AJM HOME MORTGAGE LOANS INC

Founded 2004 • With Angi since June 2010

5425 Baum Blvd

Pittsburgh, PA 15232

AJM Mortgage was founded in Jan of 2004 by Todd Stainbrook & David Simon. Prior to opening AJM Mortgage both Todd and David enjoyed over a decade of success in the mortgage industry. Their business plan is simple. Provide unparalleled customer service by identifying a borrowers specific needs and fulfilling them. AJM Mortgage has developed relationships with many wholesale lenders which allows them to offer great rates in addition to impeccable service. AJM Mortgage has helped thousands of homeowners achieve their dreams. AJM’s specialized mortgage experts handcraft customized mortgages. There is no simple formula to determine the type of mortgage that is best for you. This choice depends on a number of factors. AJM Mortgage experts can help you evaluate your choices and compare the different mortgage strategies available to you. You’ll find that good mortgage planning can help you enjoy substantial savings over the life of your mortgage. Apply today to realize the value of working with true professionals. AJM Mortgage is a licensed mortgage broker currently originating loans in Pennsylvania and Florida Licensed by the PA Department of Banking and the Florida Office of Financial Regulation. NMLS 129042. PA 21460. FL MBR1210....

07/21/2019

Michael J.

David was very helpful in my refinancing process. He was able to answer all my questions promptly and guided me through every step. I would recommend him and AJM for any loan service needs. I was very satisfied in their services!

Description of Work
Helped me refinance my mortgage

07/18/2019

Nicholas N.

David Simon contacted us about 8 months after we initially closed on our house to let us know of s change in interest rates that could save us a substantial amount of money. He worked numbers and was able to save us over $200 a month with essentially the same terms as our original loan. He also gave advice on how to use money we were getting back to pay directly toward principle to reduce number of payments back down to where we were at with the original loan. He is saving us 10s of thousands of dollars over the life of the loan. Thanks so much

Description of Work
Refinance for a home loan

05/30/2019

scott S.

Fantastic!!! David is extremely knowledgeable and hard working to give you the best experience possible.

Description of Work
Mortgage Loan

05/28/2019

Jamie K.

David and his team are responsive and professional. The process was simple and mostly online. We have two young kids and both work full time; David was accommodating and kept the process moving quickly. I highly recommend working with David & his team.

Description of Work
Cash-out Refinance

05/26/2019

Alex M.

David was professional, helpful and always responded faster than we could hope for.

Description of Work
Financing for our home

05/23/2019

Sue N.

David was extremely helpful to me while trying to purchase my first home. He was very knowledgeable and answered any question I had regardless of how small or minor it was. He was quick to respond to any email from me and was able to put together numbers on several different houses without question and within the same day. David is very professional and very good at what he does. I would highly recommend!!

Description of Work
Mortgage approval

05/23/2019

Brett M.

David was the best loan officer I have ever had the pleasure of meeting. He was precise in his assessment of my finances in regards to home ownership. My mortgage loan was streamlined from start to finish with no surprises. I highly recommend David Simon with AJM .

Description of Work
Home loan service

Brenna S.

We have used David Simon on 3 seperate occasions now, my husband and I would highly recommend him!!! David is always reachable whenever needed, answers questions almost minutes after sending an email. He was so very helpful in the process of applying for the mortgage. He makes an effort to make sure everything is going smoothly and also handles all of the stressful things that occur during the process. He was present during the closing which was nice to put a face to the emails!! Again we recommend his service to everyone we meet!!! Thanks so much David for making our dream home a reality.

Description of Work
mortgage for new home

Susan L.

We had the pleasure of working with David Simon, and he was very honest with me when I first called him and told me what I needed to do to get my credit ready to qualify for a mortgage. A few months later I called David back and he checked to see how my credit looked at that time and was able to get me pre-approved for a mortgage. David kept me up to date on the entire process including what expenses to expect, what documents needed to be submitted and when, so the closing of our home was flawless. I have recommended David to several people that I know are in the market for a new home already.

Description of Work
Assistance obtaining a mortgage

John G.

It was as smooth as I could have possibly imagined. I don't know that i have ever worked with somebody who was so on top of everything (including immediate responses to questions).

Description of Work
My wife and I needed a loan to buy a house. David facilitated that.

SOVEREIGN WEALTH MANAGEMENT

We offer our services NATIONWIDE. Our passion is partnering with our clients to crystallize their financial goals, design a strategy to achieve those goals and execute the plan to its completion. You know it’s not enough to just make a plan, even the most well designed strategies can fail if not executed properly and then monitored for progress and suitability. This is why we consistently monitor the progress of your plan and make changes as new developments come to light with your changing goals. Whether we are helping a young family set the path to achieve their ideal lifestyle and first home; assisting a newly widowed client in navigating and structuring his/or her retirement plan and new life; or advising a professional couple on structuring the sale of their business and transitioning into retirement, we are consistently behind the scenes working to get you there and keep you there: on track. Our Core Competencies include: Financial Planning, Wealth Management, Risk Management, Estate Planning and Multi-Generational Asset Transfer Planning, Managing Executive Deferred Comp Assets. We use the latest and the most sophisticated tools to produce accurate and realistic analyses. We pride ourselves on our independence and ability to work with the leading experts in all fields of wealth management, accounting and estate planning to design a comprehensive and robust strategy to achieve our clients’ goals. Sovereign is affiliated with Spire Investment Partners. Spire Investment Partners is the Parent Company of Spire Wealth Management, LLC an SEC RIA, and Spire Securities LLC, a registered Broker/Dealer and Member of FINRA / SIPC.

Offers by SOVEREIGN WEALTH MANAGEMENT on Angi
    Susan Kaczorek - Re/Max CSI Realtors

Specializing in Residential Real Estate Solution/Sales Full-Time Since 1989. Ten things to do before buying for selling a house: #1 Call Susan Kaczorek, She'll take care of the other nine! 412-805-6169 80 + homes sold annually. Top 5% In Sale for Western PA #1 Platinum Agent - Western PA - Individual Sale.

Upper Left Wealth Management

I focus on people in or near retirement, who want to reduce risk and taxes. UpperLeft Wealth Management is here for anyone planning for and trying to figure out if they're on pace for retirement, or are looking for investment management, advice on social security, home mortgages, taxes in retirement, or other financial questions. Our data-driven processes and strategic planning mean we help you face the curveballs life can throw at you. I am a CFP® and fiduciary, and hold an M.B.A. in finance from Columbia Business School. My reputation is built on your trust. If you're ready to look at improving your odds of success, contact me at www.upperleftwealth.com.

Mortgage Companies

AJM Mortgage offers a variety of loan programs to meet your needs. We work with the leading lenders in the industry to provide our customers the lowest rates possible with the highest levels of individualized, “impeccable service”. It’s not just something we say, (although it is our tagline - “great rates. impeccable service”) - it’s something we strive to achieve every day with every loan and every customer experience.

Ask for details.