NINO BARCELLINO CONTRACTOR

With Angi since June 2005

3.7

Kosta Painting & Refinishing LLC

13 YEAR SUPER SERVICE AWARD WINNER!! PLEASE CALL INSTEAD OF MESSAGE so that we may get back to you promptly (412) 487 1133 We have 35 years better business bureau A+ rating. Kosta Painting and Refinishing Co. has been proudly serving Western Pennsylvania for over 30 years. Please call We take great pride in providing quality service with fair and reasonable pricing. We have painted thousands of homes in Western Pennsylvania and are happy to provide references. Chances are, we have several references within a few miles of your house! All of our materials are of the highest quality. If you are not sure which colors are right for you, don’t worry. We have qualified professionals who can utilize computer technology of today to match, virtually, any color you wish to use. So, why wait! Feel free to contact our offices for a free estimate for whatever project you have in mind. We provide onsite estimates with referrals and satisfaction is 100% guaranteed! Having the best workmanship and material warranties in the business, you cannot go wrong with the "Doctor of Painting & Refinishing" !! Mention you are a angies list member and get a 10% discount

Higgins Painting

Higgins Painting has dedicated itself to providing top-tier Painting, Wall Covering, & Drywall services for the past 15 years. President and Founder, Don Higgins, has over three decades of industry experience. Don’s knowledge and expertise lay the foundation for the organization, while his commitment to customer satisfaction drives its success. Higgins Painting's number one priority is to build long lasting relationships by exceeding its client’s expectations on every project. Whether you are a Home Owner, Business Owner, or General Contractor; Higgins Painting is the professional company that you have been looking for.

Ellis Painting

Specializing in INTERIOR PAINTING! We always guarantee your satisfaction and won’t leave until the job is done right. We take pride in ourselves and on the quality work we provide, while always delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered, then call --or-- click to schedule a free estimate today! Offering the finest painting to make sure clients are satisfied with the outcome of our work.

10/18/2007

Lesley B.

They came in and gave me ideas on colors of paint, they also moved everything and put everything back exactly where it was when they started. I never knew they were there after they left. They also left the unused paint in case I needed to touch up the areas later due to wear and tear.

Description of Work
They painted my inside dining room, bathroom, and bedroom and did an excellent job. They clean the area just like it was when they came into my house. They touched up area's that I didn't even ask them to do. They were very professional and even repaired some of my crown molding in the dining area.

Category woodworking,house painters

09/20/2007

Bruce H.

They did a terrible job. It was just awful. The paint was peeling and had to be redone. Some was okay, but, other parts were just buckled in. They did not sand it down. Personally, I think that they paid very little attention to detail. I had to point out a lot of things to them. There was paint on my sidewalk. I would advise people not to use them. I m sorry I do not recall the charge at this point.

Description of Work
I had the exterior of my two story home painted by this contractor.

Category house painters

06/10/2005

JOCELYN C.

THIS IS A LARGE AND BEAUTIFUL HOUSE, & THEY DID IT JUSTICE. THEY CHARGED ABOUT HALF OF WHAT OTHER COMPANIES QUOTED. THEY RESPONDED QUICKLY, & I'VE USED PAINTERS FOR DECADES & THIS COMPANY FAR OUTSHINES ANY OF THE OTHERS

Description of Work
REPAINTED PORCH FLOOR.

Category house painters