We are taking additional precautions to protect our customers.

Tri-State Assembly LLC

Founded 2013 • With Angi since November 2017

2311 Cottman Ave

Philadelphia, PA 19149

We Provide same day service or next day depending on availability. You may Text or Call (267) 207-8655, or Email us during business hours....

10/02/2021

Jason E.

Brad and his team were amazing. From initial communication to finished product, it was simple and seamless. We now have a very professional basketball hoop at our home, that will provide years of pleasure for my son and I. Can’t recommend Tri State Assembly enough.

Description of Work
Basketball Hoop Install

09/16/2021

Robert P.

Brad and his crew did an excellent job from start to finish. Brad was very detailed in relation to what the job would entail and when the job would be completed. The quality of work is excellent!

Description of Work
I had a basketball hoop installed in-ground.

09/08/2021

Chad M.

Brad at Tri State Assembly was the absolute best! I have been wanting a quality hoop installed since I was kid so I wanted to make sure I was getting it done right and that I was getting a quality hoop. Brad went above and beyond. He was very personable and knew his stuff. He explained all the different options and made sure everything was done right. I am so thankful for all his hard work, time, and effort he put in to make sure everything was to my liking and that it holds up well. He was very professional and his communication was amazing!

Description of Work
Basketball Hoop Install

08/26/2021

Steve T.

Wonderful! They took the old one out and installed a new one that is so much better.

Description of Work
New basketball hoop

Category basketball goals,hauling services,fitness equipment

Thanks Mr. [Member Name Removed]it was great to see everyone so happy, from the start my first visit your family really appreciated me showing up on time and removing the goalrilla hoop anchor , Concrete footer, and system hauling all away and disposal. I'm a hardworker that understands the need for a great service provider and that's why I also excavated same day> poured new footer and installed anchor. It gets much better I also sold and Delivered TPT554-LG www.ironcladsports.com hoop and stored it. Next visit 7-14 days curetime I installed the hoop system and from there bball's were in hand shooting having fun smiling enjoying funtime. BRAD-INSTALLER

08/19/2021

Mariane D.

Excellent. Brad from Tri State was on time, professional and courteous. Explained process. Definitely would use Tri State Assembly again.

Description of Work
Inground basketball pole and hoop removal

Category basketball goals,handyman service

Hi thanks, I'm active and fully equipped to remove any concrete structure etc. I'm here just recommend the pro and I'll schedule asap and everyone will be glad they hired me. BRAD-INSTALLER

08/13/2021

Christopher M.

Brad was extremely knowledgeable about the product and work required for installation. He guided me to the right hoop for my property, and I felt very confident we made the right choice after the first conversation. The work is as done timely, professionally and turned out great

Description of Work
In-ground basketball hoop installation

Category basketball goals

I really appreciate the Buisness thanks for buying the TPT553-LG www.ironcladsports.com it was a pleasure delivering equipment and installing it from start to finish let me know when you extend asphalt we can stencil in the half court lines as well we also offer backstop nets and goal light complete full service. BRAD-INSTALLER

08/12/2021

Adam S.

Brad and crew were awesome. Punctual. Professional. I originally was going to purchase the hoop from Amazon. I ended up returning the hoop back to Amazon and purchase directly from Brad. The quality was substantially better than the one I was going to buy from Amazon. Super happy that I bought from him, and especially happy that I decided to use him for the install. Thought about doing it myself. No way in the world I could’ve got it as perfect as he did. Would definitely hire again.

Description of Work
Purchased, delivered, and assembled basketball hoop

Category basketball goals

Happy on both ends I'm glad you went with the www.ironcladsports.com TPT553LG quality to the fullest and you can dunk on unit Sweet! Call me when your ready for the stencil paint lines !

07/13/2021

Deb W.

High praise for Brad and his team! What started out as a nightmare for me was saved by the day(s) by Brad and Tri-State Assembly. I ordered a ProForm treadmill that was delivered in January 2021. I could not get an appointment with their technician until April lst. I contacted Tr-iState and they were here within a few days. Unfortunately, the console was damaged and the assembly could not be completed. Brad followed up to see if the parts were delivered. They did not arrive until July. I contacted Brad, who told me he was on VACATION and would get back to me ASAP when he returned. He did just that. My assembly was completed on 7/10. Finally! Thank you Brad and team for your great work! I would recommend his team for any job you need. Very professional, thorough and precise. Also, I have hearing loss and Brad was kind enough to text me throughout this process.

Description of Work
Treadmill Assembly

Category fitness equipment

Thank you I'm here and here to stay over the years I've seen worst and stuck in there because it's the right thing to do I value my customers through thick and thin, kit I'm very handy full of tradesman and Buisness owners in my family etc. learnEd from the best. I'm here to always help , Brad-installer

07/06/2021

Steve S.

Brad was fantastic from beginning to end. Very responsive and a pleasure to work with. Got us scheduled in timely manner. Tear down of old basketball goal and installation of new goal system was done with great care. Cleanup of job site after was left pristine. Definitely recommend Brad

Description of Work
Basketball goal removal and new system installation

Category basketball goals

It's all good thx for hire another proud owner of a TPT554-LG www.ironcladsports.com , most of all thx for buying it through me and reaching out for the best in the field TY. BRAD-INSTALLER

05/29/2021

Tranelle J.

If you want your in-ground basketball hoop installation to be done correctly, Brad is your guy! He is very knowledgeable about a myriad of basketball hoop brands due to his level of experience. I wanted to surprise my boys & replace their old hoop that looked like it was from The Walking Dead. LOL! He was very patient with my MANY questions. After a ton of research, I decided to go with the Ironclad which can handle dunking & also has an adjustable height. Brad & his crew came out on time & began the removal of the existing hoop after explaining the process. They dug a deep hole and poured lots of cement to make sure that the new hoop wouldn't wobble. The end result was simply mind-blowing! My boys were amazed & even a few neighbors asked for his business card. They were very professional & left nothing behind. I'm so glad that I decided not to go with a local retailer's third-party installer. I definitely will be doing business with Tri-State Assembly in the future.

Description of Work
In-Ground Basketball Hoop Installation

Category basketball goals

So happy I could provide the services after being intouch with you about a month and half, I fully educated you on all it was my duty! thx for purchasing the FCH664-XL www.ironcladsports.com its one of my favorites and like all systems I sale/ install the name lives up to the highest levels that nature brings all welded parts IRON FOR REAL!!! TY.

Loud and Clear Home Theater Solutions

With seventeen years experience in the Home Theater Installation industry, we can fulfill each contract with confidence and complete satisfaction that a quality service has been provided. Our solid reputation, attention to detail, commitment to quality and firm belief in customer satisfaction is what gives us a competitive edge over similar companies in our market.

Green junk removal

Framing, Building Sheds , Installing Fences, Power washing, Demolition, Clean Outs, Removing Landscape materials, Home Repair, Brick Pointing. My name is Bob Green, Me and my staff can help you with all your home needs. There is not a thing we cant fix for a great price. Why dig in your pocket Deeper when we can do it cheaper.

The Junkluggers Hauling & Recycling

Montgomery County and Philly area's #1 Eco-friendly Furniture & Junk Removal company. We haul away unwanted household, commercial and industrial items and strive to donate, reuse or recycle on behalf of our customers. Are you getting rid of old furniture or appliances? Cleaning out your office? Clearing an Estate? Moving out of town and leaving everything behind? From couches to refrigerators, desks to cubicles, TVs to computers, and entire house or basement/attic clean outs, we do it all. The Junkluggers partner with local charities including Salvation Army, Goodwill, Local Church Thrift Stores just to name a few. Our goal is simple, to keep what we can out of the landfill and find your items a second home. Any items that we remove from your property that are accepted at a donation center would provide a donation receipt that you can use to get a tax-deduction. You can expect to receive that slips within 2 weeks of the appointment. No matter what, give us a call and we can schedule a FREE no-obligation quote for you. Our employees are professional, licensed, and insured.

Offers by The Junkluggers Hauling & Recycling on Angi

Black Owned & OperatedBlack Owned & Operated
    Minority Owned & OperatedMinority Owned & Operated
    LGBTQ+ FriendlyLGBTQ+ Friendly
    24/7 Service Offered24/7 Service Offered
    Eco FriendlyEco Friendly
    Check, PayPal

Basketball In-ground installation,Wall mounts, Roof Mounts. Repair, removal, relocate ,maintenance services. Playground equipment installation & Assembly plus accessories. Repair, removal, relocate, Fitness Assembly installation repair, removal, relocate, maintenance services. Furniture Assembly Indoor , out door. Trampoline Assembly- Installation,Repair, Removal, relocate, maintenance service. Mail box installation, Grill assembly, Shed assembly, Game table assembly, Handy man services.

Removal of soil, ( Offered Services- Only Debris from removals includes disposal and hauling away of old products for additional fees.