Roto-Rooter

Founded 1935 • With Angi since October 2008

Additional DBAs - Roto-Rooter Group Inc, Roto-Rooter....

BJOE LLC

In 2005, Brian J. Owens founded a small excavating company. First contracting with local Clearfield builders, the company has grown over the years and expanded. We are currently serving central Pennsylvania in Centre, Clearfield, Jefferson, Blair, and Huntington Counties. We offer a wide range of excavating services including, demolitions, snow control, septic services, and much more.

06/17/2014

I called about having them come out to work on clearing the drain field. The service technician I talked to on the phone directed me to other potential solutions. Overall, a good experience.

Description of Work
Provided advice for potential drain field problems.

Category septic tank

12/27/2013

Mike from Roto Rooter came on schedule and within a couple of hours had the pipe cleared. We used someone else back in the spring when we first had this problem and then it backed into our house and busted the old pipes in our basement. They replaced the pipes and said the clog was cleared. Mike was pulling out the same stuff the first guys pulled out. The first guys just cleared what they had to ...

Description of Work
We had a clog in the sewer pipes leading out of our house. We supposedly had someone else fix the problem back in the spring and spent $1500.00.

11/19/2013

The person named Bob T did the work and was very professional and courtesy.. He explained everything and at the end there was a glitch and he came straight back and took care of it... Which was very thankful..

Description of Work
They had to replace the pump in my septic tank which they did very well

Category plumbing,septic tank

10/28/2013

I did a service call for a blockage. He came out for an estimate. He gave us the DIY solution so I didn't waste money. He was very professional.

Description of Work
Estimate

09/07/2013

took 2 hours. excellent job.

Description of Work
opened basement drain

Category plumbing

Residential and commercial plumbing & drain cleaning including sewers and drains, faucets, sinks, toilets, showers & tubs, waterlines, pipework, water heaters, grease trap, septic tanks & video camera line inspection.