Merola Co

Founded 1938 • With Angi since December 2004

1927 Universal Rd

Pittsburgh, PA 15235

Additional phone - (888) 807-4092, (888) 807-4092. Additional DBA - Bill Merola Co. Family owned & operated....

10/26/2016

Leslie K.

The project went very well. Lynda Merola came out and did the inspection and estimate. She was very professional knowledgeable about the process and product, making several recommendations on it. Every time I spoke with her it was the same way. Bill Merola and his crew installed the spray foam insulation and they did a very good job. You can't believe what difference it has made in our basement. In the past I had to run two dehumidifiers to keep it comfortable there. Since the foam has been installed I hardly had to run one. I highly recommend the product and Bill Merola Company Plastering and Insulation for your insulation needs.

Description of Work
We had Heatlok closed cell spray foam sprayed on the walls, ceiling and beams of our game room in our basement.

Category drywall,insulation

07/20/2015

Richard O.

They did a very good job. They cleaned up after themselves and were polite.

Description of Work
Blown- in insulation for entire house.

Category insulation

09/09/2014

Patience A.

Very well. Very professional, prompt response and very well done

Description of Work
Crown Moulding and medallion in my living and dinning room

05/16/2013

Bruce C.

Merola's responded and submitted estimate / bid for insulation job. Estimate was one of the highest. I contracted with another company to complete the job.

Category insulation

03/28/2013

Wendy S.

Showed up as promised, put a tent up in the LR. Cleaned up afterwards.

Description of Work
Took a while to get a in touch of him at first because he's so popular, but when I sent out an SOS call (my brother in law wanted to do the work (and he knows nothing about plastering), he called and even showed up on the weekend. He did a phenomenal job plastering part of the LR where a sink had overflowed. He didn't do anything unnecessary and had to put wood in the section. He bleached it to prevent further damage. Blended into the existing swirl perfectly.

03/26/2013

Rachel L.

The owner comes here and helps me with my problems. If I have an emergency he drops everything and comes. He doesn't charge me for all the work or quotes. He will show me what is going on and what needs to be done to fix it.

Description of Work
I used Merola to do some plaster work as well as put in blown in insulation.

Category handyman service

11/05/2012

Rachel L.

We have an older home and needed more insulation. So we got the blown-in insulation through the exterior brick on whole house and added more in our attic and above a one-story addition and they also added a vent in the roof on the addition. Our home is much warmer. This work was done in 2009. A month ago, there was a leak in our ceiling where the vent was located. Bill Merola came out the day I called resealed the vent from the inside and outside. The follow day they came to patch the hole that was in the ceiling. They did not charge me for this. A month later which is now, it leaked in the same spot. He was here the day I called replacing the vent again with no charge. I have never had any service be so prompt, clean, professional and caring. (They always took into account my children and they were here before it started to rain so we didn't have more damage) They were wonderful! I never say that about any company...its very hard to find good work now!

Description of Work
Blown-in insulation throughout whole house exterior on brick, vent in roof and plaster work in a bathroom

Category insulation,plastering

01/19/2012

Anthony D C.

It did not go !

Description of Work
Must have enough business....never returned two phone calls. Others called within minutes !!

06/27/2011

William H.

I got his name from a roofer. I called the office a few times to get him to come out and actually give me a quote. Once he finally came out he did not take down any of the measurements, saying that he could remember. He did suggest that I contact my insurance company and get an insurance check to pay for part of this job. However he did suggest a way to fix the problem that according to my insurance company and myself as an architect would not fix the issue in the long run. He left and I have been trying for two weeks to get a hold of him. The office staff is always very polite and tells me that he will get in contact with me.

Description of Work
Quote for re-plastering in my home.

Category drywall,plastering

Chernega Construction LLC

Chernega Construction is a trusted family owned business based out of Lower Burrell, PA that services the surrounding Pittsburgh area. We specialize in home remodeling, new home construction, concrete work, and roof installation. If you can dream it. We can build it. For over 3 decades, we have specialized in residential construction, and commercial general contracting.

Jeff Jones Masonry

Local business who cares about quality service and the best prices around. Family owned and operated. 40+ years of service in the masonry and concrete industry.

Morow's Masonry Restoration

Morow's Masonry has been in business for over 15 years, serving customers in the Western Pennsylvania area. We specialize in all types of construction.

Offers by Morow's Masonry Restoration on Angi

Visa, MasterCard, Check, American Express, Discover

Residential & commercial ornamental and venetian plaster, blown in cellulose insulation, spray foam insulation, stucco & veneer stone work.