Schubert Plumbing & Heating

Founded 1987 • With Angi since October 2006

4618 Penn Ave

Pittsburgh, PA 15224

We accept American Express/Discover/Visa/Mastercard. Residential & commercial services. ...

12/19/2017

Nadine J.

Worker came to the house and installed two shut off valves and the water to the outside of the house was still on. One of the valves shut off the water to the kitchen sink and created a problem we didn't have before. The worker and owner came back the next day, and the owner located shut off to outside of the house and turned water off to the outside by just turning the valves that were there and in operating order. I feel this was a learning experience for the worker and he did not know what he was doing and it was paid for at my expense.

Description of Work
The company was referred by a friend. The job was a very simple one. To turn the water off to the outside of the house.

11/16/2017

Suzanne S.

As stressful as plumbing issues can be I always feel better knowing I can rely on prompt, professional and quality service from Schubert at extremely fair prices. Their phone usually rings to voice mail but a call back is always swift and they are extremely considerate and accommodating. Their employees are professional and considerate and always leave my home cleaner then when they arrived.

Description of Work
I've hired Schubert Plumbing for multiple small plumbing jobs - most commonly unclogging work including my lateral line.

09/20/2017

Carol S.

Don't remember what they did that time, but need to call them for something else.

Description of Work
I've used them a number of times. Always happy with their work.

10/13/2016

Ellen O.

Schuberts never bothered to return my phone calls (2).

Description of Work
Fix leaking faucets.

10/11/2016

Carol S.

They were quick, thorough & correct. I hired a roofer with (through Annie's list, of course), and he fixed the problem. But that's another "A" rating to come.

Description of Work
I had a water stain under my upstairs bathroom when I came home from vacation. Schubert came, examine & tell me they didn't know the cause, but the bathroom was not leaking.

Category excavators,plumbing

10/11/2016

Carol S.

Very well. I appreciated there honesty very much. Linda Schubert is always wonderful to deal with.

Description of Work
Thought I needed a new thermostat. They were able to identify the problem & reset the unit.

Category excavators,heating & air conditioning/hvac

05/02/2016

edward W.

classic close and bump. came in to do water heater and frighten tenant into adding a six foot vent for $750. Even though I had my sub there who was at the sight and willing to do the work for $150.

Description of Work
replaced a water heater

Category water heater repair

Customer needed to have hot water heater replaced which was under warranty. Arrived at 7:00 am at place of business. Discovered flue pipe vented into living/working space which is a code violation. Carbon monoxide testing 700ppm. I asked customer how long she had been working in this space to which she replied over ten years. She asked about side effects to carbon monoxide. Headaches being a common one, she stated she has been plagued with headaches at work for years. I talked with Landlord on the telephone. He said he would send his sub there. Landlord sent maintenance man / landscaper who installed the hot water tank. He could do the work for 150.00. Maintenance man said it was legal to vent flue from gas hot water heater into living space. I had to install 25 ft. of double-walled vent pipe to roof and vent to outside. I had to install flashing. This involved going on roof at business 35 ft. high, cutting hole in roof. Material alone cost $250.00. I understand trying to save a dollar as a Landlord, but it should not be at the expense of tenant's health. And it is unethical to hire non-trained and unlicensed workers putting customer’s health and environment at risk.

03/30/2016

Jessica G.

I called Schubert Plumbing on a Sunday afternoon to try to get them to replace a leaking hot water heater, and they were there first thing Monday morning. They ended up having to replace the expansion tank as well, which increased their quoted price a little, but that seemed reasonable to me and they were transparent about it. The job happened quickly, and the price was fair. I did have one small issue, a pipe they installed looked fine when they left but sometime during the workday sprung a pinhole leak. I had no trouble getting them on the phone, though, and they responded promptly so there was no damage done. The work has held up well since.

Description of Work
Replaced a 50 gallon hot water heater and an expansion tank.

Category plumbing,water heater repair

01/05/2015

Ricahrd K.

They were very good. Their price was very competitive. They were very good with punctuality and professionalism. I am very happy.

Description of Work
I used Schubert Plumbing And Heating. They repaired an interior line.

10/26/2014

Terrence B.

Called Schubert plumbing left a message and received a prompt call back from Karen who was very responsive and professional. Andy came over and was very honest on the work that was needed. After receiving several estimates I decided to go with Schubert Plumbing and am glad I did. Andy and his crew were very professional and did a very good job at cleaning up after. Andy kept me informed each step of the way and if any change orders he said he would show me the problem and go over cost before proceeding, which is greatly appreciated since some companies just fix and expect to get paid. Have recommended Schubert Plumbing to family and friends.

Description of Work
sewer line replacement

Category plumbing,sewer cleaning

Isbir Construction & Landscape Corp

Isbir Construction & Landscape Corp. is a professional company. We specialize in drainage systems, retaining walls, decorative concrete, paving stones, landscaping, and excavating. We are most interested in unique, difficult, or special jobs. Our educated and certified staff allows us to offer what we call turn key service where we handle all aspects of our projects from engineering to permitting, as well as complete restoration. It all starts with our "virtual appointment", contact us to find out how it works! Our number one goal is customer satisfaction.

Rick Page Quality Landscaping

Multiple Employees per job. Free Estimates. May contact through Email or Phone.

Phillips Heating & Air Conditioning Company

At Phillips Heating & Air Conditioning, our priority is you, the customer. We’re Allegheny County’s home comfort specialists since 1977. From heating and air conditioning installations to furnace repairs and duct cleaning, we’ve built our excellent reputation through decades of superb service and customer relations. We help you create and maintain a comfortable indoor climate and healthy indoor air. We can install entirely new heating and air conditioning systems, upgrade your current system to energy-efficient, money-saving new models, inspect older systems for safety risks, and repair any equipment necessary. In the event that your equipment needs servicing now, you have peace of mind knowing we’re only a phone call away. We provide 24/7 emergency service.

MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, Visa

Plumbing - Heating, Boilers, Gas Lines, Sewer Lines Replacement & Repair, Water Lines, Sewer Camera & Video Inspection & Recording, Excavation, Dye Testing, Sewer & Drain Service, Gas Line Work, Backflow Testing & Repair.

Forced-Air Furnace Repair