PITTSBURGH PET FENCE, LLC

Animal Training

748 Scrubgrass Rd

Pittsburgh, PA 15243

www.PittsburghPetFence.com

Pittsburgh Pet Fence is the area's best electronic dog containment company featuring outstanding customer service and the finest dog fence products available. We are locally owned and not associated with any national franchise. Pittsburgh Pet Fence can save you a lot of money! We are the only Dog Fence company that uses Rechargeable Collars and that can be a huge savings and a tremendous convenience. We also honor all competitor coupons ....

dog fencing (129)

05/13/2022

Monica K.

Kudos to Pittsburgh Pet Fence for consistently providing outstanding customer service! Each time I’ve interacted with any member of Pittsburgh Pet Fence team (from my initial install and over a course of 6+ years), my customer experience has been 2nd to none. Over the past two weeks, I contacted Pittsburgh Pet Fence twice. The first time, Candy worked with me over the phone to diagnose and resolve the root cause of the problem over the phone to help me avoid incurring the expense. Earlier this week, I called again. Candy and Ed worked with me via FaceTime to diagnose the problem. Again, they were trying to save me from potentially incurring the unnecessary expense of a home visit and to resolve the problem as quickly as possible. In both recent customer service calls, not only were timely resolution and unnecessary expenses top of mind by Candy and Ed they also responded to my calls in a very timely manner, with a positive attitude and with respect. If your family is like ours, we count on the safety of our dogs everyday from the protection provided by the fence. Therefore, timely service is a must. I could only wish more of my experiences with other service providers were as positive as mine have been with Pittsburgh Pet Fence. Keep up the excellent service Pittsburgh Pet Fence!

Description of Work
Notification of issues reported by the transmitter needed to be resolved.

Work Completed On 05/13/2022

03/31/2022

Michael K.

I had a great experience with Maurice and PPF as a whole! I called PPF after seeing so many of their signs in my neighborhood & reading up on their online reviews. They were efficient, professional & took the time to explain everything during the training session. 10 out of 10 would recommend

Description of Work
Pet fence installation

Work Completed On 03/30/2022

07/30/2021

Thomas N.

I had Pittsburgh Pet Fence install an invisible fence around my two acre yard in June, to hopefully corral my two dogs (at the time 3 yr old blue heeler and a 12 week old English lab). I didn't want to obstruct my view of the farmland with a standard fence, and had tried different trainers and training collars for my heeler, to no avail. At the very least I thought it would at least keep the lab from wandering over to the neighbor's. Fast forward less than two months, and I couldn't be happier. My blue heeler, the smartest but most stubborn dog I've ever known, respects the boundary even with major enticements such as cats and deer, and the lab does as well. Getting scheduled was very easy. Candy explained everything involved in the service, took my address, and was able to get me a quote the same day. Cole and his assistant were excellent with the install. They were prompt, fast, clean, and professional. My yard looked the same before and after they were done. Ed was very thorough and clear during the training. He didn't leave any question unanswered, and did not rush through it (even though there was a storm looming over the horizon) like other trainers I have had for the heeler. Everyone involved in the process went above and beyond. If you are debating on getting this done, or you think you can do it cheaper yourself, believe me, it is worth every penny.

Description of Work
Invisible Dog Fence

Work Completed On 06/10/2021

Review for PITTSBURGH PET FENCE, LLC - 748 Scrubgrass Rd, Pittsburgh, PA - 39423202

07/30/2021

Thomas N.

Description of Work
Invisible Dog Fence

Work Completed On 06/10/2021

Review for PITTSBURGH PET FENCE, LLC - 748 Scrubgrass Rd, Pittsburgh, PA - 39423204

07/26/2021

Chelsea G.

Fabulous overall: great pet fence quality, professional and seamless installation, user friendly interface, top notch training. Our dogs were seriously trained within a day, and they're not the brightest pups. Almost a week out now and they don't even get near the flags. We just had a jogger run by with a barking dog and our crazy lab mix stayed in our yard. INCREDIBLE! Ed and his team were responsive, reliable, and efficient. The entire process - from getting a quote to installing the fence to personalized training - was smooth and professional. And pricing was very fair as well. I would absolutely recommend Pittsburgh Pet Fence to anyone in a heartbeat. Thank you to Ed and your team!

Description of Work
Underground pet fence

Work Completed On 07/22/2021

03/13/2021

Emily T.

This company is AMAZING! Ed, Candy, and the entire staff were such a pleasure to work with from start to finish! The initial introduction of their fencing, installation, and training far exceeded any and all expectations that we had. It was truly remarkable to see how quickly our puppy was learning their new boundaries. We could not be happier with our decision to go with Pittsburgh Pet Fence and we are so excited to finally give our pup the opportunity to run free, while also remaining safe within our yard. You can tell they all take such pride in their work and it definitely shows in the thorough service that they provide and the level of care that they show towards your animal. If you’re even considering an invisible fence, give them a call, you will NOT be disappointed!!

Description of Work
Invisible Fence

Work Completed On 03/12/2021

10/22/2020

Sara T.

Pittsburgh Pet Fence was so great to work with from the very first phone call! They were thorough and walked through every step. The were great at communicating before the install and their turnaround times on getting back to you were super quick. Everyone was super friendly and helped to answer all questions I had! If you’re in the market for a fence for your fur baby I highly recommend Pittsburgh pet fence!

Description of Work
Invisible Fence

Work Completed On 10/21/2020

09/18/2020

Michelle S.

It was a wonderful experience to work with Pittsburgh Pet Fence. We have had pet fences in previous homes in Michigan, Florida, and now PA. Pittsburgh Pet Fence is the BEST company we have worked with. They use a tens system which is gentler on the dogs but still effective. Their pet collars recharge (no more ordering batteries in a panic!) They have wonderful advice on training your dog as well. If you are considering getting a pet fence for your dog(s) I would highly recommend them!

Description of Work
We needed a pet fence installed.

Work Completed On 08/19/2020

09/10/2020

Julie B.

The installation team was extremely prompt and friendly. They did an amazing job with installing the underground dog containment fencing in our yard. You can hardly tell they were here! The trainer and owner, Ed, was fantastic! He was so great with our dogs and very friendly. He took the appropriate amount of time with us and our dogs to ensure we were set up for training success. Excellent company and I would highly recommend them to anyone looking for this type of fencing.

Description of Work
Underground Dog Containment Fence

Work Completed On 09/09/2020

08/19/2020

Joe G.

Recently had landscaping done and our fence line was cut but we didn’t know where! Even though the original project was done 9 years ago Ed sent out his repair rep right away when we called. Jerry came and was professional, polite and determined to find the break in the line. He not only found it and fixed it but he left everything like he was never even there! Very impressed and it was VERY reasonable price wise. Life long customers and supporters of Ed and the Pittsburgh Pet Fence Company!! Joe and Jen

Description of Work
Rey fence repair

Work Completed On 08/18/2020

"Safe, Effective, Affordable Dog Containment". We install and repair Dog Fences, Electric Fence, Pet Fence, Hidden Fence, Underground Fence. We also can perform Invisible Fence™ Brand Repairs. We feature containment systems that use Rechargeable collars. This extremely popular feature can save you up to $791 in battery costs over the average lifetime of each dog in your household. This enables us to offer the “Lowest Cost of Ownership” of any professionally installer in Pittsburgh.

We do not offer Dog Walking Service nor do we offer Boarding.

American Express, Check, Discover, MasterCard, Visa, PayPal, Financing Available