Universal Roofing and Contracting Inc

Pennsylvania: Home Improvement Contractors
04/19/2023

Philadelphia and South Jersey 856-303-0945

Philadelphia, PA 08077

Universal Roofing and Contracting Inc. is a family owned and operated business. We are a Philadelphia and Southern New Jersey based roofing company with offices in Philadelphia and Cinnaminson, NJ. We have replaced, repaired and installed several thousand roofing systems. We are master installers and have worked with every type of roofing system. We are fully certified, insured and licensed in PA and New Jersey. Most of our work is in Southern New Jersey and the city of Philadelphia and surrounding metro Philadelphia areas. Additional address - 110 Villinger Ave, Cinnaminson, NJ 08077....

roofing (159)gutter repair (17)skylight installation (11)siding companies (8)gutter cleaning (8)door installation (3)metal fabrication (3)drain pipe installation (2)window replacement (2)roof snow removal (1)

05/11/2022

Ross L.

I had a 20+ year old skylight that was leaking. Joe came out to the property twice when I had a followup question so that he could provide me with an accurate response. The roofers that came to install the skylight were courteous and professional. After the installation was complete the edges of the roof were re-sealed and silver-coated.

Description of Work
Skylight Replacement

Category skylights

Work Completed On 05/11/2022

05/11/2022

Ross L.

After 20+ years one of my skylights begun to leak. I had several companies come out for an estimate but Universal Roofing was the best. Joe explained things clearly and even came out a second time when there were a few follow-up questions. The roofers that did the install were courteous and professional. I had both my skylights replaced and when they were done they touched up the sides of the roof and added a fresh silver-coat.

Description of Work
Two Skylight Replacements

Category skylights

Work Completed On 04/27/2022

11/10/2021

Lyle R.

Great! Work was completed and no more leaking roof!

Description of Work
Flat roof replacement.

Category gutter repair,roofing

Work Completed On 10/18/2021

10/12/2021

Mike F.

Job was quoted fairly and completed to my satisfaction. Crew arrived on time and completed the work on time. House and surroundings were left in pristine shape.

Description of Work
Complete roofing replacement.

Work Completed On 10/01/2021

Thank you for taking the time to review our company. Please don't hesitate to contact you if we can be of assistance if the future. Best regards, The Team ! Universal Roofing & Contracting, Inc.

09/16/2021

Jude R.

Universal Roofing is my go-to company. Scheduling with them is simple. They show up on time and are professional and polite. I have used them several times and never had any issues or concerns with their work. I recommend them highly.

Description of Work
recoating of a flat roof

Work Completed On 09/01/2021

08/12/2021

James G.

Universal (and Jason, owner) were great to work with, no detail was too small to discuss. The crew worked extremely hard in hot weather. The final product looks great and we anticipate not having problems for years to come.

Description of Work
Replaced roof

Work Completed On 07/19/2021

04/22/2021

Brian B.

Universal Roofing delivered a great looking roof, high quality, and as promised in terms of time and $. They also were responsive to special requests like painting my chimney and some minor shoring up of my gutters. I found the team who did the installation to be careful and respectful – covering up my tree and plants that I had out front to prevent damage. I am very satisfied that it was done right and that I should not have to worry about my roof again for a very long time. Thanks.

Description of Work
2 old layers of roof shingles removed and new shingles installed

Work Completed On 04/18/2021

Thank you for taking the time to review our company. You were a pleasure to work with you as well. Please don't hesitate to contact you if we can be of assistance if the future. Best regards, The Team at Universal Roofing & Contracting, Inc.

04/12/2021

Lauren O.

Great. Professional, polite, and knowledgeable. They were a pleasure to work with from start to finish. I would highly recommend! And I love the new look of my house!

Description of Work
New roof install

Work Completed On 03/02/2021

10/16/2020

Danielle W.

Couldn’t ask for better service. Very professional and responsive. Highly recommend!!

Description of Work
Roof replacement

Category roofing,doors

Work Completed On 05/01/2020

Thank you for hiring Universal Roofing & Contracting for your project as your business is greatly appreciated. You and your wife were a pleasure to work with. We strive to provide our clients with excellent workmanship and great customer service. It sounds as if we have provided this for you. Best Regards, The Universal Roofing & Contracting Team

06/17/2020

nadirah S.

Staff showed up on time. They completed the work and answered any questions I had about the process.

Description of Work
Replacing A frame on roof

Work Completed On 06/10/2020

Thank you for your positive review, we strive to be our best! Providing great customer service along with high quality workmanship. If you should need anything in the future, please contact our office. Thank you again for the opportunity!

Roof Repairs, Gutters, Fascia Repair & Installation. Siding. Window & Door Installation. Shutters. Skylights. Ventilation Systems.