Joyful Logistics

Founded 2019

We can help you move or ship almost anything! With affordable pricing and a knowledgeable team we can get you moved today!...

movers (9)interior decorators (1)piano movers (1)

09/26/2022

Randall H.

Great gentlemen who did the move!!!

Description of Work
Moving Companies

Work Completed On 09/26/2022

09/09/2022

Chris S.

Move was EXCELLENT! Two gentlemen were careful and considerate of our belongings. Very friendly and helpful. Felt at ease with our belongings in their hands. Communication was excellent. Kept us informed of each task. Highly recommended

Description of Work
Full Service Move

Work Completed On 09/14/2022

08/30/2022

Sarah M.

Sheree was amazing to work with … very prompt response to initial moving request. Answered all of our questions and even followed up after the move. Movers Deontae and Montaye were pleasant and respectful. Would definitely use them again

Description of Work
Moving Companies

Work Completed On 09/10/2022

08/26/2022

Barb E.

From start to finish I was completely satisfied. Excellent communication, polite wonderful drivers who went above and beyond for our move. Would highly recommend and I would definitely use them again.

Description of Work
Full Service Move

Work Completed On 09/08/2022

08/12/2022

Courtney C.

They have no equipment and claiming they are professional. They drop my refrigarator in my driveway garage. They show up only an u-haul and put it in my garage. I don't know if my refrigarator will work. It has vent and scratches. They even ask me to make a down payment of 10% of 330$ that I should not do. But they don't have any documentation that is provided to me. Two guys we're actually nice but they said they didn't move appliance before. Sherry Davis is the owner and there is nothing joyful with Joyful Logistics.

Description of Work
They move my refrigarator from my house to my parent's house.

Work Completed On 08/12/2022

This move was quoted for a refrigerator. Since she was only moving one item I waved our 3 hour minimum just to help her out; since it shouldn’t have taken more than an hour. We picked up the fridge with a pick up truck and had straps to secure it. However when we arrived the refrigerator was a inch larger than their entryway door. And since the refrigerator could not be maneuvered out we had to remove the doors. In doing this the job took much longer than a hour which was the quoted price. We not only moved the fridge but had to dissemble and reassemble it. I informed the customer they would be charged an additional hour. Even though it took 3 in removing all the doors, transporting it, and reassembling everything. She refused to pay my movers even though they did twice the work! She was sent the measurements of the fridge and the door way showing it would not fit. This customer has changed our policy to money up front. And we will never waive our 3 hour minimum again. We went above and beyond to make sure her item was moved and she did not pay us for it. The fridge was not dropped and there was no damage.

07/11/2022

Montaye T.

Amazing!! Great company!!!!

Description of Work
Full service move

Category interior designers, moving companies, delivery service, piano moving

Work Completed On 07/11/2022

07/06/2022

Tiffany M.

I love the service I received they was very professional. I will be using them again in the future. Thank you

Description of Work
full service move

Work Completed On 07/06/2022

07/05/2022

Dorell B.

It was a excellent experience

Description of Work
full service move

Work Completed On 07/05/2022

06/27/2022

Deonte B.

The experience went great I will recommend it to somebody else

Description of Work
Moving

Work Completed On 06/27/2022

06/27/2022

Chaekeia J.

The service was great

Description of Work
Moving

Work Completed On 06/27/2022