Schubert Plumbing & Heating

Founded 1987 • With Angi since October 2006

We accept American Express/Discover/Visa/Mastercard. Residential & commercial services. ...

Isbir Construction & Landscape Corp

Isbir Construction & Landscape Corp. is a professional company. We specialize in drainage systems, retaining walls, decorative concrete, paving stones, landscaping, and excavating. We are most interested in unique, difficult, or special jobs. Our educated and certified staff allows us to offer what we call turn key service where we handle all aspects of our projects from engineering to permitting, as well as complete restoration. It all starts with our "virtual appointment", contact us to find out how it works! Our number one goal is customer satisfaction.

Rick Page Quality Landscaping

Multiple Employees per job. Free Estimates. May contact through Email or Phone.

Phillips Heating & Air Conditioning Company

At Phillips Heating & Air Conditioning, our priority is you, the customer. We’re Allegheny County’s home comfort specialists since 1977. From heating and air conditioning installations to furnace repairs and duct cleaning, we’ve built our excellent reputation through decades of superb service and customer relations. We help you create and maintain a comfortable indoor climate and healthy indoor air. We can install entirely new heating and air conditioning systems, upgrade your current system to energy-efficient, money-saving new models, inspect older systems for safety risks, and repair any equipment necessary. In the event that your equipment needs servicing now, you have peace of mind knowing we’re only a phone call away. We provide 24/7 emergency service.

12/19/2017

Worker came to the house and installed two shut off valves and the water to the outside of the house was still on. One of the valves shut off the water to the kitchen sink and created a problem we didn't have before. The worker and owner came back the next day, and the owner located shut off to outside of the house and turned water off to the outside by just turning the valves that were there and ...

Description of Work
The company was referred by a friend. The job was a very simple one. To turn the water off to the outside of the house.

11/16/2017

As stressful as plumbing issues can be I always feel better knowing I can rely on prompt, professional and quality service from Schubert at extremely fair prices. Their phone usually rings to voice mail but a call back is always swift and they are extremely considerate and accommodating. Their employees are professional and considerate and always leave my home cleaner then when they arrived.

Description of Work
I've hired Schubert Plumbing for multiple small plumbing jobs - most commonly unclogging work including my lateral line.

09/20/2017

Don't remember what they did that time, but need to call them for something else.

Description of Work
I've used them a number of times. Always happy with their work.

10/13/2016

Schuberts never bothered to return my phone calls (2).

Description of Work
Fix leaking faucets.

10/11/2016

They were quick, thorough & correct. I hired a roofer with (through Annie's list, of course), and he fixed the problem. But that's another "A" rating to come.

Description of Work
I had a water stain under my upstairs bathroom when I came home from vacation. Schubert came, examine & tell me they didn't know the cause, but the bathroom was not leaking.

Category excavators,plumbing

Plumbing - Heating, Boilers, Gas Lines, Sewer Lines Replacement & Repair, Water Lines, Sewer Camera & Video Inspection & Recording, Excavation, Dye Testing, Sewer & Drain Service, Gas Line Work, Backflow Testing & Repair.

Forced-Air Furnace Repair