PAWLAK PLUMBING INC

Founded 1983 • With Angi since December 2003

2601 McNeilly Rd

Pittsburgh, PA 15226

**Super Service Award winner every year since 2005! ** Pawlak Plumbing, Inc. is a family owned and operated business with over 30 years of industry experience. We are ready and willing to satisfy your service and repair needs large and small. When you want personal service and quality work, go with a knowledgeable and friendly team that refuses to cut corners. We are qualified for commercial, industrial, and residential jobs! Come to us for licensed plumbing, and get reasonable rates while you’re at it! ***Registered Master Plumber***Certified Back Flow Testers***Certified Sewer and Drain Technicians***Pennsylvania Contractor***...

plumbers (410)drain cleaning (76)water heaters (32)sewer cleaning (25)home remodeling (18)drain pipe installation (13)gas leak repair (12)HVAC Companies (10)appliance repair (3)water softeners (2)flooring (2)excavating (2)

05/27/2021

Helen I.

Toilet was not filling properly after flushing. Repair was done in 15 minutes and toilet now works great! We would definitely hire again.

Description of Work
Replaced flapper and fill valve in toilet

Work Completed On 05/27/2021

02/08/2021

Linda G.

I called on a Saturday to inquire about service for the following week. They advised that they would have someone call me. I received a phone call within 10 minutes. The plumber said if I wanted service that day he could arrive in a 1/2 hour. He was very prompt and professional and repaired the pipes in 2 hours. The price was very reasonable. I highly recommend them and will call them again for plumbing services.

Description of Work
Leaking pipes

Category appliance repair,plumbing

Work Completed On 01/23/2021

02/01/2021

Rachael D.

Pawlak Plumbing moved the natural gas line for our stove and quickly replaced an outdoor drainage pipe that had broken.

Description of Work
Moving of natural gas line, replacement of sump pump pipe

Category drain pipe,gas leak repair

Work Completed On 01/22/2021

Thank you for the positive feedback! We're always happy to help

10/06/2020

Betty C.

This company responded quickly to my service request and scheduled a professional, experienced service person. Very polite, focused on work. Repairs were made quickly and well done. Charge was very reasonable at $230, particularly with the tricky fixture replacements. I would definitely recommend Pawlak Plumbing.

Description of Work
Under kitchen sink pipe repair, tub fixtures replaced, unclog bathroom sink

Work Completed On 10/06/2020

07/10/2020

Jo A.

Very well. Service man was very capable...cleaned up during and after project....identified problem and completed project in timely manner.

Description of Work
Valve replaced

Category appliance repair,plumbing

Work Completed On 07/09/2020

01/08/2020

Patty L.

Excellent service! Knowledgeable expert in plumbing. Highly recommended.

Description of Work
New kitchen faucet; new bathtub shower faucet; new parts for bathtub faucet, two bathroom toilets floats replaced.

Work Completed On 01/07/2020

02/15/2019

Brian H.

I had multiple waterline failures and although it was properly diagnosed by another plumber that the pressure regulator was malfunctioning Pawlak was the one who went the extra step to make sure there wasnt any thing else wrong. There was. There wasnt an expansion tank on the existing hot water tank and it wasnt even looked at after the regulator was determined to be faulty! Justin did several tests and sure enough the pressure skyrocketed even with the regulator replaced. I replaced the hot water heater and expansion tank with no problems since. Justin even left a pressure regulator for me to monitor the presser until the tank could be replaced. He did a couple other smaller jobs while he was here and I will be calling them again as needed.

Description of Work
Hot water tank replacement

Category water heater repair

Work Completed On 11/30/2018

10/30/2018

Vince S.

After talking to the gentleman on the phone I took his advice and reached out to my neighbor whose property the work would involve. My neighbor told me he was okay with it as is which was as is and was going to get a vented cover for the drain so nobody would be injured by stepping into the hole. I appreciated his frank talk and spot on advice which potentially saved me a lot of money. Even though I did not get the work done I would highly recommend Pawlak Plumbing based on their professional advice and impressive reviews. My only negative would be that they don't do free estimates which he explained the reason for and I totally understand.

Description of Work
Rerouting of exterior drains

Category plumbing,drain pipe

Work Completed On 10/30/2018

Thank you for taking the time and effort for the positive feedback. We are a small shop and try to keep costs down so our skilled plumbers do not always go out for free estimates that can sometimes be handled over the phone.

08/13/2018

Tim T.

Please note, I am basing this review on the last job I paid Pawlak for, but I've used Pawlak for all my plumbing needs since 2013 with relative satisfaction. This review is about customer loyalty. Before my daughters took off to college, my house had a bad reputation for backing- up and overflowing into my laundry room through the floor drain due to them flushing creative things down the toilets, and shedding their long hair down the shower drain. So Pawlak was out 1-3 times per year through the years to snake the lines. They also did some home improvement plumbing projects for me. So they knew us all well, including the dog and cat, and we knew them well. For this particular event, everyone in the house showered, shaved, brushed teeth, pooped, peed and flushed all at the same time the dishwasher and laundry washer were discharging thus sending about a 6' diameter tsunami of crap into my laundry room at 10:00 pm bedtime. I cleaned it up and ceased all flow for the night, and called Pawlak the next morning. They were very responsive, worked me in first thing that morning and spent about an hour there. That was a Thursday. But by Saturday night, the whole house was backed up again, and this time it was just me and my wife. I poured a drain cleaner in the line as recommended by Pawlak; that didn't do anything but stink. So I tried snaking myself with no luck. Monday morning came, so I called Pawlak, this time being told they didn't have time for me. I said "you were just here 3 days ago and I'm backed-up again, come and fix what you didn't fix." They were a little rude telling me they couldn't work me in for a couple of days. I said fine, I'll call someone else. So I called AJ Buerkle ... and wow, what an improvement!!! After seeing what he did compared to Pawlak, I was totally impressed. Plus their customer service, responsiveness and professionalism is outstanding. I was a new customer and they still rescheduled and worked me in. They spent well over 2 hours snaking, flushing, breaking away grease build-up and crud on the walls, and investigating all the way out to the manhole until the house was clearly flowing at max. I learned more about my drainage system during those 2 hours with him than I'd learned in 5 years from Pawlak. And interestingly, Pawlak thought the main discharge line went under the driveway to the street all those years, but it actually discharges 180 degrees opposite to a manhole at the back of the property. Pawlak recommended using liquid drain cleaners, which didn't work. AJ Buerkle told me to just hit the main drain hard with a 5-gal bucket of water once a week or so to give the lines a good hard flush. I've had no problems since. They charged about the same as Pawlak. About a day later I got the bill in the mail from Pawlak for $210. I called to express my disappointment and that I expected them to waive the $210. They said no, and that if they would have come out to re-snake, they would have charged me the same thing again. So long story short, AJ Buerkle is now 'my plumber.' Over the years I paid Pawlak over $4700 dollars. I paid the $210 bill for the last job and made it clear to them that I shall pay no more. So they lost a $5000 customer for $210.

Description of Work
Unclog (snake) main waste discharge line from house

Work Completed On 06/28/2018

We are sorry to hear of your experience and the inconvenience caused by your sewer over the years and appreciated your business. We were booked solid the day you called and we offered to get there the next morning. In the past we were hired by you to snake and video camera the sewer line. Our findings showed that the line needed to be repaired, this is why you will continue to have problems 2-3 times a year. We hope that your sewer line gets the repair it needs soon so that you don't need to keep paying for the clearings.

08/01/2018

Clifford E.

He was very responsive and punctual. Did a nice job and will hire him again for future projects if necessary.

Description of Work
Installation of new kitchen faucet that was purchased by me.

Work Completed On 08/01/2018

Thank You we are so glad you are happy with our service!

Plumbing, Sump Pumps, Water Heaters, Gas Lines, Water Lines, Boilers, Drain Cleaning, Video Camera Sewer Inspection, Sewer Cleaning, Certified Back Flow Testing, Sewer Repair, Sewer Ejectors, Grease Traps, Storm Drainage Cleaning, Storm Drainage Repair, Pipes, Repipe, Appliance Hook-ups, Appliance Installation, Septic Systems, Kitchen Remodeling, Bathroom Remodeling, Fixture and Faucet Supply, Fixture and Faucet Installation, Radiator Piping, Radiator Installation, Dye Testing, French Drains

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover