J A Sauer Co

01/26/2022

7:00 AM - 4:30 AM

4559 Peoples Rd

Pittsburgh, PA 15237

Welcome to JA Sauer, your full service Carrier factory authorized dealer. Our objective since opening in 1981 has always been to exceed our customers' expectations in heating and cooling installation and repairs. To this day we have upheld this promise: providing superior service to area families and businesses. We strive to ensure your peace of mind by sending only the most reliable professionals into your home. You can count on us to make the entire process as east, quick and efficient as possible by determining the best solution for your unique needs, sending trained experts in to do the job right the first time and following up to be sure that all your needs were met. J.A. Sauer -- providing peace of mind so you can enjoy your Home Sweet Home. Additional phone -N. Pittsburgh 724-935-0410, Squirrel Hill 412-521-5277....

HVAC Companies (180)air duct cleaning (6)water heaters (4)plumbers (1)

10/07/2021

Jeremy S.

You will regret hiring JA Sauer. They did sloppy, unsafe work installing my furnace and then tried to extort money from me rather than fixing it: 1. They left a huge pile of rubble in my house after making a hole in the wall to run the vent pipe. No clean up, I had to clean up after them. 2. The guys who ran the thermostat wire did the sloppiest job I've ever seen: it wandered all over the basement, and was screwed into ductwork when making extra holes wasn't necessary. 3. They left the thermostat wire dangling in the middle of a closet, which is totally unsafe. When I asked them to come fix it, rather than immediately offering to fix it (the right thing to do), they told me I owed them $300 (even though I had already paid their invoice of $3,800 in full for the agreed on work) and they would only come fix it after I paid them more than we had agreed on. This company is sloppy, unprofessional and disrespectful to their customers.

Description of Work
Furnace installation

Work Completed On 02/01/2021

Hello [Member Name Removed], I am the installation manager for J.A. Sauer Co. I would like to apologize on behalf of the entire team at J.A. Sauer Co. for the frustration that we have caused you. As you can tell from our previous reviews, this is not our standard when it comes to work quality and customer service. As a company the relies on "word of mouth" business and repeat customers, we are very disappointed with the fact we did not provide a positive experience.

12/19/2020

Christopher H.

J. A. Sauer was very quick to respond and come out fo ra quote. We chose another contractor, but they were very professional. I would contact them again if needed.

Description of Work
Quote for a new Furnace.

Work Completed On 11/20/2020

12/04/2020

Rick L.

The technician was very professional, neat, clean, and he wore his mask the entire time. Problem was corrected in a timely fashion. No problems at all.

Description of Work
10+ year old Humidifier malfunction causing the furnace to not get warmer than 60.

Work Completed On 12/02/2020

05/05/2020

Sandra L.

They have been excellent and I would highly recommend them.

Description of Work
They installed my HAC system and have serviced it since. I have used them for 10 years

Work Completed On 12/05/2020

11/11/2019

Richard W.

J A Sauer has well-trained, efficient, courteous installers. They communicate well, clean up after the work, take away removed equipment, and offer maintenance advice. We have used Sauer for about four years now and have a Mitsubishi Slim system and a Carrier AC system they installed. Very happy with the work--not the least expensive, I'm sure, but fair for the quality of work and equipment they offer

Description of Work
Replaced 13 year old AC system with new, energy efficient system

Work Completed On 06/11/2019

02/15/2019

John S.

Peyton was excellent. He explained what was going on with our 20+ year old furnace. He spoke to my spouse on the phone too. He helped to arrange an appt with a salesperson to give us a quote on getting a new furnace. Our quote to get a new furnace deducts the price of this service call.

Description of Work
Service call

Work Completed On 02/06/2019

We appreciate your feedback! We look forward to working with you in the near future!

01/25/2019

David A.

This location is awesome, great pricing, not the cheapest, but you get what you pay for, service, knowledge, a company that will stand behind there work, the install crew was awesome, kind, friendly, prompt, and professional. We had this company install a new HVAC system high efficiency, 16 sear unit, and two infinity wifi controls,, with zoning, new filter system, some duct work, with a 10 year parts and labor warranty. I choose J.A. Sauer because I know that they will still be there when you need them. I recommend this company to everyone.

Description of Work
A new HVAC system

Work Completed On 01/24/2019

12/17/2018

KATHY D.

Workmen arrived on time, and completed the work during the day. They cleaned up the utility room space when done and also answered all my questions regarding the new furnace.

Description of Work
Install new furnace and new hot water heater

Work Completed On 11/27/2018

09/05/2018

Ross T.

Long overdue review- this past week before Xmas we lost our heat. We called JA Sauer on a Saturday night. Within a couple of hours a technician was at our door. He found that we had actually had a fire inside the boiler that charred all the electrical. The next morning a crew showed up to estimate the damage. They made our situation a priority and had the project completed that week. JA Sauer makes it easy to do business with them. Every once in awhile you run across a contractor who has their act together. JA Sauer is one of them.

Description of Work
New boiler for our five BR home

08/09/2018

Kim W.

Polite. On time. Good communication from the home office. Good communication from the tech while at my house. Quick to take responsibility to resolve and fix a minor accident problem that occurred with a step on the job by the technician. I have used JA Sauer for years and have never had a negative experience. Will continue to use them in the future - good crew of folks.

Description of Work
routine a/c check up.

Work Completed On 08/09/2018

Residential, commercial boilers, gas furnaces, air conditioners, geothermal heat pumps, humidifiers, heat pumps, duct cleaning, carbon monoxide testing & sheet metal fabrications.

Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express, Check