Cuccaro Plumbing Inc

Founded 1992 • With Angi since August 2009

Cuccaro Plumbing is a full service plumbing company (including gas lines, dye testing, and backflow tests). We handle residential, commercial and industrial. We have about 20-30 Employees, depending on the season. We do not use subcontractors. Our health permit number is 1080. We have our state contractor's license (HIC #PA061457). For Angie's Lists members, we offer a 10% discount for service calls only....

Boney Construction

Isbir Construction & Landscape Corp

Isbir Construction & Landscape Corp. is a professional company. We specialize in drainage systems, retaining walls, decorative concrete, paving stones, landscaping, and excavating. We are most interested in unique, difficult, or special jobs. Our educated and certified staff allows us to offer what we call turn key service where we handle all aspects of our projects from engineering to permitting, as well as complete restoration. It all starts with our "virtual appointment", contact us to find out how it works! Our number one goal is customer satisfaction.

Rick Page Quality Landscaping

Multiple Employees per job. Free Estimates. May contact through Email or Phone.

12/18/2017

Technician came over and opened up the ceiling to identify the leak. He explained every part of the process and was extremely professional and friendly. I will definitely be using Cuccaro for future plumbing.

Description of Work
Leaking coming from upstairs bathroom.

03/10/2017

04/10/2016

showed up on the date and time stated, price was as stated on the phone

Description of Work
replaced hot water tank and expansion tank

Category plumbing,water heater repair

03/17/2016

Very good experience with Cuccaro Plumbing. Because they had a cancellation, I received same-day service rather than having to wait a day for an appointment. The services performed by Matt were exemplary. He diagnosed the issue and fixed it in a timely fashion and then worked on a few additional items per my request. Pricing was good, Matt was very professional and communicated well, had all required tools and parts on his truck, and I was pleased with the results. Everyone was efficient and a pleasure to work with. Would use Cuccaro again in a heartbeat.

Description of Work
Fixed hot water pressure problem. Unclogged 2 slow drains. Replaced 1 kitchen faucet for which I provided the faucet.

Category plumbing,remodeling,home remodeling,drain cleaning

06/21/2014

We requested them to come out at the last minute. The weather was cold and not comfortable to perform this type of test. The plummer did not complain and arrived on time and got the test done. He went above and beyond- he noticed that we forgot to turn off our outdoor faucet. At no extra cost he bleed the outdoor water line and winterized the faucet. We were very happy with his work.

Description of Work
We called Cuccaro Plumbing to perform a dye test (required by our borough when buying or refinancing a home). The dye test is used to determine if the downspouts on our house are tied into the sewer system or not. It is illegal for any storm water to enter the sewers in our area.

03/31/2014

We had been using Cuccaro Plumbing for a number of years and were always happy with their prices and service. So when this plumbing issue came up they were the only plumber we called. Our appointment was scheduled quickly and someone showed up to assess the problem and provide an estimate. They were on time and professional. I was lead to believe that this was a substantial amount of work to repair the damage and a crew of workers would be needed. I signed off on the estimate and the work was to start the next day. This is when it all started to go down hill. The next day no one showed up from Cuccaro. After numerous calls I was told they were stuck at another job and would be there the following morning at 7:30 a.m. They did arrived the next morning (one guy) on time, he worked for a few hours then called his supervisor to come out to meet with me and the plumber left supposedly to get parts. The supervisor explained to me what was broken, showed me the damage with his camera and then spent a hour or so cutting into my bathroom wall to gain access to the plumbing for repair. He left after that saying his guy would be back shortly to start the repair and I did not need to wait around, I could leave a key for them. I said I would leave a key, but I actually wait for them to come back. Several hours later the plumber who left for parts came back to complete the work. I asked him what took so long and he replied and quot;I was sent to another job.and quot; I luckily checked in on the work just prior to his clean up, at which point I find out he had thrown all of the tile away that had been removed from the wall. I had to ask the guy for it back and he said and quot;oh I didn't think you wanted itand quot; So my reply was and quot;I do, how did you thinking I was going to repair the damage to the wall and match the tile?.and quot; So he pulled all the tile from the trash for me, did a quick but poor clean up and was on his way. When I was giving the bathroom a proper cleaning I notice the plumber forgot to tighten the trap on the bathroom sink and also forgot to tighten the bolts that held the sink to the wall. Both of which I did myself. I called Cuccaro the next day and explain that we always received great service from them in the past and was very disappointed with the latest service/repair. They ask for all the detail of why and what I was dissatisfied with and said they would speak to the owner and get back to me the following day. During my call with them I asked what their hourly rate had went up to and I was informed that they no longer had an hourly rate but charged by the job. So basically they can make up whatever cost they like. A few days passed with no return call from them, so I called two more times leaving messages and never received a call back. Long story short, Cuccaro Plumbing will never get my business again.

Description of Work
Repair a severed pipe from the sink to the main drain stack of a second floor bathroom.

03/26/2014

The man who came to give the initial estimate showed up on time. He broke up old drywall and wood to see what the problem might be. This made a mess but he cleaned up after himself and even had me cover the stand where he was working so debris did not get all over my food and appliances. He noticed that since the shower had been leaking for some time, there was mold growing. He gave me the number for a mold remediation company which I did not need to use. After this man left, someone from the company immediately contacted me to set up a time for the problem to be fixed. They showed up within 2 hours the same day. The man who did the work was really nice, cleaned up after himself, and even put some 2x4’s under the shower since there were none under there for support. Since the work has been performed, I have had no leaking. I thought the estimate was high, but since there was water leaking from my shower, I wanted it fixed that day. Plus I really don’t know the price of replacing a shower drain. I would definitely use them again.

Description of Work
Installed a new shower drain and put in a new garbage disposal which I had purchased myself

04/14/2011

Short story. I called for an appointment , and recieved a quick response from the company. the plumer was proffesional and on time. He performed the requested duties in a timely manner.

Description of Work
Increased water pressure coming into the house. Evaluated the on demand water heater. Also certify storm sewers were not tied into house sewage. Supplied report for pending sale of home.

12/20/2010

We have used them for years. There was a job where we were having trouble with sewage in the basement. We were very frustrated because he wouldn’t get back to us. He had come out and done some of the initial stuff. He was going to get the permit to do the work and he never got back to us. He never submitted the permit. He wouldn’t return phone calls. We were very disappointed in that aspect. His price is very high. His work is good. We have always been pleased with his work.

Description of Work
We used Cuccaro Plumbing Inc for some plumbing work.

08/19/2009

They were very good and I would recommend them.

Description of Work
They put in new faucets and new spins in the shower.

Category plumbing

Residential plumbing fixtures, hot water heaters, expansion tanks, garbage disposals, lines, sewer/water/storm/gas - line problems, drain cleaning, boilers, carpentry, bathroom and kitchen remodeling, home additions, tenant fit-up, dye testing, backflow testing, camera/video, winterizations, backhoe & gas line certification.