McClelland Home Maintenance

Founded 2006 • With Angi since June 2010

9 Union Ave # 1

Pittsburgh, PA 15205

No trip charges. Award winning....

06/20/2022

Jennifer V.

It was excellent, Mike the owner was very personable and professional he said he were here for 3 days and he were here for 3 days, on time, didn't make a mess, they were just lovely and really quality work, he was outstanding.

Description of Work
Painted 4 interior rooms, replaced support beam in the garage, moved 3 pieces of furniture

09/13/2019

A J.

Fantastic job every time. Attention to detail and definite pride in work = beautiful results!

Description of Work
I have used this company several times for tile work, different places.

Category ceramic tile

08/17/2018

Connie .

I am a long distance landlord. I have worked with many contractors. It has been my experience that it is not unusual to not be called back, to have exorbitant estimates (maybe because I am female, maybe because I am out of town), to not show up, to not be totally upfront and do incomplete work (again, maybe because I am out of town). He has done plumbing, electrical, painting, repairs,....you name it. Michael is reasonable, dependable, and honest. He does not overcommit. He does good work. I am happy I found him years ago. The only thing- others have found him, too. He has become in demand. Knowing I may regret this - I still wanted to leave a good review because he deserves it.

Description of Work
Various: electrical, painting, remodeling

Category contractors,ceramic tile,drywall,handyman service,lighting,plumbing,remodeling,home remodeling,interior painters,doors

12/19/2017

Matt M.

Very well Mike was on time responsive and friendly. This was a complicated job and the details and finish work was on point. So happy with the job!

Description of Work
Drop ceiling in basement

Category handyman service

[Member Name Removed], thank you for the excellent review of my company and our work, I am glad you are happy with the results of a very difficult drop ceiling project. I know it was hard to visualize how we were going to overcome them and keep height issues to a minimum. Thank you, Mike.

11/09/2017

Angie M.

We can't say enough good things about Mike's work. He was prompt, professional, and very knowledgeable. He was clean and tidy and took great care of our home. He didn't take any shortcuts and was very transparent about issues he encountered. My husband, who is very hard to please, was thoroughly happy with the high quality work Mike did for us. We highly recommend him and will hire no one else for future work.

Description of Work
My husband and I needed an assortment of jobs done around our new house. We wanted new toilets and vanities installed, our bathrooms painted, walls patched, and our kitchen floor finished.

Category flooring contractor,handyman service,plumbing,interior painters,doors

[Member Name Removed]& Chris thank you for the excellent review. I am glad I could help out and fix the poor work that was started in your home, tell my three new buddies hi, I enjoyed their company while working in your home. Mike

08/17/2017

Leo G.

Mike did a lot of work for us several years ago. One of the toilets that was replaced all those years ago had an issue that my husband couldn't handle because of the awkward angle of the toilet and Mike came this morning and fixed it. He charged very little as we are an existing customer - not too many companies out there would do that! As always, Mike is highly recommended for any remodeling jobs and his follow up customer service is great!

Description of Work
Fixing a running toilet

Category handyman service,remodeling,home remodeling

[Member Name Removed], thank you for the excellent review and I am glad you were happy with all work we had done in the past. Mike.

08/02/2017

Kimberly A.

Amazing. I cannot speak highly enough for Mike's professionalism, cleanliness, timeliness, and quality of work.

Description of Work
Demolition of a tiled bathroom, re-installation of trim, toilet, etc., in demoed bathroom, drywall in bathroom and kitchen, painting in kitchen, living room and bathroom. I will post photos as soon as all bathroom accessories have arrived to be installed.

Category drywall,handyman service,woodworking,home remodeling,interior painters

[Member Name Removed], thank you for another excellent review of my company. Mike

06/09/2017

Connie .

I have written a review for Mike before- but it was short, and the projects small. As an out of town landlord, finding someone to do jobs, particularly small ones is a frustrating process. This year, when long term tenants were leaving, I searched out Mike. Years ago, he bailed me out of some tough jams when no one else would, because of the size of the jobs. He has always been honest, fair, and upfront with me. I knew I was going to have quite a few items to be done. I was happy to track down Mike, but disappointed that he was so booked. He is true to his commitments. Based on his commitments, he could only commit to the painting of the entire townhouse. As always, his fee was fair- and knowing I was on a time crunch, he actually showed up a day earlier than what he scheduled, which I appreciated. He watched as Handymen would come and go, all supposedly going to do the other work on the list. Days and weeks were slipping by, and I was having trouble with commitments from other workers. As the time went on, he actually took on some of the other tasks, slowly decreasing the size of the lists- and the size of my concerns. The work he does is quality. His prices are fair. He can be counted on, and completes on time. He takes pride in his work. I am very grateful! I HIGHLY recommend, and will hire him anytime.

Description of Work
Painting, Drywall work, Replacing light fixture, installing smoke detector, and other items.

Category drywall,handyman service,lighting,interior painters

[Member Name Removed], thank you for detailed report, I am glad I could help you out with your rental. I also am glad I could help out with some of the other projects so you could get your place back on the market. Mike

05/03/2017

Connie B.

Great- efficient, great price, trustworthy. Easy to work with

Description of Work
Various, both inside and out.

Category handyman service

[Member Name Removed], thank you for the excellent report. Mike.

01/13/2017

Brandi M.

Mike finished our drywall. Mike did a great job finishing. He is very polite. Arrived when promised and was so understanding when our electricians had to disconnect the power when he was working. We are very pleased with the neatness of the job. We are so happy we went with him.

Description of Work
Drywall Finishing

Category drywall

[Member Name Removed], sometimes those things happen and as long as work can still be safely performed I will continue to keep on schedule. Thank you for the excellent report, Mike.

Kwiatkowski Plumbing

Local & Privately Owned.24-Hour Emergency Service Available- Alt Locations :( 412)681-9525, 412-221-5404, 412-881-8383, 412-831-5403, 412-422-6606, 412-364-7321, 412-751-4246, 412-781-5354, 412-243-5171. Financing available. We no longer service Westmoreland or Washington Counties

Chernega Construction LLC

Chernega Construction is a trusted family owned business based out of Lower Burrell, PA that services the surrounding Pittsburgh area. We specialize in home remodeling, new home construction, concrete work, and roof installation. If you can dream it. We can build it. For over 3 decades, we have specialized in residential construction, and commercial general contracting.

Triano Contracting

-brick and block laying -retaining walls -concrete repair -pointing & restoration -window & door lintels -hardscaping & pavers -natural & veneer stone masonry -chimney & fireplace repair I'm a fully insured masonry specialist contractor with over 12 years of experience in all forms of masonry restoration & construction, as well as a registered HIC contractor through the pa attorney generals office. From whole house pointing, chimneys, and fireplaces, to retaining walls, foundations and sidewalks. Be it brick, block, stone, or concrete. I can repair, restore, and build new. At Triano contracting "I pity the tool!" Find Mr. T on facebook, and the nextdoor app @TrianoContracting

Check, PayPal

Remodeling - bathrooms, kitchens, basements. Ceramic tile, deck building, drywall, interior painting, gutter cleaning, framing, general plumbing & electrical, handyman, carpentry, framing, trim work.

Exterior painting, stucco, masonry, power washing, roof.