Martin Carpentry Inc

Founded 1992 • With Angi since October 2010

Fiddlers Rd

Pine Grove, PA 17963

* During this time we are only answering calls in the morning. You can schedule a call back for later in the day if you are not able to call in the morning. Visit our website to schedule a call back. We were Founded in 1992, our team is comprised of Knowledgeable and Skilled Carpenters that only

07/08/2020

Michael R.

From beginning to end, Martin Carpentry Inc exceeded our expectations with communications, professionalism, trust, courtesy, and quality work. We are SO happy with the services we received that we absolutely will be looking to work with them again on our next project! Thank you for everything!

Description of Work
Roof repair(s)

02/19/2020

Bruce B.

The work has not started yet. A gentleman came to measure the roof but it is still in the early stages of the job.

Description of Work
a new roof on my house

10/29/2019

Chester C.

BOTH JOBS WENT VERY WELL THEY WERE DONE EXPERTLY AND PROMPTLY. ANY QUESTIONS I HAD WERE ANSWERED COMPLETELY BOTH JOBS LOOK GREAT.I AM COMPLETELY SATISFIED.

Description of Work
REPLACE A SLATE ROOF AND GUTTER REPLACEMENT

Category gutter repair, roofing

08/19/2019

Charles L.

it was fine from the outside but when it started to leak I saw the poor workmanship they used an axe to cut in my ridge vent. I am still waiting for the repairs this is going on for two years. They said some would be there in a week to repair it.

Description of Work
replaced roof

Hi [Member Name Removed], I am sorry I did not see this sooner. I am sorry for the confusion. I remembered coming to your home and speaking with you about it last year. I just checked the file and see that we sent someone out to re-flash the chimney in the beginning of October of "2018". I thought everything was taken care of to your satisfaction. I will call you to find out what the current status is and how we can help. Thank You.

10/26/2018

Lisa B.

They did an excellent job very happy with the work

Description of Work
Roof replacement

Thank You for taking the time to give us a review, [Member Name Removed]! We appreciate your business!

09/25/2018

frank L.

The job went very well. Two young men brothers worked all day on a second floor roof, but had to go over a third floor roof to do the job. Very hot and humid

Description of Work
Remove skylight, repair internal roof drain

05/14/2018

Andrea B.

This was my first experience with an insurance claim for my roof. I contacted Martin's Construction the day the damage occurred to my home. Mr. Martin came to my house that day to assess the damage and had a crew come and give me a temporary fix until the insurance adjustor came. He also arranged his schedule to meet with my adjustor. To me that is top notch service! Not only that, but the crew was awesome. Logan gets 5 stars too. Professional and polite. The took care to clean up my yard of all debris and they did the job quickly and to my expectations. My roof looks beautiful! Thank you Martin's Construction for a job well done!! Andrea Whelan

Description of Work
Roof Replacement

Thank You for taking the time to give us a review! I am glad you are happy with your roof. ~Jenny

04/30/2018

Jerry H.

They did an excellent job and were professional. He was prompt and forthcoming with information. I would highly recommend them and I would use them again.

Description of Work
They repaired the roof on my rental.

04/27/2018

Jose P.

We called Martin and he was amazing. He answered right away and gave us a quote over the phone. He came out the next day with his crew and they fixed the issue within an hour. The work that they did, looks great. The price was also less than what he quoted for us initially. Overall, it was a great experience and we even put his contact information into our phones for any of our future needs.

Description of Work
We had a bad storm come through and it bent a big portion of our roof enclosure.

01/16/2018

Margaret N.

Working with Vernon Martin and his crew was a wonderful experience. We first had them tear down a garage and breezeway and build a new garage and patio. Two years later we added an addition, the breezeway back and remodeled the inside of the hoouse. We could not be happier with all of the work they performed. Vernon took our vision and made it a reality. The meticulous attention to detail and hard work they put into our addition and renovation was impressive. They went above and beyond our expectations, and we would highly recommend them for any job, big or small.

Description of Work
Addition, breezeway, indoor remodel, and roofing

Category concrete repair, decks, drywall, picture framing, gutter repair, insulation, remodeling, roofing, siding, replacement windows, garage builders, home builders, woodworking, doors, sunrooms

Thank You for taking the time to give us a review. It 's been a pleasure working with you. We appreciate having you in our family of clients. Thank You; from all of us at Martin Carpentry Inc.

10/03/2017

shelly C.

Did a very good job.

Description of Work
Coated roof with Gaco product.

Thank You fro taking the time to give us a review. And Thank You for placing your trust in us and awarding your project to our company.

03/19/2017

Jake M.

After calling, the contractor came right around the time that i was given. He was very nice and professional and took care of my gutter problem. (He stood on my roof chipping ice out of my gutter in 2 feet of snow!) He was also very knowledgeable and took the time to explain to my wife and me the how and why and how to prevent future problems. I would highly recommend Martin Carpentry!

Description of Work
I had my gutters freeze up right after a snow storm, causing water to back up into my house.

Thank You for taking the time to review our company and for your kind comments! We appreciate your business.

08/02/2016

Jay E.

Work began April 4, 2016 and finished week of July 25. Vernon and his workers were great. Vernon was very easy to work with and listened to all of our ideas and incorporated them in his work. The workers were friendly, hard working, and professional. Their work was always of the best quality and continually worked to give us all that we wanted. We would recommend Martin Carpentry to anyone that is looking for a reliable, professional carpenter.

Description of Work
Built a kitchen addition with a full basement and a composite deck

Category decks, roofing, home remodeling

Thank You for entrusting us with your project and taking the time to give us a review.

05/25/2016

Richard R.

Great job and full cleanup. Very happy with the work. The choice of roofing was great. 15 years later the roof still looks like new. Never had any problems, they installed it right. Exceptional workmanship

Description of Work
Installed coated steel roofing tile on a mansard roof to 110 year old farmhouse. Repainted all windows in this roof.

Thanks for your business. We appreciate the review and are glad to hear that your roof still looks great!

05/05/2016

Bruno B.

Excellent

Description of Work
Refaced skidding of house, decking, remodeling inside of house, drywall and painting

Category remodeling, roofing

Thank You for giving us a review.

04/22/2016

John C.

Thank You for taking the time to give us a review. We appreciate it.

03/31/2016

Donna K.

Description of Work

Category concrete repair, replacement windows

Thank You for taking the time to review our company. We appreciate your business.

Bernie K.

Description of Work
Historic restoration on 1820's Historic Home including slate roof. | |Grate people

Category remodeling, roofing

I appreciate your business and Thank You for your review.

George T.

Description of Work
In 2014, Martin Carpentry insulated, replaced (with cedar boards) and painted the outside of the second-floor rear of my house. In 2015, the company added gutters to the side of my house and replaced a pillar on my front porch. They did a wonderful job each time. I can't praise them enough.

Category gutter repair, insulation, woodworking, house painters

Thank You for your kind review. We appreciate your continued business.

Lori B.

Description of Work
New roof with ridge vent in October of 2015. Insulated attic, removed damaged ceiling in living room,put in new drywall and painted ceiling in November of 2015

Category drywall, insulation, roofing, interior painters

Thank You for your review. We appreciate your business.

'58 Foundations

For more than 60 years, ’58 Foundations & Waterproofing has provided the highest-quality basement waterproofing, crawlspace encapsulation, radon mitigation, mold removal and foundation repair solutions for homes and commercial properties. We lead with a promise of Trusted Five-Star Service, which means the customer experience is at the center of everything we do. Since 1958, we have been steadfast in keeping this promise and in upholding the values on which '58 Foundations was built: trust, teamwork, integrity, respect and communication. This comes across in all that we do: from the initial call to job completion, our customers are met with a knowledgeable, caring, and professional staff prepared to offer a five-star experience that is unmatched in the home repair industry.

Hillcrest Roofing & Siding

Hillcrest Roofing and Siding is an Amish roofing and siding contractor located in Kinzers, PA. Our roofing specialists offer roof replacement, installation, and maintenance services, as well as window and siding installation. Specializing in asphalt shingles as well as metal roofing, we are the local roofing contractor you’ve been searching for. As a residential roofing company, we have been serving South Central PA and the Delaware Valley since 2010. Our commitment to professional roof installation and roof replacement as local roofers has earned us an excellent reputation with homeowners. Read our customers’ reviews find out why we are considered one of the best roofing contractors in Lancaster County. And, we are continually expanding our service area into Chester County, Montgomery County, and Bucks County. We go the distance to give you a new roof, stress-free! For the quickest response please call us at 717-951-7263. **Please note we are currently not doing estimates on minor roofing and siding repairs** Additional location: 1000 Greenbrier Rd, Dornsife PA 17823

Award 2022
    Cornerstone General Contracting Services

Here at Cornerstone General Contracting Services, we are a locally owned and operated company that values honesty and integrity and treats your home as if it were our own. We offer a variety of quality home improvement Concrete Driveways, Concrete Floors, Retaining Walls, Sidewalk Pouring and Repair, Pool Decks, Curbing, Garage Floors and Basement Floors. You will find us to be competitively priced with close attention to the details of each and every project that we are involved with. We look forward to building lasting relationships and guarantee your satisfaction!

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check

Home building, roofing, siding, room additions, windows, interior and exterior construction, kitchen & bathroom remodels.