Bella's Army

Founded 2017 • With Angi since October 2017

We are dog lovers, and it just so happens we own a painting company. The one thing we truly love about our dogs are that they are working dogs. They wake up in the morning, ready to do something important. They run hard, pay attention, and want to be where the action is, so we named our company after Bella, a Welsh Pembroke Corgi. Bella, is a sheep dog who can run and chase and even retrieve, for 12 hours. She just never stops. We thought that was a great work ethic for a painting company. We have experience working for a national painting company that did a great job training us on how to do quality work, but you have to work really hard, all day long to be a good painter. You have to hire really hard working people, who are honest and trustworthy and friendly as you... And yes, as honest and trustworthy and friendly as Bella. So we are now Bella's Army, LLC, a whole company of people committed to working hard and making you happy with your painting project....

Kosta Painting & Refinishing LLC

13 YEAR SUPER SERVICE AWARD WINNER!! PLEASE CALL INSTEAD OF MESSAGE so that we may get back to you promptly (412) 487 1133 We have 35 years better business bureau A+ rating. Kosta Painting and Refinishing Co. has been proudly serving Western Pennsylvania for over 30 years. Please call We take great pride in providing quality service with fair and reasonable pricing. We have painted thousands of homes in Western Pennsylvania and are happy to provide references. Chances are, we have several references within a few miles of your house! All of our materials are of the highest quality. If you are not sure which colors are right for you, don’t worry. We have qualified professionals who can utilize computer technology of today to match, virtually, any color you wish to use. So, why wait! Feel free to contact our offices for a free estimate for whatever project you have in mind. We provide onsite estimates with referrals and satisfaction is 100% guaranteed! Having the best workmanship and material warranties in the business, you cannot go wrong with the "Doctor of Painting & Refinishing" !! Mention you are a angies list member and get a 10% discount

Master Brush Painting Inc

Master Brush Painting was founded by Henry Webber in 1981. He learned the trade from the very best old world painters. Since then, he has continued to expand his knowledge of painting trade by keeping up with the latest techniques and requirements based on the changes in the field. He continues to work alongside his crew daily, doing one job at a time, overseeing every detail, no matter how small. Our painting crew is made up of clean-cut, honest and hard-working men who all have 20+ years of painting experience and many years together as a team.

Higgins Painting

Higgins Painting has dedicated itself to providing top-tier Painting, Wall Covering, & Drywall services for the past 15 years. President and Founder, Don Higgins, has over three decades of industry experience. Don’s knowledge and expertise lay the foundation for the organization, while his commitment to customer satisfaction drives its success. Higgins Painting's number one priority is to build long lasting relationships by exceeding its client’s expectations on every project. Whether you are a Home Owner, Business Owner, or General Contractor; Higgins Painting is the professional company that you have been looking for.

06/12/2021

It was a terrible experience from beginning to end. My interior doors are ruined. The paint was peeling off before the painters left my house. Paint all over my floors, walkway, door handles, sofa, etc. Total disregard of my property. There are is so much more, but too much to type. Hiring Bella’s Army was a big mistake.

Description of Work
Interior painting

Category wallpaper removal,house painters

03/05/2021

I got a quote from Bella's army about 2 years ago. I elected to go with another company. I am STILL getting phone calls and text messages, even though I have told them multiple times that I still live in the area and to remove me from their list. I do not recommend them!

Description of Work
Painting bedrooms

Category interior painters

08/17/2020

They did a great job. Very professional as they explained the process for the job. Asked me check what they did on a window sill that was badly worn and it looked great!

Description of Work
Exterior windows painted!

Category house painters

04/18/2020

Brian is very responsive to feedback and prompt with communication. Overall looks great and everyone was easy to work with, trustworthy, and professional. My only point of feedback is I would have appreciated more detail orientation and precision with window painting and clean up on the front end. Trevor did happily and professionally come back to address this after we did our final inspection and...

Description of Work
Removal of vinyl wall paper in entryway living room, dining room, stairway, and hallway; patching; painting of same spaces plus trim work.

Category wallpaper removal,interior painters

08/08/2019

Amazing! The team was great, easy to work with and professional. They all take great pride in their work and they are happy to explain things as they move along. I couldn’t be anymore happy with how our project turned out. I plan on calling Bella’s Army for future painting projects.

Description of Work
We needed to have a detached garage, four rooms and three additional ceilings along with trim work painted.

Category house painters,interior painters

Our crews are fully equipped to handle painting on residential and commercial buildings, interior and exterior, as well as apartment buildings and multi-family homes. We also stain decks, fences, doors, and many more!

We stick with what we do best, which is painting! Although we do minor plaster repair and localized patching with joint compound, we typically do not get into major plaster and drywall repair.