Higgins Painting

Pennsylvania: Home Improvement Contractors
11/01/2021

Broadway Ave

Pittsburgh, PA 15216

Higgins Painting has dedicated itself to providing top-tier Painting, Wall Covering, & Drywall services for the past 15 years. President and Founder, Don Higgins, has over three decades of industry experience. Don’s knowledge and expertise lay the foundation for the organization, while his commitment to customer satisfaction drives its success. Higgins Painting's number one priority is to build long lasting relationships by exceeding its client’s expectations on every project. Whether you are a Home Owner, Business Owner, or General Contractor; Higgins Painting is the professional company that you have been looking for....

interior painting (113)house painting (24)wallpaper hanger (6)drywall (6)wallpaper removal (5)plastering (5)pressure washing (4)woodworking (3)deck cleaning (3)decks & porches (2)handyman (1)

06/21/2020

Great job! I would definitely hire Higgins again. They were professional and punctual. The floors look great and the painters didn’t leave any mess behind. The price was very reasonable.

Description of Work
Painting of patio floors

Work Completed On 05/22/2020

Thank you for the kind review! It was great working with you, we hope to again in the future!

02/05/2020

Excellent in EVERY way! I am very very pleased! Chuck came early, worked efficiently, and the entire project exceeded my expectations! I highly recommend Higgins Painting! A+++

Description of Work
Wallpaper removal and painting in a powderroom

Category wallpaper removal,interior painters

Work Completed On 02/05/2020

Review for Higgins Painting - Broadway Ave, Pittsburgh, PA - 38370426

Thank you [Member Name Removed] for the kind words! It was our pleasure working with you.

04/30/2019

Higgins did a fantastic job! From promptly replying to my request for a quote to quickly scheduling the job and arranging logistics, Ciara and the Higgins team were professional and wonderful to deal with. The quality of the installation was impeccable and they left my house as clean as it was before they started. I can't recommend them enough for your next wallpaper job!

Description of Work
Wallpaper installation on an accent wall in my dining room

Category wallpaper

Work Completed On 04/29/2019

04/28/2019

Higgins Painting had done excellent work for me a few years ago at my prior home, and they did so again at my current home. I hired them to repaint the living room ceiling as well as the stairway and upper hallway, including both walls and trim, with a very high ceiling above the stairs. They were both prompt and professional at every step, from the in-person quote, to scheduling (which occurred m...

Description of Work
Interior painting

Work Completed On 04/17/2019

11/04/2018

Top shelf service from the office staff to the interior painting crew and exterior painting crew. Communication was great. Timely, and full of valuable information. Worth the wait!

Description of Work
Had our two story brick home (all 4 sides brick) painted including the brick, trim and doors. The crew was awesome! Very professional, courteous and friendly. We had Higgins Painting do our entire interior last year and the experience was so great we contracted with them to do our exterior. Just a fabulous company to do business with. Donny and his sons, as well as the entire painting crews were a joy to work with!

Work Completed On 10/23/2018

[Member Name Removed], It was our pleasure working with you and [Member Name Removed] to make your new house a home over the past year. Thank you for your business and kind words! The Higgins Team

07/24/2018

Rescheduled twice, 2nd time was late Monday for a Tuesday morning estimate. Then the guy waited for 5 minutes when I wasn’t there, had the nerve to get smart. Told me that he’s busy and this is how it goes and good luck finding someone else!

Description of Work
No work was done

Work Completed On 07/24/2018

Hi [Member Name Removed], We apologize you did not have a positive experience with our company. We do our best to accommodate our current and potential customers the best to our ability however things cannot always go as smooth as we would like, especially during our busy season. Good luck with your painting project! Ciara Higgins

06/07/2018

The workers were very thorough and did very nice work. There was an issue with the accent wall and Don came out the very next day and corrected the issue. We would definitely us this company again and highly recommend them.

Description of Work
Living room painting, including prep work.

Work Completed On 06/05/2018

Review for Higgins Painting - Broadway Ave, Pittsburgh, PA - 37158256

06/02/2018

Called the company late April and was told someone would come by the following week (early May) to check what had to be done and provide a price. I never heard from anyone again. The job was given to someone else. Too bad, because I am planning on having the interior of the house repainted and this would have been a good test of the company's responsiveness and professionalism. Their non-response ...

Description of Work
painting and caulking around exterior garage door

Work Completed On 04/27/2018

Hi [Member Name Removed], I apologize for the lack of communication. I remember you specifically because you were neighbors with one of our employees. I called you back to schedule an estimate and when I never heard back assumed you went with someone else. Perhaps I called the incorrect number. Again I apologize for the lack of communication and any inconvenience we caused you. Thank you, Ciara Hi...

09/26/2017

All of the work was done professionally and with a great deal of care. All of the workers were prompt and very hard working. When we had questions or concerns, Higgins was there to listen and adjust the plan to meet our concerns. We had some damaged wood that was in need of repair and they took care of that for us. We were also provided some other recommendations to make sure that areas were seale...

Description of Work
The entire exterior of our home was badly in need of a repaint. Lots of prep work was required to remove residues from ivy and to chip away and sand down places where paint had begun to peel. The home was then primed and two coats of paint were applied. Some wood work, windowsills, gutters, and window ledges had to be replaced at the same time.

Work Completed On 09/14/2017

Review for Higgins Painting - Broadway Ave, Pittsburgh, PA - 36307958

09/18/2017

Working with Cory was a pleasure. We set everything up over email and he was responsive, friendly and professional. He even worked with us on the schedule when there was a conflict. We bought our own paint, but Higgins can supply it at a discount. All of the work was done in one day. And it looked incredible. I couldn't find one flaw in the work. I highly recommend Higgins Painting.

Description of Work
Painting walls and ceilings of two bedrooms, including one accent wall in each room.

Work Completed On 09/18/2017

Interior & Exterior Painting, Wallpaper Installation & Removal, Drywall & Plaster Repairs, Pressure Washing, Deck & Fence Staining or Sealing, Concrete Floor Coatings, Full-Broadcast Flake, Quartz Systems, Waterproof Decorative Coatings

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, Financing