Bella's Army

Founded 2017 • With Angi since October 2017

1501 Ardmore Blvd

Pittsburgh, PA 15221

We are dog lovers, and it just so happens we own a painting company. The one thing we truly love about our dogs are that they are working dogs. They wake up in the morning, ready to do something important. They run hard, pay attention, and want to be where the action is, so we named our company

06/12/2021

Janet G.

It was a terrible experience from beginning to end. My interior doors are ruined. The paint was peeling off before the painters left my house. Paint all over my floors, walkway, door handles, sofa, etc. Total disregard of my property. There are is so much more, but too much to type. Hiring Bella’s Army was a big mistake.

Description of Work
Interior painting

Category wallpaper removal, house painters

03/05/2021

Kendra B.

I got a quote from Bella's army about 2 years ago. I elected to go with another company. I am STILL getting phone calls and text messages, even though I have told them multiple times that I still live in the area and to remove me from their list. I do not recommend them!

Description of Work
Painting bedrooms

08/17/2020

Pattie C.

They did a great job. Very professional as they explained the process for the job. Asked me check what they did on a window sill that was badly worn and it looked great!

Description of Work
Exterior windows painted!

04/18/2020

Michelle N.

Brian is very responsive to feedback and prompt with communication. Overall looks great and everyone was easy to work with, trustworthy, and professional. My only point of feedback is I would have appreciated more detail orientation and precision with window painting and clean up on the front end. Trevor did happily and professionally come back to address this after we did our final inspection and requested it. Would hire again and glad to support their business.

Description of Work
Removal of vinyl wall paper in entryway living room, dining room, stairway, and hallway; patching; painting of same spaces plus trim work.

Category wallpaper removal, interior painters

08/08/2019

Abbey P.

Amazing! The team was great, easy to work with and professional. They all take great pride in their work and they are happy to explain things as they move along. I couldn’t be anymore happy with how our project turned out. I plan on calling Bella’s Army for future painting projects.

Description of Work
We needed to have a detached garage, four rooms and three additional ceilings along with trim work painted.

Category house painters, interior painters

03/06/2019

Lynne R.

Brian immediately responded to my request for a quote. After receiving three quotes, Bella’s Army was in the middle. Hired them because of their many positive reviews. The work began the following week and took two full days to complete because I paid for two coats of paint. Brian, Debbie, and Lexus did a wonderful job. The paint job is beautiful, they left the work area clean, and they were professional and friendly. Over the last 20 years, my husband and I have completed most home improvement projects ourselves because the price we paid to have someone perform the work rarely seemed worth it; we felt we could have done a better job ourselves. FINALLY, we got our money’s worth!

Description of Work
Paint living room, hall, and loft walls

02/14/2019

David C.

Everything went well. Very happy with all of the work that was done.

Description of Work
Needed an accent wall painted and 2 bathrooms.

Category interior painters

You were great! Truly enjoyed working with you. Thank you for giving us the opportunity 😄

02/11/2019

Brian M.

Bella's Army did a great job and the entire staff was friendly and pleasant to deal with. We painted our entire home (walls and ceiling) and we were happy with the cost and work. We plan to use them in the future as we were happy with their work.

Description of Work
Paint - Home Interior

Category interior painters

Thank you for the kind words! We are grateful to have helped make your move-in a smooth transition!

02/08/2019

Matthew C.

Bella’s Army did a fantastic job on our house. From the moment we contacted them to receive a quote, they were incredibly thorough, professional, and fair. They asked questions and didn’t assume anything, were punctual and kind. We completely trusted them in our home and would hire them again in an instant. Their work was top notch and our house looks incredible.

Description of Work
Painting our entire house, and some wall repair

02/08/2019

Ashley B.

After having bad painting experiences in the past, this company was exactly what we were looking for. Not only was the quality high, they were really friendly. They didn’t sell us more than we wanted, and got it done at an all time record speed. I really appreciated Brian and his crew. Highly recommended!

Description of Work
Interior painting

Category interior painters

Our entire team is humbled by your kind words! We are grateful to have helped create an enjoyable experience for you this time around. Thank you for giving us the opportunity to show you what we can do!

01/18/2019

tammy F.

Very pleased with the final outcome, the entire process was flawless. Bella’s Army is very knowledgeable and organized in how they approach and complete a project. Communication was great, leaving no reservations regarding the job. Process was efficient and quickly completed, with flawless results. The team is very personable, and respectful of your home. We will have them return in the spring for addition painting needs!

Description of Work
Interior painting of living, dining rooms and kitchen

Category house painters

Thanks! We appreciate your flexibility with scheduling, and we are excited to come back in the spring to help paint the other rooms.

01/18/2019

kathy N.

They did really nice work. The team that was sent was very professional, punctual and courteous.

Description of Work
They painted a living room, dining/kitchen combo, cathedral ceiling and hallway in our home.

Category interior painters

We are happy to hear you enjoyed the experience! The color scheme chosen was phenomenal by the way! Thanks for helping make it an experience to remember for us as well!

11/01/2017

Brian M.

The job that Mr Reis provided was phenomenal. Mr. Reis was very professional, thorough, and personable throughout the experience. He worked diligently and provided the highest quality service I had ever experienced. Along with being very kind and friendly, Mr. Reis easily painted my deck better than anyone had in years. I fully recommend him to anybody trying to find a good painted and hard worker.

Description of Work
I needed my deck painted and the trim painted before winter came.

Category house painters

Thanks for the kind words! The pleasure was all ours, and we appreciated you being such a great customer!

Ruffner Contracting

We specialize in interior painting services, cabinet painting, staining, and more! We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out all the services we offer below and call -or- click to schedule a free estimate today!

Kern Painting and Maintenance

We specialize in exterior and interior painting. All of our customers are very important to us and we know how stressful it can be hiring someone to work on your home. (Other home remodeling available as well)

Wescott Painting

Woman-owned and operated house painting in Pittsburgh, PA. Wescott Painting provides refreshing residential transformations with quality paints and service. Ask about our cabinetry fine finishing. Fully licensed and insured interior home renovations.

2022 Super Service Award

PA136934

Our crews are fully equipped to handle painting on residential and commercial buildings, interior and exterior, as well as apartment buildings and multi-family homes. We also stain decks, fences, doors, and many more!

We stick with what we do best, which is painting! Although we do minor plaster repair and localized patching with joint compound, we typically do not get into major plaster and drywall repair.