Green Leaf Landscape & Lawn Care Inc

With Angi since April 2012

301 Streets Run Rd

Pittsburgh, PA 15236

Additional DBA - Greenleaf Landscape & Lawncare.

07/03/2013

Sandra and Frank G.

He does wonderful work. He is reliable and eager to please. We have an almost impossible hill to deal with in our back yard and they did a beautiful and stunning job.

Description of Work
I use Green Leaf Landscape & Lawn Care Inc for lawn service.

Category lawn service

10/24/2012

Irene P.

It was a good experience.

Description of Work
They fertilized my lawn.

Category lawn treatment

04/09/2012

Sandra and Frank G.

When Green Leaf last came to my home they cleaned out all the leaves and branches that had fallen. They also cut back some of the plants that needed cut back at the end of the winter season. He also sends someone to fertilize the lawn. I sometimes have to tell some of the staff how to cut certain plants in my front lawn to make sure they are cut by hand and not the machine so they are not damaged. This is a very good company, the owner has a good eye. He sends a balanced crew and I like that he hires handicap persons, which I admire and they can do certain jobs that others can't do. They have a variety of services available.

Description of Work
I use Green Leaf Landscape & Lawn Care for lawn care services.

Category lawn service, lawn treatment, leaf removal

The Grounds Guys - Mt. Lebanon

The Grounds Guys is a full-service grounds care company. Our established systems allow us to deliver industry-leading lawn care and landscape solutions to commercial and residential clients.

Offers Coupon

Rice Enterprises landscaping

Here to help you with your landscaping needs

RandScapes

With 10 years of experience I always make sure that the job is done correctly the first time! Big or small, every job has the same outcome, flawless. We specialize in Retaining walls, Pavers/Hardscaping, Landscaping, Drainage systems, and much more!