Smith Construction Services Inc.

Founded 2003 • With Angi since February 2008

PA080236
Pennsylvania
Pennsylvania: Home Improvement Contractors
03/21/2023

14 Crestmont Dr

Pittsburgh, PA 15220

Smith Construction Services has been providing excellent service to our customers for 15 years. We specialize in retaining walls, concrete construction (driveways, patios, walkways, etc), stamped and decorative concrete patios, excavating and demolition. Serving Pittsburgh and the surrounding area and offering the most competitive pricing in the market. Give us a call today for a free estimate on your project!...

concrete driveways (8)concrete repair (8)excavating (7)stamped concrete (2)drain pipe installation (2)sewer cleaning (1)home builder (1)lawn & landscaping (1)

05/04/2022

Gerhardt K.

From start to finish working with Rob was great. Very knowledgeable and gave good advice on how to get the best results, and straightforward with pricing and timeline. We are very happy with the results, the exposed aggregate is gorgeous. Would highly recommend his services.

Description of Work
Driveway, steps, walkway, sidewalk.

Work Completed On 04/11/2022

12/14/2020

Dan F.

I would hire Rob and his team again in a heartbeat. I had a few different contractors tell us that they couldn't do the driveway how we wanted it. Rob and I talked through it and he said it wouldn't be a problem. Quick responses to everything. Highest quality materials and highest quality of work. My wife and I feel that this project turned out even better than we expected it would. His team was great and really worked around our family and schedule. Super professional all the way around.

Description of Work
Concrete Driveway and Concrete Pad

Category concrete repair,concrete driveways

Work Completed On 12/11/2020

06/17/2020

Jerry P.

Job went well. Driveway looks good. I would use Robert again.

Description of Work
Needed my blacktop driveway taken out and a new concrete driveway put in

Work Completed On 03/23/2020

06/04/2020

Jeanne L.

It didn’t...He came and looked at the job, but when I’d call about not receiving the estimate yet, I was told it had been mailed the two times I spoke to him ..Just so happy I didn’t hire him to do the job since He couldn’t even be bothered sendIng me an estimate..how hard is that..Just wasted my time

Description of Work
Concrete Repair and replacement

Category concrete repair

Work Completed On 05/18/2020

Customer requested that the estimate be mailed via US postal service, which it was.... we would gladly mail another upon request, our standard delivery methods are to send via email and this is why, mail gets lost everyday. We apologize that a potential customer had a bad experience, note that we haven’t physically mailed and estimate via US mail in over ten years. Things like this are easily avoided with the use of modern technology!

05/18/2020

Michael S.

Great Job. We had a large driveway poured, a retaining wall built and a bunch of fill brought in to shape our yard. Very good communication throughout job. The job was complete before we expected. The crew was very friendly and did awesome finishing work. I would definitely reccomend Smith Construction again.

Description of Work
3500 square feet of concrete. 10' retaining wall. Filled in backyard

Category concrete repair,concrete driveways,excavators

Work Completed On 05/18/2020

12/12/2019

Sophia T.

They completely fix everything, very meticulous, everything was on time, no surprises. The owner Rob was amazing and I will him again in a heart beat.

Description of Work
They completely rebuild my foundation, driveway, 2 retaining walls, front and back patio.

Category home builders

Work Completed On 09/30/2019

12/12/2019

Bob R.

Great. I checked references on him, I read a review that won me over. He showed up when he said he would. It being a big job he finished fairly quickly. He had to work around landscape and did not damage it at all. I was really pleased. He dealt with problems really well, communicated with us very well.

Description of Work
Replaced a driveway, refinished a garage floor, rebuilt a way

Work Completed On 04/17/2019

12/11/2019

Steve P.

It was good, he was very professional, reliable, any issue I had was addressed immediately.

Description of Work
He did some excavation, replace sewer line and did a driveway.

Category concrete driveways,excavators,sewer cleaning

Work Completed On 10/08/2019

08/30/2018

Alexander D.

Rob was great to work with, very pleased with service, communication, and outcome. We needed construction of a retaining wall. The initial quote was reasonable in comparison to others received. From first call to end of project Rob kept communication open and was supportive throughout the process. Work was done on time (within weather parameters), on budget and seems to be of high quality. Rob and staff seemed highly knowledgeable and understanding of any issues or concerns that arose. They were flexible in working with us, neighbors, township, and engineer. Would highly recommend this company to others in area looking for retaining wall or other comparable construction in their domain.

Description of Work
Retaining wall and hardscaping

Category concrete repair,excavators,landscaping,stamped concrete

Work Completed On 08/30/2018

12/11/2013

Anthony R.

Very good, looks great. Quality work at a fair price. Easy to work with. Always available, quick response by email, text and phone, for any of my questions and concerns. And, a very good supporting crew of workers. Amazing equipment. Complete success.

Description of Work
excavate old driveway and replace with new concrete driveway.

Category concrete repair,concrete driveways,excavators

Work Completed On 11/12/2013

Retaining walls, patios, driveways, and anything concrete.

Pavers, landscaping

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check

Frequently Asked Questions & Answers about Smith Construction Services Inc.

How is Smith Construction Services Inc. overall rated?

Smith Construction Services Inc. is currently rated 4.7 overall out of 5.

What days are Smith Construction Services Inc. open?

Smith Construction Services Inc. is open:

Sunday: 7:30 AM - 8:00 PM

What payment options does Smith Construction Services Inc. provide

Smith Construction Services Inc. accepts the following forms of payment: Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check

Does Smith Construction Services Inc. offer free estimates?

Yes, Smith Construction Services Inc. offers free project estimates.

Does Smith Construction Services Inc. offer eco-friendly accreditations?

No, Smith Construction Services Inc. does not offer eco-friendly accreditations.

Does Smith Construction Services Inc. offer a senior discount?

Yes, Smith Construction Services Inc. offers a 10% senior discount.

Does Smith Construction Services Inc. offer emergency services?

Yes, Smith Construction Services Inc. offers emergency services.

Are warranties offered by Smith Construction Services Inc.?

Yes, Smith Construction Services Inc. offers warranties.

What services does Smith Construction Services Inc. offer?

Smith Construction Services Inc. offers the following services: Retaining walls, patios, driveways, and anything concrete.

Are there any services Smith Construction Services Inc. does not offer?

Pavers, landscaping