Martin Carpentry Inc

Founded 1992 • With Angi since October 2010

* During this time we are only answering calls in the morning. You can schedule a call back for later in the day if you are not able to call in the morning. Visit our website to schedule a call back. We were Founded in 1992, our team is comprised of Knowledgeable and Skilled Carpenters that only use quality materials. We provide superior customer service and specialize in Custom Homes - Additions - Roofing Major Renovations - Kitchens. HIC State license (PA008774) - GAF certification (19360). A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau. Give us a call today!...

Green Eco Solutions

Green Eco Solutions is your local home improvement contractor offering the highest quality Owens Corning roofing systems, an exclusive dealer of Okna's Guardian Elite Series window system, partnering with HMI in custom door replacement, and offing many options in siding replacement in Eastern Pennsylvania and most of NJ. Our mission is to provide all our customers with superior energy efficient products and materials proven to lower utility bill cost. We are the area's leading residential energy experts committed to helping families enjoy their home like never before with energy saving technology built into everything we offer. Even with quality roofing, siding and window products, homeowners aren't always guaranteed energy efficiency with their home improvements. With Green Eco Solutions, you never need to worry as we use exclusive materials proven to enhance comfort, improve energy efficiency, and increase the value of your home. Get beautiful bay windows, bow windows, or sliding windows that are proven to better insulate your home. We also install energy efficient doors that are airtight to best keep out air from the outside. To even further improve the energy efficiency of your home, Green Eco Solutions offers quality siding installation in the Lehigh Valley and surrounding areas. Our Guardian Elite Series Siding is designed to provide insulation and help keep your home temperature controlled, all while improving the look and value of your home!

Country Side Construction LLC

With over 8 years of professional construction experience... we are here to address any general contracting you need . Whether you are looking to replace a few windows or build a luxurious home.

Webb's Exterior

Family based business we love helping people make sure their homes are a safe and warm place by making their exterior protected. I have been a contractor for 6 years and started a business to pass down to my kids.

07/08/2020

From beginning to end, Martin Carpentry Inc exceeded our expectations with communications, professionalism, trust, courtesy, and quality work. We are SO happy with the services we received that we absolutely will be looking to work with them again on our next project! Thank you for everything!

Description of Work
Roof repair(s)

02/19/2020

The work has not started yet. A gentleman came to measure the roof but it is still in the early stages of the job.

Description of Work
a new roof on my house

Thank You for taking the time to give us a review! We appreciate your business!

10/29/2019

BOTH JOBS WENT VERY WELL THEY WERE DONE EXPERTLY AND PROMPTLY. ANY QUESTIONS I HAD WERE ANSWERED COMPLETELY BOTH JOBS LOOK GREAT.I AM COMPLETELY SATISFIED.

Description of Work
REPLACE A SLATE ROOF AND GUTTER REPLACEMENT

Category gutter repair,roofing

Thank You for taking the time to give us a review! We appreciate your business!

08/19/2019

it was fine from the outside but when it started to leak I saw the poor workmanship they used an axe to cut in my ridge vent. I am still waiting for the repairs this is going on for two years. They said some would be there in a week to repair it.

Description of Work
replaced roof

Hi [Member Name Removed], I am sorry I did not see this sooner. I am sorry for the confusion. I remembered coming to your home and speaking with you about it last year. I just checked the file and see that we sent someone out to re-flash the chimney in the beginning of October of "2018". I thought everything was taken care of to your satisfaction. I will call you to find out what the current statu...

10/26/2018

They did an excellent job very happy with the work

Description of Work
Roof replacement

Thank You for taking the time to give us a review, [Member Name Removed]! We appreciate your business!

Home building, roofing, siding, room additions, windows, interior and exterior construction, kitchen & bathroom remodels.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check