American Drain Cleaning & Plumbing

Founded 2007 • With Angi since June 2007

We will beat the plumbing pricing of all major plumbing companies. Please call for details. With nearly 20 years in the Plumbing and Drain-cleaning industry, American Drain Cleaning & Plumbing offers commercial, residential, professional and reliable services that are cost-effective and convenient. We offer a full list of services for your home. We specialize in High Pressure Water Jet Drain Cleaning. For more specialized requests please contact us. Before we start any work you will always receive a price quote and all of our work is guaranteed....

Hophan Plumbing & Heating

Hophan Plumbing & Heating

From complete plumbing fixture installations to kitchen remodels, our honest, family-owned plumbing contractor and heating contractor from Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, has your needs covered. Call upon Hophan Brothers Plumbing & Heating like individuals all throughout the Greater Philadelphia area have since 1918. You won't be disappointed with the work or the prices.

09/11/2017

Dan and his team were incredibly responsive, especially when I discovered a second leak while they were replacing the hot water heater. They also, quite literally, saved my life and my neighborhood when they caught a gas leak, I didn't notice, helped identify exactly where it was coming from and hooked me up with folks who came out immediately to repair

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
replace a hot water heater that had flooded the basement AND a leak in the plumbing that was also draining in the basement

CATEGORY plumbing,water heater repair

04/29/2015

They were excellent. They were good. It was a tough problem to track down and they found it.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I used American Drain Cleaning & Plumbing from Phoenix because there was a leak in one of our supply lines.

CATEGORY plumbing,drain cleaning

01/23/2015

When I originally purchased the deal I was looking for a plumber to help me identify where a consistent leak was coming from within my house, because water was draining into the basement. I scheduled this provider for a specific date and time after we discussed several options and they showed up on a date and time that was not what we agreed to. I had them take a look at the issue since they were ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
No work was performed because our communications were very bad.

CATEGORY plumbing,basement waterproofing

The statements are untrue we do not talk bad about competition. We did no work at all for this person . To put dry lock on the walls and a barrier on walls can not be bad . mold is one thing to think about . cutting corners for price is not good.

01/04/2015

I called American Drain about a problem with my pool. They were able to help me discover the problem on my own. They clearly went over their pricing and practice. I would use them in the future but hope I won't have to!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I did not hire the provider.

CATEGORY plumbing

01/02/2015

It went very well. He knew exactly what he was doing and he was able to fix all of our plumbing problems. We will contact him again because he did a great job. Our only problem was the cost but if the problems are taken care of, we will look to American for a quality job as we have had plumbers/handymen who end up costing us more in the long run. The plumber, Dan, seemed to enjoy working on old pl...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Fixed a leak in the main water line & fixed and installed new sump pump.

CATEGORY plumbing

Plumbing. Drain Cleaning. Water Heaters. Sewer Replacements. Fixing Faucets. Boilers. Sinks. Sump Pumps. Garbage Disposals. Sewer & Drain Line Camera Inspections. Heating. Hot Water Heating. Base board Heating.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover