Evans Roofing & Gutters Inc

Founded 2002 • With Angi since May 2014

We accept credit cards, payment due upon completion of job....

ALWAYS PERFECT CONTRACTING INC

Specializing in asphalt shingle roof replacement and repair. Seamless aluminum gutter installation. Box gutter repair & elimination. Vinyl & Hardie siding, soffit & fascia.

Offers by ALWAYS PERFECT CONTRACTING INC on Angi
Pindro Roofing Co, LLC

ROOFING MATTERS, WE WILL KEEP YOU DRY! At Pindro Roofing we take the same pride in our work as you do in your home. I have been roofing for over 20 years. I started my own company in 2010. Pindro Roofing Co is a licensed and insured residential roofing company. I manage each project from the beginning to the end of the project. You'll be able to see the personalized attention in the results. We provide free estimates and written warranties. Thank you for considering Pindro Roofing Co. We hope to hear from you soon, (412)758-8524.

Trust Home and Earth LLC

Trust Home and Earth provides Residential & Commercial expertise. We provide you with prompt & professional service. We use superior products, and combine that with detailed craftsmanship to ensure your satisfaction. When you want the best Build it with Trust, call our experts Today for your consultation. God Bless. Credit Cards Welcome

12/12/2020

Office was pleasant and professional. Estimator was prompt and highly knowledgeable. Price was fair. Crew was thorough and expert. Highly recommended. Could improve customer contact concerning scheduling updates and status.

Description of Work
Gutter & downspout replacement

Category gutter repair

09/02/2020

Evans Roofing installed our roof incorrectly, admitted there was an issue with the way they installed our roof, and have failed to fix the problem after four months. I will now have to pay someone else to fix our roof. I am extremely frustrated that after numerous calls and promises that they would remedy the issue, I now have to go out and hire a new company to fix our roof. I could not be more u...

Description of Work
Roof installation

[Member Name Removed], This job was corrected and satisfied. The roof was never installed incorrectly, it was a minor issue, that was corrected in a reasonable time. We have left three messages recently for you to call us back. We would like to discuss this further with you and also provide recent pictures of the roof so you can see that everything is done correctly, but you and your husband have ...

08/10/2019

The problem previously noted in review was resolved and we are satisfied with the work done and the response from the company.

Description of Work
Gutter repair

Category gutter repair,roofing

09/12/2018

Roof was replaced in less a week, the leak on the second floor bedroom, which initiated this replacement because a repair could not garantee and a replacement would at a total cost of 17,000. One month later the same leak is worse now I am dealing with mold. They were rated high on Angie's list. I am as angry with the Angie list as well as this roofer.

Description of Work
Roof replacement

This was not a roof leak, it was a siding leak. We went back actually fixed it at no charge. We only installed the roof.

11/03/2017

The team was on time, polite, especially the team boss Jeremy. They left the my property completely clean after the work was done. It was done in the time frame given. The products used were fully explained, and the job looks totally professional. We were very pleased with all the results and would recommend to anyone. They also had the old shingle debris removed on a timely basis as well. We were...

Description of Work
New regular roof, front porch roof, and back door cover roof. Replaced all felt papers, and shingles.

11/01/2017

Phil, Jeremy and the rest of the team were great from start to finish. Phil got me my quote quickly and kept me informed of what was going on the whole time - when he ordered the materials, when they came in, when the work would start etc. The only problem we had was due to thin wood on our permanent door awnings and Phil called me even though I was out of town and told me what was going on and of...

Description of Work
Tore off old slate roof and put on a new EcoStar roof. (EcoStar shingles are made of recycled rubber and plastic and made to look like slate.)

08/12/2017

outstanding-very professional and polite returned all phone calls promptly foreman outstanding--crews very good best price--good cleanup-- efficient several neighbors and three of my wife's friends have scheduled roofing work with Evans Roofing very satisfied-- any question I had--he explained or adjusted or corrected appropriately

Description of Work
replaced roof

07/28/2017

Very good and professional workers.

Description of Work
Roof repair

07/20/2017

Very good price. Quality roof and gutters. We had an emergency and they were able to come earlier than we originally planned

Description of Work
Roof and gutters replacement

Category gutter repair,roofing

06/06/2017

It went smoothly. Phil provided a detailed estimate and work started within a few weeks. The work was completed within 3 days and without any major hiccups. Phil was extremely responsive to our concerns and was reachable by Angie's List messaging, phone call, and text messaging. Phil's employees were well mannered, professional, and knowledgable.

Description of Work
New roof installed on our home

Slate & Tile Repair, Residential/Commercial Roofing, Pitched roofs, Flat roofs, Modified roofs, Rubber roofs, Tile roof, Shake roofs, Shingle roofs, Slate roofs, Rubber coatings, Inspections, Seamless gutter systems, Box gutters, Soffit and fascia, Site cleanup. Also specializing in all types of roof and gutter repairs . Replacement windows.