Simple Fix Home Repair And Renovation LLC

Founded 2016 • With Angi since November 2016

Impriano Home Repair & Renovation...

Mr. Handyman of Pittsburgh East Suburbs

Specializing in HANDYMAN SERVICES! We always guarantee your satisfaction and won’t leave until the job is done right. We take pride in ourselves and on the quality work we provide, while always delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered, then call --or-- click to schedule a estimate today!

Baines Concrete Construction, Inc.

Baines Concrete Construction, Inc. is a concrete contractor serving Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania and surrounding communities!

1st Choice Brick Pointing & Restoration

We are a full-service masonry company in the Pittsburgh area. With almost 25 years of experience, you can trust us with all your masonry needs. We specialize in whole house and spot pointing, chimney restoration and repair, lintel replacement, and specialty stone work. We also do stone retaining walls and patios. And with a variety of custom mortar colors and finishes to choose from you can be assured that any work we do will match the current aesthetic of your home!

Offers by 1st Choice Brick Pointing & Restoration  on Angi

09/07/2017

Joe and his crew were very professional and on time every day. Joe was able to get the job completed quickly when other companies gave 6-8 week lead times. I needed it done so I did not cause more damage because of the leaking windows and roof and Joe came and got it done. The cost of the project was extremely reasonable.

Description of Work
I needed a new roof and several windows repaired that were leaking everytime it rained.

06/15/2017

I did not end up using this company, but I would consider them in the future. They were quick with responses, professional, submitted a reasonable professional bid and had a lot of knowledge regarding the job that needed done. A lot of companies do not respond, but they were very responsive and followed up after submitting a proposal.

Description of Work
Did not use but received an estimate for work on a wall, deck, and fence. Would consider for other work that needs done in the future.

Category fencing,lawn service,woodworking

05/18/2017

They guys were perfect. And Joe Impriano is everything you could ask for in a contractor. He answers his phone every time, addresses any and every concern you may have, and doesn't leave until you're satisfied with the outcome. I'd re-hire this team in a minute. I love the finished product and the price was very reasonable and competitive :)

Description of Work
I needed my basement Waterproofed. When it rained, my basement literally had rivers flowing through it, until Joe Impriano saved it. Impriano Home Repair And Renovation installed an interior French drain and sump pump system to waterproof my basement and it's been dry ever since! In that basement, Joe and crew also replaced some drywall that had mold on it, renovated/retired/painted a moldy bathroom. They also painted my upstairs house, snaked my exterior downspouts, and replaced part of my leaky roof.

Category ceramic tile,drywall,plastering,roofing,home remodeling,interior painters

05/02/2017

I give them top grades for outstanding work and followup at very competitive prices. Joe (the owner) was either actively involved or actively supervising others and following-up; he has a crew with a wide range of talents that completed work others had told me would take the involvement of multiple trades or contractors. My only complaint is that for (non-urgent) work, I sometimes had to wait a bi...

Description of Work
I had about $5,000 in damage due to a burst water pipe. Impriano assisted in actually locating the leak (it was buried deep in a concrete slap 100' from where the water was flowing out from), short-term mitigation, and ultimately repair (involving plumbing, repacement of drywall/durarock over an insulated concrete form foundation, painting, assembly of replacement furniture, and a bunch of misc). We later rehired them several times for other projects, including: some custom interior woodwork, exterior pond and drainage repair, some misc exterior painting and and roof/facia replacement, and some landscaping.

Category drywall,lawn service,plastering,plumbing,roofing,woodworking,house painters,interior painters

05/01/2017

Joe was extremely professional and courteous. He was prompt and provided fair pricing. Will absolutely be a returning customer.

Description of Work
Chandelier installation

Category electrician

04/16/2017

It went great. The weather didn't cooperate with the schedule we had planned, but they worked extra hours to get it done. The aesthetic improvements made a huge difference to the curb appeal of my house. The neighbors all complimented on the job and asked for my contractors information. I would highly recommend his services and will be using him for future projects! Thanks Joe for everything!

Description of Work
Mr. Impriano and his crew did a great job putting a new roof on my house I recently purchased.

04/09/2017

The owner and his workers were wonderful! Respectful and very honest!

Description of Work
I needed an entire new roof that was leaking and falling in. !

02/17/2017

Great, he was very professional and communicative about the work that was going to be preformed and when he would be arriving each day.

Description of Work
A new roof

02/14/2017

I discovered some leaks in my roof in late September and needed a roof replacement in a hurry before winter came... Scheduling an appointment for a quote could not have been easier. Joe met me at my house after work around 5:30 on a day that worked for me. Joe was very easy to talk with and listened to us explain what we wanted. I was able to get a quote while he was at our house which was nice because of the time sensitivity--some other contractors took up to a week to get back to me with numbers. I had obtained 3 other quotes from local contractors and Impriano's quote was very competitive. Price was certainly a factor, but I also wanted to make sure I was getting a good quality job. 2 of the other quotes were higher. One was about the same, but I did not feel as comfortable with that contractor as I did with Impriano. Joe gave me an idea that the project would take 2-3 days, and said that he was confident that he could make this happen for me within 2-3 weeks. I was happy with this, as it accomplished my goal of having the roof done by winter--and others were talking about sometime in November at the earliest. After we agreed to hire Impriano, I got a call about 2 days later. The weather was cutting us a break and he was able to schedule us for the following week. We were very happy. Joe took the time to explain everything that we needed to know and answer some additional questions. What happened happened next is extremely rare in construction: I was told that the dumpster would be delivered Monday morning and that they planned to start Tuesday. Guess what, the dumpster truck came on Monday, and on Tuesday morning Joe and his crew were at my place bright and early. The job was finished as planned in a little over 2 days. We were very satisfied that the project came together as quickly as it did without any hiccups. The quality of the work was excellent and looked great. I went on the roof to check it out and confirmed that everything had been flashed properly. Everything was great. They also did a great job of cleaning up and picking up all the nails and debris. The gutters were left pristine. Joe and his guys left the place clean at the end of each day they were working there. This was really important to us because of our 3 year old son running around. His crew was also exceptional. They were polite, friendly and respectful of our home and our neighbors. The whole thing was a very positive experience. I would have Joe back to do other projects at my home and would recommend him to anyone!

Description of Work
Replaced roof (Shingles and Some Plywood)

02/14/2017

It went pretty well. He gave me an accurate bid that actually went down a little. He is reasonable and fair. He was happy to start early and got it done quickly I took a close look at the finished productive and everything looked great. I use him for a number of other needs around my home

Description of Work
roofing

Category roofer

waterproofing your basement to installing a new roof. We do things like carpentry work, painting, bathroom and kitchen remodels. We have many years of experience to offer you on remodeling or updating your home.

Visa, MasterCard, Check