Please call for more details.

Mike & Gino Handymen

Founded 2016 •

4.2

211 Henderson Rd

Pittsburgh, PA 15237

We will take most jobs from fixing holes in walls, to building a fence. Concrete refurbishing or installing a new ceiling fan. Feel free to text, call or email questions about a job and we will schedule an estimate immediately....

01/02/2022

Kodi R.

Handrail is fine, knocked a chunk out of my wall, I asked them to come back & repair and was ignored. Would not hire again.

Description of Work
Handrail installed

Category handyman service,chimney repair

09/01/2021

Tanuj K.

DO NOT WASTE YOUR TIME BY CALLING THESE GUYS!! They are extremely unresponsive & unreliable. They are a NO SHOW team. After reading other's reviews here, I am glad that I dodged a bullet by them not showing up for work.

Description of Work
Handyman work

02/22/2021

James B.

Gino and Mike, were on the ball when it came to responding. They came out, provided a estimate and then went to work within days. They replaced the fan and the exhaust run, then decided NOT to patch the drywall, they thought it would be a great idea to throw plaster right over the old, wet drywall. Needless to say, the repairs failed, it leaks worse now and the drywall is now covered in mold and pieces have began to fall from the ceiling. They were supposed to come back and match the texture, and paint but they were a NO snow after taking $600 from me. I would never recommend either of them to repair anything for you. Here's some pictures of their fine work [*** Link removed ***]

Description of Work
Bathroom ventilation repair

Category drywall,handyman service

02/18/2021

Paula H.

Mike and Gino arrived on time and got right to work. They were very polite - wore masks - and loved my dog. They did a beautiful job assembling my TV cabinet. They removed all of the cardboard boxes etc, replaced furniture and completed a job that would have taken us days to complete in less than 2 hours. Fantastic.

Description of Work
fireplace assembly

01/19/2021

jim P.

DO NOT USE MIKE AND GIN0. I should have listened to other negative reviews that said they don't show up. They got the money and didn't finish the project. I feel totally ripped off.

Description of Work
Game room drop down ceiling needed work and other projects

Category handyman service,plastering,chimney repair

11/15/2020

David N.

Promptly called me and set up a time to perform the project. Price reasonable. I made arrangements to be home that day. They never showed up. I placed numerous calls and emailed through Angies List site. No response.

Description of Work
Exterior painting of section of house

Category air duct cleaning,house painters

10/24/2020

Bailey O.

Hired mike and gino again to do some concrete repair, the patches they did look great and I will definitely hire again

Description of Work
I had some cracks in my concrete stairs and walk way that I needed fixed

Category concrete repair,handyman service,air duct cleaning

10/17/2020

Richard S.

Mike was a perfectionist, and we will certainly hire him again.

Description of Work
masonry, woodworking, painting, screen repair

Category masonry,deck cleaning,mailbox repair

10/12/2020

Josephine M.

They were prompt getting back to me as well as doing the job. They were also understanding and flexible since I needed certain things at a certain time for my insurance. Highly recommend!

Description of Work
soffit repair

09/29/2020

Bailey O.

I’ve had mike&gino out a few times now and it’s always a pleasure! Thanks again guys!

Description of Work
Drywall patches Gutter cleaning Sink faucets replaced

Category drywall,gutter cleaning,handyman service,plumbing

Chernega Construction LLC

Chernega Construction is a trusted family owned business based out of Lower Burrell, PA that services the surrounding Pittsburgh area. We specialize in home remodeling, new home construction, concrete work, and roof installation. If you can dream it. We can build it. For over 3 decades, we have specialized in residential construction, and commercial general contracting.

Dog Guard of Greater Pittsburgh

Dog Guard of Greater Pittsburgh is a PA premier pet fence company. Our integrity, professionalism and attention to detail set us apart from the rest! Our fences are "Out of Sight", but our prices aren't!!

Morow's Masonry Restoration

Morow's Masonry has been in business for over 15 years, serving customers in the Western Pennsylvania area. We specialize in all types of construction.

Offers by Morow's Masonry Restoration on Angi