ValueGuard Home Inspection

• Trade License Number
  • 252521

600 Chestnut St Suite 675

Philadelphia, PA 19106

Buying a home can be stressful. Choosing a home inspector shouldn’t be. We understand the anxiety and stress that comes with buying a new home. Hiring an inexperienced home inspector can leave you vulnerable to costly defects, poor advice, and unnecessary delays. Our inspection professionals are selected based on experience and reputation and all have completed rigorous testing, training and continuing education. Schedule Online, Request a Quote or Call our friendly, knowledgeable local staff....

home inspection (228)radon mitigation (73)pest control (10)real estate agent (4)well & water pump repair (3)septic tank service (2)

05/02/2021

Mike Kelly was on time and extremely professional. Mike was thorough and took the time to answer my many questions. His report was very detailed and his experience put me at ease. At the same time Randall Getzoff performed the pest inspection, and also provided a great report. I really appreciated his knowledge and thoughtful answers to my questions as well. I highly recommend Valueguard for their...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Home Inspection and Pest Inspection

CATEGORY pest control,home inspection

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/30/2021

04/20/2021

Our Home Inspector Robert was extremely knowledgeable and very meticulous in his inspection of a home that we were in the process of purchasing. He spent three hours going over every inch of the property from basement to roof pointing out various items that should be addressed. He subsequently provided a detailed written report the next day which included photos of the potential problem areas. Rob...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Home Inspection

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/15/2021

04/13/2021

Reid was super knowledgeable about all the details of the house and easy to talk to and ask questions. As a first time home buyer, I appreciated his patience and willingness to answer my questions even a week after the inspection. All around the ValueGuard team was very responsive and professional. I highly recommend them!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Home Inspection

CATEGORY home inspection,radon testing

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/05/2021

04/12/2021

Mike K did our inspection and went above and beyond. He spent 8 hours (!) at the very old, large house and was not only thorough but also provided us an education along the way. My realtor said she’d never seen anything like it! Highly recommend

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Home inspection

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/12/2021

02/19/2021

As a first time home buyer, I wasn't sure what to expect from the inspection process. Steve Haslam was incredibly patient and friendly. He walked me through everything he would later note on the report, which was every bit as thorough and detailed as the sample report on the ValueGuard website. I was able to buy my home with confidence thanks to their services and would not hesitate to use them ag...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Home inspection of an older house

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/01/2021

01/07/2021

My inspector was awesome. We had to move the inspection date two times and they were extremely accommodating. He was thorough and friendly. I was assured that I could ask him anything or go over whatever concerns I had. I found the experience to be very positive and I would highly recommend to anyone looking for a home inspection to hire this company.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Home inspection for purchase

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/02/2021

12/14/2020

Steven Haslam was a pleasure to work with. He was professional, observant, and patient. I never felt like he was rushing, and we had a long time. He was meticulous and took the extra time to point things out to me and explain as we went along. I look forward to working with him again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Home Inspection

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/03/2020

12/05/2020

Convenient scheduling and payment. Very thorough

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Home Inspection and Termite

CATEGORY home inspection,real estate agents

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/23/2020

08/24/2020

This was our fourth pre-purchase inspection with Valueguard (third with Mike Kelly). Valueguard inspectors have a deep understandIng of unique issues of old Philly houses and are very thorough! Their inspections take a little longer and cost slightly more, but they more than pay for themselves when buying an older Philly home! You can proceed with full confidence that you have a clear understandin...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Pre-purchase Inspection of 150+ YO brownstone

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/20/2020

12/16/2019

This was my second time working with Mike Kelley as the home inspector. Mike is friendly, knowledgeable, and very thorough in conducting the inspection. ValueGaurd also sent two separate inspectors to complete the Wood Infestation and Radon Inspection. Everyone was there on time and the work was completed as expected.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Home Inspection

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/10/2019

Thank you for taking the time out to leave a review! We appreciate you trusting ValueGuard and Mike Kelley with inspections of two properties. Please do not hesitate to contact our office if we can assist you further in the future.

Experienced, certified and licensed home inspection services including buyer and seller home inspections, condo inspections and Pennsylvania State Certified radon testing. We will arrange a certified termite inspection (WDI) with your home inspection. We also inspect multi-family homes (duplex, triplex,quad) and commercial properties throughout Greater Philadelphia and Southeastern Pennsylvania.

NA