JC Hauling & Delivery

Founded 2010 • With Angi since July 2012

140 Reel Ave

Pittsburgh, PA 15237

We will remove construction debris, yard waste, old furniture, TVs and many other things. We also do our best to recycle as many items as possible to keep landfills at a minimum. We also deliver mulch (of many types), gravel, screened topsoil, road millings (reclaim), mushroom manure, river rock and other landscaping options. For the do-it-yourselfers we also offer dumpster rentals in three different sizes. If you need your garage cleaned out or are trying to get your yard looking great for summer, we are the company for you!!! We do not Sub contract. We accept checks, cash and most major credit cards. Additional email - jchauling.delivery@yahoo.com....

09/19/2017

Leslee O.

came out at the agreed upon time and picked up at the agreed upon time.

Description of Work
rented a dumpsteer

04/19/2017

Jeff & Marlo S.

If any one needs a dumpster right away please call this company. The people here are wonderful. The man who delivered our dumpster explained the bill to us and was on his way. Few days we were done with our renovation materials that needed to be disposed of and the dumpster was full. Called the company up and never even knew that the man came to pick it up. He was so quiet. The company came early the next morning to pick up the dumpster. Great people and wonderful job.

Description of Work
Hauling away materials for a wall removal and renovation.

Category hauling services,dumpster service

Thank you! It wad a pleasure working for you. We look forward to helping you In the future!

01/31/2017

Ken R.

Very well. Price was good,dumpster delivered and picked up on time.No problems at all.

Description of Work
Needed to rent a 10 yard dumpster.

Category hauling services,dumpster service

Thank you [Member Name Removed]! It was a pleasure working for you!

08/18/2016

DM G.

Great Service = Friendly - Reliable - Good Prices - Flexible - Timely - Value Added +++ I was amazed at how accurately the owner of J.C. Hauling & Delivery divined my dumpster needs based on the size of the house. Also, his suggestion to rent a smaller dumpster several times as I had help rather than struggling to fill a large one in a few weeks worked out really well. He also advised me on how to get rid of non-dumpster items when they weren't within his scope. I had no idea dumpster service could be so pleasant! I ended up renting a smaller dumpster 3 times over 3 months and each experience was equally satisfactory. Mr. Connolly helped me plan my rentals and was flexible based on my needs. I was delighted with the owner's clear communications, straight forward pricing and reliability. He knows his business well and helped me save money and frustration with good advice. Looking back, I could never have filled a large dumpster in the timeframe I initially requested! I turned to Angies List after an unsatisfactory experience trying to rent a dumpster on-line. Low price lures led to tons of add-on costs at several websites. I got a far better price, reliable help and excellent advice dealing face to face with J. C. Hauling. Thanks Angie's List for introducing me to J.C Hauling!

Description of Work
I needed dumpster service to empty my Dad's large and fully stuffed house after he passed away.

08/01/2016

mark M.

Exceptionally. On time, hard working, thorough. Can't say enough good things.

Description of Work
Junk removal from basement, yard, and garage

Category hauling services

Jim S.

I couldn't have been happier. Will definitely be calling again for my next job.

Description of Work
Provided a 10 yard roll off dumpster the day I needed it and picked up promptly after I called it off.

MOLLY M.

JC Hauling and Delivery was great! They were prompt in their delivery of the dumpster and reasonably priced. The staff was friendly and accomodating. Not only would I use them again, but recommend them to anyone looking for this service.

Description of Work
Provided a driveway-sized dumpster for collecting remodeling debris.

Category dumpster service

Marilyn S.

Service was great! The owner John was easy to work with, professional and timely. Would definetly call again.

Description of Work
I ordered a 12 yard dumpster for a kitchen remodel.

Category dumpster service

Julianne W.

it went great. I will recommend to family and friends.

Description of Work
Dropped off and picked up dumpster at scheduled time.

Dan M.

Great!! unfortunately it went so smoothly that my wife now wants to do more remodeling!! I usually do not do reviews but was so happy with this company I just wanted to let everyone know they should turn to them when in need of dumpster service.

Description of Work
Rented me a 10yd dumpster. Dropped it off when they said they were going to and picked it up when they said they were going to, very punctual and professional. I have used other companies before that were not that way. Glad I looked up J.C. Hauling!!

The Junkluggers of Pittsburgh

The Junkluggers of Pittsburgh is an eco-friendly company providing appliance, furniture, and e-waste removal services and more to residential and business owners of the Pittsburgh area. Our junk removal experts can quickly and effectively remove junk from your property, causing no stress and leaving no mess. Plus, your junk won't sit in a landfill. We're different from other junk haulers because we'll make every attempt to donate, repurpose, or recycle your unwanted items.

Bin There Dump That, Tri-State

Our approach is focused on keeping customers happy by providing well-maintained & attractive, smallest available foot-print Bins, in a wide range of sizes from 4 to 20 yards, and with the type of friendly and knowledgeable customer service that actually helps you select the right sized dumpster for your project - Imagine that! All Bins have double-entry doors for easier and more efficient loading of debris/junk, and are delivered by smaller, single-axle trucks for the best in accessibility through Pittsburgh's narrow streets, providing the most gentle Bin placement via hydraulic hook-lift equipment. All Bins are placed on supports to avoid driveway damage. Our friendly, professional, uniformed drivers arrive when scheduled, and are very skilled at pin-point Bin positioning to suit your requirements - which is the reason, we regularly showcase our latest Bin placements that makes us unique! Plus, our Drivers even sweep-up after the Bin is removed! Guaranteed 24 hour delivery. We service ALL of Greater Pittsburgh, Northeast Ohio (Cleveland/Akron/Youngstown) and the northern Panhandle of West Virginia and adjoining Ohio River Valley. Please give us a call to experience the best in the "Bins-ness"!

Visa, MasterCard, Discover, Check

Dumpster Rental - 10 yard, 12 yard, 15 yard.

Moving. Landscaping.