ALWAYS PERFECT CONTRACTING INC

Pennsylvania: Home Improvement Contractors
07/04/2023

833 Becks Run Rd

Pittsburgh, PA 15210

We are taking additional precautions to protect our customers.

We complete exterior work only (No need to enter home)

Specializing in asphalt shingle roof replacement and repair. Seamless aluminum gutter installation. Box gutter repair & elimination. Vinyl & Hardie siding, soffit & fascia....

roofing (182)gutter repair (96)interior painting (42)gutter cleaning (38)house painting (25)drywall (15)siding companies (13)woodworking (12)general contractors (9)skylight installation (7)wallpaper removal (7)plastering (7)

06/03/2021

I spoke with four contractors and the estimate I received from Always Perfect Contracting was the clearest. Vic explained in detail the costs associated with each item on the estimate. I was told upfront that there may be additional costs if portions of the plywood on the roof needed replace. The job was scheduled and completed at the scheduled time. After the old shingles were removed Vic informe...

Description of Work
Reshingled the roof, replaced window shutters, and replace porch ceiling

Work Completed On 05/26/2021

11/03/2020

Very well. Always Perfect Contracting was very professional, they gave an accurate bid on the work and accurate estimate of the time needed. They did an excellent job and the new roof looks terrific and have new, well installed gutters is excellent.

Description of Work
We had box gutters on a house older than 100 years old and we needed to replace them which required taking the box gutters out, extending the roofing and putting new gutters on.

Category gutter repair

Work Completed On 09/01/2019

09/24/2020

I had interviewed 2 other roofers but these guys impressed me. The actual work was even better! I’m expecting to be dry for the rest of my life. They left and the only sign that they had been here was the nicest roof in the neighborhood. You need these guys!

Description of Work
N/A

Category gutter repair,roofing

Work Completed On 09/24/2020

08/12/2020

Excellent work on the roof replacement, the guys work so well together and clean the property completely after!

Description of Work
roof replacement

Category roofing,siding,replacement windows

Work Completed On 08/12/2020

05/12/2020

Extremely pleased. They were very responsive and professional. Did a wonderful job on my roof! The price was very fair. I highly recommend Always Perfect Contracting.

Description of Work
New roof and gutters

Category contractors,roofing

Work Completed On 05/12/2020

03/25/2020

I did a lot of research on nextdoor before contacting Zach, and I did not disappoint. He is honest and his quote is very competitively priced. Will hire him again if the roof breaks down after 15 years.

Description of Work
Roof and gutter replacement

Category gutter repair,roofing

Work Completed On 03/19/2020

03/25/2020

Zach and his team were excellent. They replaced all of the sheathing and shingles of my roof in one and a half days. They were efficient and did great work.

Description of Work
Roof replacement

Work Completed On 03/13/2020

Review for ALWAYS PERFECT CONTRACTING INC - 833 Becks Run Rd, Pittsburgh, PA - 38462766

03/13/2020

Zach and his team did an exceptional job, making short work of re-roofing my detached garage. Communication with Zach was seamless. Additionally, not only did the team show up on time, they finished early. To top it all off, they did a great job cleaning up. I couldn't be happier with the work, and I've already asked Zach to quote other jobs I need help on.

Description of Work
Roof replacement of a detached one-car garage

Work Completed On 03/13/2020

02/13/2020

We've hired Zach and his team to take care of a handful of projects over the past 5-6 years. Work quality is excellent and prices are fair.

Description of Work
Gutter cleaning

Category gutter cleaning

Work Completed On 12/19/2019

02/13/2020

These guys are the best in the game - I've hired them for 3 separate projects at this point. I hired Burns & Scalo for the same projects a few years back. Burns & Scalo charged me twice as much but did half as good of work. I saw these guys working on a house across the street and I've been using them ever since. They're honest & hardworking (they were doing 12 hour days working on my gutters unde...

Description of Work
Roof replacement, gutter replacement, box gutter elimination

Category contractors,gutter repair,roofing

Work Completed On 02/13/2020

ROOFING, ROOF REPAIRS, GUTTERS, DOWNSPOUTS, SIDING, SOFFIT AND FASCIA, GUTTER CLEANING, INTERIOR & EXTERIOR PAINTING, DRYWALL, PLASTER REPAIR, CARPENTRY, WALLPAPER REMOVAL, PRESSURE WASHING, DECK & FENCE STAINING, KITCHENS AND BATH REMODELING.

Check, PayPal, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover