Trustco Heating & Air

Pennsylvania: Home Improvement Contractors
08/22/2022

10901 Waldemire Dr

Philadelphia, PA 19154

Family owned & operated serving the Philadelphia areas with 30 years experience. Owner is involved in all aspects of business which guarantees a satisfied customer and job well done each and every time. Additional DBA - Trustco Heating & Air....

HVAC Companies (23)

09/10/2021

Ariel E.

Phenomenal work! Our AC was leaking over the floor on Labor Day and Trustco came out within the hour to help! I am incredibly thankful for their service. Our drip line was clogged and Trustco rerouted the drip line and added a pump. I appreciate their hard work and dedication to their customers!

Description of Work
Reroute the drip line

Work Completed On 09/06/2021

Review for Trustco Heating & Air - 10901 Waldemire Dr, Philadelphia, PA - 39469722

06/17/2021

Burton F.

He (Frank) was on time, took care of the problem I was extremely impressed not only with the service but with the price as well. Very informative on how I can take care of my unit and I have 2. He deserves all the commendation he can get.

Description of Work
Cleaned out AC

Work Completed On 06/17/2021

05/01/2021

Michelle M.

Although he ultimately didn't do the work because it wasn't in an area where he works, he offered to give me advice on the systems on which others were quoting. This information was invaluable as i pretty much did not know much about HVAC. Thank you Frank!

Description of Work
HVAC rooftop unit

Work Completed On 05/01/2021

10/03/2020

Corrinn F.

The technician {Frank} from Trustco, performed an annual tune-up on my gas boiler and replaced my faulty heater thermostat. Frank was very thorough with his inspection of my gas boiler and when he encountered a faulty part, he explained in detail why the part needed to be replaced in order to avoid major repairs in the long run. I am totally satisfied with the services that Trustco rendered to my gas boiler and I would not hesitate to contact them again. I will definitely refer Trustco to my family and friends if they are ever in need of an excellent heating or air conditioner repair company.

Description of Work
Yearly Heater Tune-up

Work Completed On 08/30/2020

02/14/2020

Joseph C.

Frank came out on time. He did a great job at a fair price. I would hire him again 100% If you need heating or A/C work done I would call them.

Description of Work
Heater was not working properly. Inside needed rewiring.

Work Completed On 01/27/2020

Another satisfied customer, It's what we're about!!

10/28/2019

Joe C.

It went very well and accordingly to plan and estimate. Also he repair dryer vent with no charge.

Description of Work
Replace heater and central air

Work Completed On 10/18/2019

Review for Trustco Heating & Air - 10901 Waldemire Dr, Philadelphia, PA - 38198300

08/20/2019

Andrew M.

Overall great experience. Frank was super communicative, delivered everything as promised, and explained everything thoroughly. Very fair pricing, quality work, and peace at mind when it came to replacing my AC condenser and high velocity evap coil. Would definitely recommend them to those in the Philly area.

Description of Work
AC condenser and high velocity evap coil replacement

Work Completed On 08/19/2019

02/15/2019

Joseph B.

After having a few other contractors work on our heater with little success, we called Trustco. Frank identified the problem as a bad electrical board which kept causing the unit to shut down. He was honest and professional, even showed me a few ways to troubleshoot the unit first before calling a repair man. His pricing was also fair and I would highly recommend Trustco.

Description of Work
Home Heater Repair Work

Work Completed On 02/15/2019

12/19/2017

Mike P.

Was a great experience after numerous contractors that we call out ,Most didn't have to much knowledge and acted confused. Trustco was knowledgeable, explained the whole job to us. He was profession, reliable and honest.

Description of Work
Our heater broke, Frank promptly came out. Gave us a great price. Work was exceptional. Completed in a timely fashion and he went over and above what he was suppose to do. Hats off to Frank and his helper Mark. Go with Trustco you'll be glad you did.

Work Completed On 12/19/2017

12/12/2017

Maurice W.

I need my duct work upgraded in my house and I called frank to take a look at things. He came and gave me the advice of what I can do and I trusted his word. He came a week later and did an amazing job. I very satisfied I would recommend everyone and anyone to use this company for any HVAC issues.

Description of Work
I need my duct work upgraded.

Work Completed On 12/09/2017

Repairs, maintenance and tuneups, new systems and replacements, boilers, furnaces, heatpumps, electric heat, central heating and air conditioning, ductwork, radiators, humidifiers, fuel gas piping & chimney work.

Oil heating, Geo-thermal, steam systems & floor radiant.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Financing Available