Dan's Handyman Svcs

Founded 2006 • With Angi since August 2009

2101 Lonsdale St

Pittsburgh, PA 15212

Registered Pa. Home Improvement Contractor # pa052848. Serving the Repairs and Home Improvement needs of the greater Pittsburgh area since 2006. We cover a broad range of Home Improvement and Repair needs. I am courteous, on time, neat, and grateful for the opportunity to serve your particular needs No job is too small and references are available. Additional services: Plumbing, Electrical, Ceramic Tile and Laminate Flooring, Painting, Drywall, Carpentry, & Concrete repairs...

01/01/2022

Susan G.

Amazing job redoing my basement for my son. Consulting during the entire process and made sure it was exactly how I wanted it. Even gave me suggestions on how to improve the look. We absolutely love our new space and exceeded our expectations.

Description of Work
Basement remodel

Category closet systems,electrician,flooring contractor,plumbing,woodworking,home remodeling,basement remodeling

03/16/2020

Nick C.

Dan was polite, professional and entertaining while most importantly doing quality work.

Description of Work
Remodelled a fireplace mantel, laid granite threshold a d cermic tole on the surround

Category handyman service,woodworking

06/21/2017

su L.

He did a great job with reasonable price. But the next project we couldn't agree each other.

Description of Work
He fixed 6 doors for me.

05/26/2017

Paul B.

Dan is the best contractor I have ever deal with. I've owned rental property for 10 years and have dealt with multiple contractors but Dan is head and shoulders above the rest. I almost wish I had more work to do because he's so capable and reasonable! Dan is the best because he is super responsive, consultative, smart, and works to make sure you are taking the best course of action. He gave me a two page breakdown of the work he was going to complete with descriptions, prices, and contingencies all spelled out. He adapted the plan as the project unfolded and kept me informed along with the way with texts, pictures, and calls. What a standup guy! I hope that when I need help again that is available and is not too popular.

Description of Work
Multiple handyman repairs - ceiling fans, closet door repair, window repair, kitchen cabinet repair, tile floor repair, drywall repair, installation of vinyl flooring. Also purchased and installed a skylight and repaired a roof leak.

Category ceramic tile,closet systems,flooring contractor,gutter repair,handyman service,skylights,woodworking,ceiling fans,home remodeling,doors

04/10/2017

Damian L.

Professional, efficient, clean, and high standards.

Description of Work
Wall demolition/closet construction

04/04/2017

Susan S.

Excellent job. Matched the ceiling design and paint.

Description of Work
Ceiling repair with drywall and painting.

03/24/2017

Tom M.

Dan did a great job with the repair. I called him and within a few hours the work was done. His prices are very reasonable. I would recommend Dan to anyone looking to get those odd jobs knocked out.

Description of Work
Aluminum fascia repair.

12/18/2015

FRIEDMAN W.

I'm a repeat customer. My expectations of Dan are high - and once again he met them. He understood what was required, made sensible suggestions, and came up with good choices. The inevitable surprises when dealing with an old house were dealt with fairly and expeditiously. Dan was also very accommodating of scheduling quirks and shifting priorities. The work was performed meticulously. Highly recommended.

Description of Work
Insulation, door installation, insulation, debris cleanup, windows installation, minor building repairs and adjustments.

Category handyman service,doors

11/01/2015

Kaylynn D.

Despite the fact that no actual services were purchased, I appreciated that Dan was professional and patient throughout the whole job assessment and estimate process.

Description of Work
No services were actually provided in addition to the initial assessment of the work I wanted done and estimate. I had a few smaller jobs around the house like exterior window caulking, hallway floor sanding and finishing and a larger project of redoing my front porch. Dan was professional and patiently walked me through each job, I ended up not going with him for the smaller jobs but would like to ask again for availability to do the porch work in the future.

Category handyman service,hardwood floor

03/24/2015

Joseph L.

Very nice, pleasant, efficient, and reasonable.

Description of Work
Cut and installed an in-door mail slot

Space Planning Inc

Welcome to SPACE PLANNING INC : Designers and installers of space efficient Closet Storage & Office systems, Computer, Entertainment and Furniture systems. Carefully developed floor plans and illustrations will ensure that efficient usable space is created. With over 30 years of design, we use our experience to make your space as efficient and cost-effective as possible. Our goal is to create a functional and attractive, space efficient system that is 100% tailored to your individual needs, desires, and tastes, it means starting from scratch. Our space efficient systems will give you the ability to be better organized and help with the efficiency of your home or office layout. It requires asking in-depth questions about your storage needs, measuring your closet down to the last fraction of an inch, and counting every single pair of your shoes. Please give us a call at 412.781.2031 to schedule an appointment or to have our designers show samples in your home or at your business.

Offers by Space Planning Inc on Angi
    Home Genius Exteriors

***NOW OFFERING VIRTUAL / NO-TOUCH INSPECTIONS AND ESTIMATES. We’re open for business! Home Genius Exteriors remains dedicated to our mission to give our customers A DIFFERENT EXPERIENCE. Give our team of professionals a chance to WOW you with our hassle-free inspection process, transparent pricing, perfect communication and top-rated installations. We’re not just a sales and marketing company like some of our competitors, we stand behind every project we do with a warranty you can trust! We are home improvement experts and can be your one-stop-shop solution! Home Genius also offers some of the most FLEXIBLE payment plans in the industry. Give us a chance and we’ll do everything we can to earn the right to become your CONTRACTOR FOR LIFE.

Offers by Home Genius Exteriors on Angi
    All American Gutter Protection

All American Gutter Protection is an innovative gutter protection company that is established and manufactured in the USA. They pride themselves on the highest quality product, installation, customer service and satisfaction. Specializing in seamless aluminum gutters and a stainless steel micro filter gutter guard, All American Gutter Protection is the number one choice when it comes to all gutter needs. All American Gutter Protection uses only authorized, trained technicians and a lifetime performance warranty.

Full Kitchen, Bath & Basement Remodeling, Wood Deck Construction & Repairs, Entry & Storm Door installation.

Roofing, Landscaping or Lawn Maintenance