Universal Roofing and Contracting Inc

Founded 2002 • With Angi since December 2010

Awards & Badges

Philadelphia and South Jersey 856-303-0945

Philadelphia, PA 08077

Universal Roofing and Contracting Inc. is a family owned and operated business. We are a Philadelphia and Southern New Jersey based roofing company with offices in Philadelphia and Cinnaminson, NJ. We have replaced, repaired and installed several thousand roofing systems. We are master installers and have worked with every type of roofing system. We are fully certified, insured and licensed in PA and New Jersey. Most of our work is in Southern New Jersey and the city of Philadelphia and surrounding metro Philadelphia areas. Additional address - 110 Villinger Ave, Cinnaminson, NJ 08077....

roofing (155)gutter repair (16)skylight installation (9)siding companies (8)gutter cleaning (8)door installation (3)metal fabrication (3)drain pipe installation (2)window replacement (2)roof snow removal (1)

04/22/2021

Universal Roofing delivered a great looking roof, high quality, and as promised in terms of time and $. They also were responsive to special requests like painting my chimney and some minor shoring up of my gutters. I found the team who did the installation to be careful and respectful – covering up my tree and plants that I had out front to prevent damage. I am very satisfied that it was done rig...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
2 old layers of roof shingles removed and new shingles installed

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/18/2021

Thank you for taking the time to review our company. You were a pleasure to work with you as well. Please don't hesitate to contact you if we can be of assistance if the future. Best regards, The Team at Universal Roofing & Contracting, Inc.

04/12/2021

Great. Professional, polite, and knowledgeable. They were a pleasure to work with from start to finish. I would highly recommend! And I love the new look of my house!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New roof install

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/02/2021

10/16/2020

Couldn’t ask for better service. Very professional and responsive. Highly recommend!!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roof replacement

CATEGORY roofing,doors

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/01/2020

Thank you for hiring Universal Roofing & Contracting for your project as your business is greatly appreciated. You and your wife were a pleasure to work with. We strive to provide our clients with excellent workmanship and great customer service. It sounds as if we have provided this for you. Best Regards, The Universal Roofing & Contracting Team

06/17/2020

Staff showed up on time. They completed the work and answered any questions I had about the process.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replacing A frame on roof

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/10/2020

Thank you for your positive review, we strive to be our best! Providing great customer service along with high quality workmanship. If you should need anything in the future, please contact our office. Thank you again for the opportunity!

03/17/2020

Universal Roofing installed the new roof and shingles and provided me with a 12 year warranty. The performed the work in one day and maintained a high level of professionalism throughout.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Complete roof flat roof install using modified Bitumen. Replace drain box and down spout. New shingles for over hang above bay window.

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/17/2020

Thank you so very much for taking the time to review our company. You were a pleasure to work with. We do strive toward hard to provide our clients with excellent workmanship and great customer service. It sounds as if we have provided this for you. Best Regards, The Universal Roofing & Contracting Team

12/19/2019

They were prompt, pleasant, knowledgeable and in the price ballpark. Job was done on time, and, a slight complication was quickly remedied. Very happy, Highly recommend.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Complete new roof

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/03/2019

06/07/2019

I'm sorry to have to write this review, but this company did not complete the work, and has been unresponsive for almost a year of me having notified them of a few issues. I hope that this review will initiate a response. I had work completed to install a new roof almost a year ago. When they left the job, they did not connect the new downspout to the drain in the ground because the drain was not ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New Roof - Flat

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/01/2018

05/27/2019

Universal is great. So far Joe is 3 for 3 when it comes to spotting the leak issue and fixing it. I have had other roofers come out and miss the issues he has found and each time the issue found was our problem. This time we had an issue under our wooden second floor deck which rested on a roof-deck. We had the deck removed and then Unviseral came out, replaced the two feet at the end of the deck ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
repaired leaking roofdeck and installed skylights

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/27/2019

03/30/2019

Terrific, the roofers were so nice and explained everything thoroughly the work is very neat and clean I feel very confident that I hired the right company for the job!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Brand new roof

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/29/2019

Thank you for hiring Universal Roofing & Contracting for your project. It was our pleasure to work with you. We strive to provide our clients with excellent workmanship and great customer service. It sounds as if we have provided this for you. Best Regards, The Universal Roofing & Contracting Team

03/15/2019

The crew arrived early and were professional and courteous. Joe the inspector was on hand and worked with the crew. When the job was completed he sent pictures to us and they cleaned up all the debris that was there. They were the only roofing company who responded promptly and followed through. I contacted 6 companies and none of the others even came out to my home to meet with my husband and I a...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We needed a new roof, skylight, flashing and drainage put it.

CATEGORY roofing,drain pipe

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/03/2019

Photo for Universal Roofing and Contracting Inc - Philadelphia and South Jersey, Philadelphia, PA - 37763240

Roof Repairs, Gutters, Fascia Repair & Installation. Siding. Window & Door Installation. Shutters. Skylights. Ventilation Systems.