CLIMATECH INC

Pennsylvania: Home Improvement Contractors
04/25/2022

200 BILMAR DR

Pittsburgh, PA 15205

We are a full service heating and air conditioning contractor. We have 24 hour emergency service available. We currently have approximately 100 employees and we do not use sub contractors. Please visit our website at www.climatech.com for valuable offers and financing options....

4.4

HVAC Companies (123)air duct cleaning (6)water heaters (6)heating oil company (1)mold removal (1)

12/29/2020

In October the boiler that provides both heat and domestic hot water to my house expired and could not be repaired. Climatech and one other reputable company came immediately to determine my house's heating requirements and bid on a modern replacement boiler. Climatech was substantially less expensive and they were nice enough to juggle their installers' schedule so that I could get the new system...

Description of Work
Replacement of circulating hot water boiler and associated fittings.

Work Completed On 11/09/2020

08/18/2020

Very nice techs Ronnie and Tim. Mike was sales consultant I initially spoke with and all were available for any questions anytime. They worked fast and efficient. Simple fast and pleasant. Thank you guys!

Description of Work
Complete install of A.C. Heating units and duct work.

Work Completed On 08/18/2020

08/11/2020

Project went very well. They were professional, very nice and cleaned up when they were done. Would highly recommend them!

Description of Work
new furnace and air conditioning

Work Completed On 08/25/2020

07/31/2020

Amazing! Everything about this experience was top-notch, from a quick reply to my email inquiry, to listening to us closely to make sure we got want we wanted, to professional installation, to friendly billing. The 'A' rating for this company is very well deserved.

Description of Work
Installed ductless AC for 3-story house

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac,air duct cleaning

Work Completed On 07/06/2020

10/24/2019

There was a problem with the coil on the both units. I was covered on the warranty but I had to pay $1000 each to replace them. Their customer service was good but I am not recommending them now.

Description of Work
I have been using them for years. They installed two HVAC systems and have serviced them.

Work Completed On 09/24/2019

10/11/2019

It took a couple of visits because of a leaking pipe but still over all, very satisfied.

Description of Work
Replace boiler

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac,heating oil companies

Work Completed On 09/23/2019

08/14/2019

The old air conditioner had finally died and needed to be replaced. The quoted price was right on the average for such a job. Not only did they get a quote to me quickly, they were able to complete the job before some others could even get me a quote. They did excellent work making the install tighter and neater than the old unit. I think the basement was cleaner after they left than it was when t...

Description of Work
Replaced air conditioner

Work Completed On 07/19/2019

06/27/2019

After some research we asked Climatech to give us an estimate for a replacement for both the air conditioner and the furnace. The old furnace was an American Standard and we asked for an American Standard, in place, replacement, assuming a same brand replacement would be easiest. Mike Horner, Climatech's Residential Comfort Specialist, arrived on time for a scheduled appointment to give us an esti...

Description of Work
Our whole house air conditioner would not hold a charge and our furnace was old, not efficient and on its last legs. We needed a replacement

Work Completed On 06/21/2019

12/18/2018

Very well, the two gentlemen who performed the service were very thorough and professional.

Description of Work
Furnace check and cleaning.

Work Completed On 11/16/2018

12/04/2018

I did not have a good experience with Climatech. I schedule a request with them to tune up the air conditioning unit as well as check out why the hot water heater was not producing hot water. After the first technical visit that happen as scheduled, I was told that the technician would call me and discuss the repairs necessary for the hot water heater. I waited for a week and the call never came. ...

Description of Work
Hot water and HVAC servicing

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac,water heater repair

Work Completed On 11/21/2018

RESIDENTIAL & COMMERCIAL INSTALLATION AND SERVICE OF HEATING, COOLING, VENTILATING, HUMIDIFICATION, DEHUMIDIFICATION & AIR CLEANING EQUIPMENT. WE SPECIALIZE IN ALL TYPES OF HEATING AND COOLING SYSTEMS INCLUDING HIGH VELOCITY, DUCTLESS, AND GEOTHERMAL.

Duct Cleaning