My Computer Wiz Inc

Founded 2007 • With Angi since June 2010

535 Smithfield St. #620

Pittsburgh, PA 15222

In today's world of computer technology, individuals and companies depend on fast reliable services. My Computer Wiz offers a full range of IT solutions to meet your entire home and business needs. Our highly trained staff provides professional, high-quality service at affordable rates in the comfort and convenience of your business or residential location. My Computer Wiz is a leading On-site computer Services Company. Our technicians, trainers and website developers have helped thousands of small businesses and homeowners with their computer needs....

08/04/2014

Isabelle W.

Nahoum (who must be the owner of the Pitts franchise of this company) is just terrific. He is courteous, professional, responsive - something that sadly is not always present among computer geeks. I have had a long saga - my computer was not working well and so i bought a new one - he helped me back up the old one, transfer the data to the new one, etc. But it did not end there - i (mistakenly) installed an upgrade that did not work well. He called Dell for me, got a copy (not normally provided) of the Windows disk so that he could uninstall and re-install the old version, dealt with the Dell service people (which was taking years off my life in stress and frustration) and saw me through the whole mess. He recommended some software add ons, etc. He was really my savior through the whole saga. I totally could not have done it without him and i am sure that he did not charge me for all of the hours he put in. I cannot recommend him highly enough. Price listed above is per hour though i suspect he undercharged me. No extra charge for travel time etc. No minimum.

Description of Work
fixed software and hardware issues on my PC

04/03/2014

Christiane S.

I dealt directly with the expert, Nouhoum, on my first call and he was extremely helpful from the beginning. I received a prompt and quot;house calland quot; and he was able to handle a difficult networking problem and explain it to me at the same time. I would definitely use these guys again, and needless to say I would recommend them to a friend as well.

Description of Work
Fixed a computer networking problem

02/09/2013

JOSIE C.

Description of Work
This week, someone of "Computer Wiz" came to work on my computer problems. I got their telephone number out of your monthly publication. He was wonderful! He solved all my problems. They responded immediately after I called them and -without any doubt- I can recommend them!

05/25/2011

Kathleen T.

Overall, I was very, very pleased that everything was done to fix my computer and would use this technicion again.

Description of Work
MY Computer Wiz fixed my computer that needed attention because Verizon was too lazy to come out to install a replacement router that they had sent to me with no instructions on how to get it working. The technician came promply,also cleaned up my computer and helped me to get a better deal from Comcast. He was promp, fixed what needed done,and cleaned up my computer besides.. His price was very reasonable.

My Computer Works

Offers by My Computer Works on Angi
    All American Solutions

Expert Remote Computer Repair, $99 (no additional hourly fees). 100% Money Back Guarantee! We repair both Windows and MAC Computers. All work is performed remotely by US Military Veterans who are Certified Technicians! Why take your Computer into a store when we can perform the same repair from the comfort of your own home? Included is: -Virus/Malware Removal -Browsers being un-hijacked -Security Evaluation -"Free" (Trial Version) of Anti-Virus/Internet Security Software -Complete Expert Computer Optimization, (Makes it run faster). When we are done repairing your computer, it will run like it was brand new. All of our Techs are Vets! We service the entire US. 888-246-9990. Alternate Email: bob@allamericansolutions.us Web Address: https://allamericansolutions.com

Offers by All American Solutions on Angi
    AIO Integrations LLC

AIO provides computer support services for all PC platforms including Apple OSX/iOS, Microsoft Windows, and Google Android devices. We are the only company on Angi.com with a BBB A+ rating providing nation-wide IT support on-site/remote services from over 1500 locations. You can call us directly at 832-402-1335, option 1 for sales, to be connected to a sales engineer if you need immediate help. You can also visit our website at https://aiosupport.net. We look forward to helping you!

Website Design & Development
    Phone Sales
    Computer Sales
    Internet Service
    MasterCard, American Express, Check, Visa, Discover

Computer Installation and Repair, Onsite Computer Repairs and Upgrades Software/ Hardware Installation Memory Upgrades Printer / Scanners / Cameras Installation & Configuration Operating System Installation/ Upgrades Automated Back Up Systems Virus Protection / Firewall Protection / Spyware Removal Virus Removal and Repair Disaster Recovery Prevention Firewall Configurations Privacy and Security Analysis Spyware Removal, Prevention and Education FREE!