TAD Remodeling Co

Founded 2005 • With Angi since October 2008

5 employees. No subs. Cost is determined by the job. No travel charges. No service charges. May contact by email. Extra charge for after hours service....

From complete plumbing fixture installations to kitchen remodels, our honest, family-owned plumbing contractor and heating contractor from Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, has your needs covered. Call upon Hophan Brothers Plumbing & Heating like individuals all throughout the Greater Philadelphia area have since 1918. You won't be disappointed with the work or the prices.

general home repair

Here at Y.A.K Powerwashing LLC take every job small or big to the full power. We service all homes and property needs. We have bundle discounts up to 15% off your job. Call or Schedule a free estimate today.

01/23/2021

I left request for estimate on their website. No response. I called & talked to a man who said they were too busy & he would call me back in a few days. That was weeks ago & he failed to call back.

Description of Work
Window replacement

Category contractors,replacement windows

I am a reputable Contractor and am always very busy. If this woman wanted a good Contractor perhaps she should call me again and be a little more reasonable and know that the world doesn’t revolve around her little window job in a development that is a pain in the a** to work at. No that she has out this review on my page I am GLAD that I never entered her home and did any work for her. I see that...

11/22/2020

Tom and his crew replaced my storm door and capping on my 70 year old home. The job was a handful and took 2 days. They did a beautiful job! I would hire them again! In fact I already did. Next up a 70 year old bathroom.

Description of Work
replace storm door

Category contractors,doors

08/22/2020

Perfect!!! Could not be more pleased with the new ceiling and wall repair. Very professional, on time and left no mess behind. Would hire again.

Description of Work
recessed lighting, sheetrocking

Category drywall,electrician,remodeling

05/13/2020

TAD Remodeling Company performed top quality work with attention to detail. They completed the job uninterrupted, and was on time everyday. Tom, with his many years of experience, made some excellent suggestions on design changes that we were very pleased with. We would highly recommend this company and would hire them again!

Description of Work
basement remodel, sheetrock, flooring, doors, lighting, painting

Category drywall,electrician,handyman service,hardwood floor,remodeling,woodworking,interior painters,doors,basement remodeling

10/16/2019

They did a very good job in a timely manner.

Description of Work
windows, exterior door, storm door, drywall and insulation

Category decks,handyman service,replacement windows,doors

Home remodeling, repairs, drywall, kitchen, bathroom, electrical & plumbing, floors, ceramic tiles, vynal tiles, hardwood & pergo, doors & windows, custom painting & custom decks.