Taurus Landscaping.LLC

Founded 2016 • With Angi since March 2016

Taurus landscaping.LLC is new to PA , but have 8 years experience in NJ! We are fully insured. Very reliable! Reasonable prices ! We know what we are doing! We will make your lawn smile!...

Pelaez y Valentin

Locally owned business with over 10 years of experience. Passionate about serving our local community and continuing to deliver great customer service. Feel free to call or text with questions regarding your projects. Look forward to working with you on all your home endeavors.

E&C Brush Cutting

Grass so tall no mowing service will touch it? Weeds 3ft+? Land so impassible you gave up? Don't give up, call us! We offer brush/weed cutting, brush hogging, weed wacking and small mowing services! There is no piece of land we will back down from!

Offers by E&C Brush Cutting on Angi
Parkyn Landscape and Hardscape LLC

No job is too big or too small we do it all! Professional landscape and hardscape company who specializes in outdoor services that includes mowing, weeding, yard clean ups, mulching, pavers/concrete, painting, retaining walls, sod, turf, fencing, fertilizers, and professional planting. We also are very qualified in tree removal/stump grinding, brick and stone work, deck installation and repairs, interior work, and junk removal. We will beat any competitors pricing and prove to you our work is on the highest standard. We service all of Eastern PA and all of NJ!

07/23/2016

All dead trees were removed and replaced, beautiful green shrubbery and flowers have been planted and our grounds look wonderful. Everything from the cost, to the quality of the plantings, to the ongoing care, to the polite and pleasant personality of the owner of the business has been extremely satisfactory. We are happy to give our highest recommendation to Taurus Landscaping, LLC.

Description of Work
As president of Ambassador Condominiums, my council and I needed to update and improve our landscaping. We needed dead trees removed between our 2 driveways and replaced with higher quality ones, flowers and shrubbery placed at each building's entrance and around ground floor units, and new mulch, stones, etc. We had a new tenant, a nice young man, and his lovely wife, who has a landscaping business, and we offered him the opportunity to give us a bid. He submitted an excellent price and we approved it. We could not be happier with the results!

04/12/2016

They did exactly what they said they would do and left the areas very clean. As they said they made my gardens "smile"

Description of Work
Cleaned up gardens, redefined garden outline, mulched gardens, put down topsoil and grass seed where requested.

04/05/2016

First time using Taurus services, but it will defiantly wont be the last. Lawn was mowed and edged; grass blown off sidewalk. Looks great! Process was very easy. I may never mow my own yard again. Amazing Amazing job!!!! Great price, Professional job. Fast service. Easy to communicate.

Description of Work
mowing the lawn.

04/05/2016

Very beautiful' work and nice team of people! Nice lady , name Vanda is very professional , she explained everything in very understandable way for me! Estimate was free, which is very nice , quote was given to me right away and i liked it! In 2 days my backyard was shining , i could not believe my eyes when i got home after work ,perfectly clean , all even .. I love it!! Will hire Taurus landscap...

Description of Work
Clean and cut my backyard ! Took off old mulch and put fresh instead

Category landscaping,lawn service,leaf removal

Category landscaper

Clean up, Lawn cutting, Mulch ant top soil, Blowing, Edging , Power washing, tree services and removal and a lot more! Call us for any question!

Check, PayPal