work
The provider cleaned my roof shingles so they looked new again.

06/21/2014

Laura S.

The roof looks brand new! The owner is a delight to work with - he's very friendly and professional. I highly recommend Soapy Roof!

Description of Work
Cleaned the roof (we have numerous roof lines) and removed all of the dark brown streaks.

06/20/2014

Carol H.

The owner was friendly and professional. He clearly explained the method that he uses. Removing dark streaks on shingles is all he does and he is good at it. I do wish he had rinsed the windows better because the substance left noticeable streaks on the glass. However, the streaks disappeared when I used my garden hose to rinse the windows.

Description of Work
The owner of Soapy Roof arrived on time and enthusiastically went to work, using a power spray to soak the area of the roof that had dark streaks. He used a substance that did not harm any of my flowering plants or bushes, and he didn't need a ladder for my one-story house. The roof on the detached garage had dark streaks along the edge and this was added to the service for only $25, which was extremely reasonable. All of the streaks are completely gone. The roof looks as good as new. My house looks beautiful again.

05/22/2014

Brian F.

Company has a good, easy to navigate and informative website. Brad was very prompt in providing the online estimate and provided clear communication regarding timing and services to be provided. Roof looks fantastic! This is a great company run by a man that likes to make sure your roof is clean!

Description of Work
Cleaned moss as well as algae (black streaking) on roof. Also provided a nice inspection of the overall roof condition.

11/01/2013

John Y.

Brad was prompt and thorough, he took his time and did not seemed rushed. He stands behind his work and asked us to let him know if there were any problems or areas that he missed. He is Soapy Roof, so he wants to make sure the homeowner is happy. He is extremely personable and although he had other jobs after ours, he took the time to explain some cleaning related as well as non-cleaning issues with our roof. The roof looks great, and if we need to have it cleaned again we'll call Brad.

Description of Work
Brad removed all of the awful stains on my roof that were unsightly.

09/09/2013

Brian R.

Got a couple of quotes and selected Soapy Roof. They were happy to clean only the portion of roof that had moss, saving me quite a bit. They came when they promised. The crew was great. They asked if they could clean a piece of exterior wall that had something green growing on it. Sure you can! As explained, the moss turned brown quickly, but takes weeks to actually loosen and come off the roof. It's not completely clear yet, but nothing is green and it gets better with every rain. We had no problems with any of our extensive gardens and other landscaping. There was a faint oder of chlorine, but it went away quickly. Highly recommended!

Description of Work
Cleaned off severe moss on a portion of the roof

09/05/2013

MILTON B.

I called this provider last week to schedule. He arrived as scheduled 2 days ago, but since we also had a painter working, Brad, the owner thought it would be better to wait until today. In addition to treating the roof, he also took care of years of moss build-up around the foundation and chimney for no additional cost. My wife and I are very pleased. His price of $349 seemed very reasonable. He is thorough and highly professional, and seems to thoroughly enjoy his work. I will definitely use his services in the future and will recommend him to friends.

Description of Work
Cleaned entire roof of our house which was covered with moss and algae.

09/04/2013

Mary Jane G.

It went very well, he did an excellent job, very professional and very nice man to do business with.

Description of Work
swept and cleaned roof and cleaned vinyl siding.

08/28/2013

Drema K.

Rarely have I had such a creative and meticulous individual from the service industry as Brad Iannacchione from Soapy Roof. He found a way to get to all areas of my home, even if he had to did it by hand. He was attentive to my questions and respectful of my property. You should call his phone, 412-607-2605, just to hear his efficient and upbeat message. That pride in his company and the work he did started with the message and delivered to the work completed. It was relaxing to have such competency in action at my home.

Description of Work
Power washed vinyl siding and gutters.

Category gutter cleaning, pressure washing, roof cleaning

07/17/2013

Stephen G.

The experience was good. I liked everything about them, they responded quickly, they were on time, and did a good job.

Description of Work
We used Soapy Roof for roof cleaning.

07/10/2013

Tod W.

Job was performed on time and quickly. Our roof was dirty and we were afraid we would have to have the roof replaced. It now looks like new.

Description of Work
He cleaned the entire roof and it now looks like new.

06/22/2013

James T.

We submitted a request for an estimate on a Saturday and we had within hours the estimate (which turned out to be the actual cost as well) along with a description of the services and links to information on roof cleaning. An appointment was set up for about 1 and 1/2 weeks later. Brad showed up on the day specified and completed the roof cleaning in about 1 hour. The difference is amazing. Before the north facing section of roof was covered with black streaks (algae). It was very unsightly. There were also some minor streaking issues on the south facing section. After the cleaning the roof looks 99% better. We have some rust problems from unpainted vent pipes that did not come off (not sure if it anything would take it off). But other than that there are no visible black streaks anywhere on the roof. We are very pleased with the work. Regarding the cost; I really don't have anything to compare it to.

Description of Work
Cleaned the entire roof primarily black algae streaks.

Bee Windows & Gutters

We offer senior citizen discounts. We're a family business with 4-5 employees. We also sub-contract work for several other cleaning service company's.

Offers by Bee Windows & Gutters on Angi
    A+ PLUS CONCRETE & FOUNDATION REPAIR

We are a 13-year Super Service Award winning company using state-of-the-art technology to repair and restore concrete, and stabilize foundation walls that are tipping, bowing, or shearing. We repair and restore flat, concrete surfaces, such as driveways, patios, sidewalks, walkways, steps and porches. We can address cracking, crumbling or spalling concrete, and offer the newest technology in Power Washing and Sealing to achieve the best clean and protection with the #1 rated concrete sealer on the market. We offer Concrete Resurfacing in addition to repairs to give your concrete a fresh, new look. We now offer small concrete pour jobs! We use super non-skid elastomeric sealants for high-traffic surfaces that protect the concrete and keep you, your family and guests from slipping. We take great pride in offering honest, affordable ways and methods to our customers for the repairs they need. For foundation stabilization, we use The Fortress System (three-point carbon/kevlar straps and anchors) to give you the strongest, most durable foundation repair. There is a LIFETIME warranty on this stabilization that is also transferable to the next home owner. We look forward to working with you on your concrete restoration/repair and foundation stabilization projects. Please check us out at http://aplusconcretefoundationrepair.com or call us at (412) 731-2505!

Offers by A+ PLUS CONCRETE & FOUNDATION REPAIR on Angi
    All-Brite Window & Gutter Cleaning

We have 5 employees, no sub contracting We have been in business since 1986. We offer senior citizen discounts & discounts for gutter protection.

Roof Cleaning,Gutters & Downspouts,Aluminum Gutters,Roof Cleaning& Gutter Cleaning, Siding Cleaning