Martin Carpentry Inc

Founded 1992 • With Angi since October 2010

Fiddlers Rd

Pine Grove, PA 17963

* During this time we are only answering calls in the morning. You can schedule a call back for later in the day if you are not able to call in the morning. Visit our website to schedule a call back. We were Founded in 1992, our team is comprised of Knowledgeable and Skilled Carpenters that only use quality materials. We provide superior customer service and specialize in Custom Homes - Additions - Roofing Major Renovations - Kitchens. HIC State license (PA008774) - GAF certification (19360). A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau. Give us a call today!...

07/08/2020

Michael R.

From beginning to end, Martin Carpentry Inc exceeded our expectations with communications, professionalism, trust, courtesy, and quality work. We are SO happy with the services we received that we absolutely will be looking to work with them again on our next project! Thank you for everything!

Description of Work
Roof repair(s)

02/19/2020

Bruce B.

The work has not started yet. A gentleman came to measure the roof but it is still in the early stages of the job.

Description of Work
a new roof on my house

10/29/2019

Chester C.

BOTH JOBS WENT VERY WELL THEY WERE DONE EXPERTLY AND PROMPTLY. ANY QUESTIONS I HAD WERE ANSWERED COMPLETELY BOTH JOBS LOOK GREAT.I AM COMPLETELY SATISFIED.

Description of Work
REPLACE A SLATE ROOF AND GUTTER REPLACEMENT

Category gutter repair,roofing

08/19/2019

Charles L.

it was fine from the outside but when it started to leak I saw the poor workmanship they used an axe to cut in my ridge vent. I am still waiting for the repairs this is going on for two years. They said some would be there in a week to repair it.

Description of Work
replaced roof

Hi [Member Name Removed], I am sorry I did not see this sooner. I am sorry for the confusion. I remembered coming to your home and speaking with you about it last year. I just checked the file and see that we sent someone out to re-flash the chimney in the beginning of October of "2018". I thought everything was taken care of to your satisfaction. I will call you to find out what the current status is and how we can help. Thank You.

10/26/2018

Lisa B.

They did an excellent job very happy with the work

Description of Work
Roof replacement

Thank You for taking the time to give us a review, [Member Name Removed]! We appreciate your business!

09/25/2018

frank L.

The job went very well. Two young men brothers worked all day on a second floor roof, but had to go over a third floor roof to do the job. Very hot and humid

Description of Work
Remove skylight, repair internal roof drain

05/14/2018

Andrea B.

This was my first experience with an insurance claim for my roof. I contacted Martin's Construction the day the damage occurred to my home. Mr. Martin came to my house that day to assess the damage and had a crew come and give me a temporary fix until the insurance adjustor came. He also arranged his schedule to meet with my adjustor. To me that is top notch service! Not only that, but the crew was awesome. Logan gets 5 stars too. Professional and polite. The took care to clean up my yard of all debris and they did the job quickly and to my expectations. My roof looks beautiful! Thank you Martin's Construction for a job well done!! Andrea Whelan

Description of Work
Roof Replacement

Thank You for taking the time to give us a review! I am glad you are happy with your roof. ~Jenny

04/30/2018

Jerry H.

They did an excellent job and were professional. He was prompt and forthcoming with information. I would highly recommend them and I would use them again.

Description of Work
They repaired the roof on my rental.

04/27/2018

Jose P.

We called Martin and he was amazing. He answered right away and gave us a quote over the phone. He came out the next day with his crew and they fixed the issue within an hour. The work that they did, looks great. The price was also less than what he quoted for us initially. Overall, it was a great experience and we even put his contact information into our phones for any of our future needs.

Description of Work
We had a bad storm come through and it bent a big portion of our roof enclosure.

01/16/2018

Margaret N.

Working with Vernon Martin and his crew was a wonderful experience. We first had them tear down a garage and breezeway and build a new garage and patio. Two years later we added an addition, the breezeway back and remodeled the inside of the hoouse. We could not be happier with all of the work they performed. Vernon took our vision and made it a reality. The meticulous attention to detail and hard work they put into our addition and renovation was impressive. They went above and beyond our expectations, and we would highly recommend them for any job, big or small.

Description of Work
Addition, breezeway, indoor remodel, and roofing

Category concrete repair,decks,drywall,picture framing,gutter repair,insulation,remodeling,roofing,siding,replacement windows,garage builders,home builders,woodworking,doors,sunrooms

Thank You for taking the time to give us a review. It 's been a pleasure working with you. We appreciate having you in our family of clients. Thank You; from all of us at Martin Carpentry Inc.

The Blue Easel

We specialize in custom picture framing. We also have framed art, prints, antiques, collectables, and decorative gifts. We also offer archival framing,shadow boxing, and frame restoration.Also all work is done on site, nothing is sent out. We are a family owned and operated business open since 1955. We accept visa, MasterCard, and discover. We offer lay away and we also have gift certificates available.

Am construction

AM Construction Handling Your Business Or Home Needs specializing in repairs such as Flat Roofing, Blacktop Seal Coating Pressure Washing, Call now for a free estimate

Summit Roofing And Contracting

Welcome to Summit Roofing & Contracting, we are excited to exceed your expectations! As experts, we will handle your needs with the high quality expertise that your home deserves. We are a family run business with over 25 years in the industry and customer satisfaction is our number one priority. We specialize in Asphalt shingle Roofing, Metal roofing, Interior painting, Exterior painting, Siding, Drywall, Remodeling, and Flooring.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check

Home building, roofing, siding, room additions, windows, interior and exterior construction, kitchen & bathroom remodels.