Tri-State Assembly LLC

Minority Owned & OperatedMinority Owned & Operated
LGBTQ+ FriendlyLGBTQ+ Friendly
24/7 Service Offered24/7 Service Offered
Eco FriendlyEco Friendly

We Provide same day service or next day depending on availability. You may Text or Call (267) 207-8655, or Email us during business hours....

GoldenTouch Remodelers

Golden Touch Remodelers has the experience and dedication to bring your dreams to reality! We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. Our team has quality experience in this industry, and we make sure our customers are happy before we leave. Call or click to schedule an estimate today!

Dusty Buddies

Here at Dusty Buddies we haul away your junk. We also do construction cleaning, organizing, garage, yard, and attic removal and cleaning. We offer landlord cleaning, demo cleanup and more.We are licensed and insured ready to work for you. We offer same day service. Call me today!

Offers by Dusty Buddies  on Angi
Junk Rescue

Junk Rescue is a fully licensed, fully insured, full service Junk Removal Service. We take just about anything, no matter where the items are located on your property. Whether you are a home owner or business owner (large or small), Junk Rescue will provide you with a heroic experience that you will never forget. The best part is that you won’t have to lift a finger throughout the entire process. We do all of the labor, loading, and disposal. Once we remove your items, our #1 priority is to donate any salvageable items and give back to those in need. Any items that cannot be donated will then be recycled and disposed of responsibly.

Offers by Junk Rescue on Angi

07/13/2021

High praise for Brad and his team! What started out as a nightmare for me was saved by the day(s) by Brad and Tri-State Assembly. I ordered a ProForm treadmill that was delivered in January 2021. I could not get an appointment with their technician until April lst. I contacted Tr-iState and they were here within a few days. Unfortunately, the console was damaged and the assembly could not be compl...

Description of Work
Treadmill Assembly

Category fitness equipment

07/06/2021

Brad was fantastic from beginning to end. Very responsive and a pleasure to work with. Got us scheduled in timely manner. Tear down of old basketball goal and installation of new goal system was done with great care. Cleanup of job site after was left pristine. Definitely recommend Brad

Description of Work
Basketball goal removal and new system installation

05/29/2021

If you want your in-ground basketball hoop installation to be done correctly, Brad is your guy! He is very knowledgeable about a myriad of basketball hoop brands due to his level of experience. I wanted to surprise my boys & replace their old hoop that looked like it was from The Walking Dead. LOL! He was very patient with my MANY questions. After a ton of research, I decided to go with the Ironcl...

Description of Work
In-Ground Basketball Hoop Installation

05/15/2021

Brad and His Team Did an Awesome Job with Our New Basketball Hoop. We couldn't be Happier with the Product! Brad's Customer Service is Outstanding, He explained Everything and was Super Helfpul, Friendly and Professional. Brad and His Team Worked Until the Job was Perfect, Even after the Sun went down! Thanks again Brad, You Guys Rock!! 🏀☺️

Description of Work
Basketball Hoop Install

05/10/2021

I was very pleased with Brad and his team. From our initial contact to the completion of the job, Brad was very accommodating and willing to work with us to meet our needs. He removed an old basketball goal that was concreted in the ground, and secured a new footing for the brand new goal. He and his assistants were personable and professional. I would highly recommend him to our neighbors.

Description of Work
Installation of a basketball goal

Category basketball goals

Basketball In-ground installation,Wall mounts, Roof Mounts. Repair, removal, relocate ,maintenance services. Playground equipment installation & Assembly plus accessories. Repair, removal, relocate, Fitness Assembly installation repair, removal, relocate, maintenance services. Furniture Assembly Indoor , out door. Trampoline Assembly- Installation,Repair, Removal, relocate, maintenance service. Mail box installation, Grill assembly, Shed assembly, Game table assembly, Handy man services.

Removal of soil, ( Offered Services- Only Debris from removals includes disposal and hauling away of old products for additional fees.

Check, PayPal