Satir Plumbing & Heating Inc

With Angi since July 2007

Hophan Plumbing & Heating

From complete plumbing fixture installations to kitchen remodels, our honest, family-owned plumbing contractor and heating contractor from Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, has your needs covered. Call upon Hophan Brothers Plumbing & Heating like individuals all throughout the Greater Philadelphia area have since 1918. You won't be disappointed with the work or the prices.

Phoenix Home Services LLC

Since 2005, Phoenix Home Services has been providing commercial and residential air conditioning and heating service for the Philadelphia suburbs of Bryn Mawr, Newtown Square, Havertown, and Broomall.

Adam Mechanical Heating, AC + Plumbing

Adam Mechanical Heating, AC + Plumbing has been providing top-notch HVAC service, sales, repair and installation to Southeastern Pennsylvania since 2002. We are a family-owned and operated HVAC company. Our primary goal is to ensure 100% customer satisfaction.

02/27/2019

Joe A.

I could not be more pleased with the service I received from Satir Plumbing & Heating. After discovering the failure of our water heater one evening and after spending a couple of hours cleaning up our partially flooded basement, I placed a call to Satir’s main number. Given the late hour, I didn’t expect a return call until some time the following day. To my relief, I was on the phone with Mr. Satir at 7:30am, and he was ringing my doorbell before 10:30am, even after telling me he had a couple of other jobs to do that same morning. Mr. Satir is responsive, patient, thorough, careful, pragmatic, and clearly very competent. He took time to diagnose and explain the root cause of the failure, and he recommended the minimum action required rather than simply urging me toward the most comprehensive and costly option. He listened to my concerns and provided useful insights. He worked neatly and efficiently, and he contacted me twice after the job to check on the effectiveness of the repair and to be sure I was satisfied with the outcome. I would recommend him for any similar project without hesitation.

Description of Work
Water heater failed. Required troubleshooting and replacement

07/11/2017

SANDRA F.

They came out right away and solved my problem. It went well.

Description of Work
They provided plumbing services.

02/20/2017

Brian G.

Satir Plumbing was highly rated so we wanted to see about having them complete a repair that would fix our dryer. The task was to attach a fitting to a gas line and complete the dryer hook up. Satir returned our voicemail by asking us what we needed and then laughing at me when I asked for a quote. He said changing a fitting is not worth my time or effort to get to your house and change it. "If you want me to install a bathtub or a sink then I'll give you a quote but a fitting....." and then continued to laugh at my request. I then explained that other plumbers looked at pictures and provided quotes and if he didnt want the business then we would go elsewhere. He said "I'll pass" and hung up on me. Not professional and I was disappointed after reading such good reviews about them.

Description of Work
Satir Plumbing did not perform anything because our service was not "worth his time"

Category plumbing,gas leak repair

02/01/2016

Michael D.

Steve and Nick have worked for me since 1998, when I needed a stack replaced, which leaked through the walls. They have performed every plumbing repair imaginable for me since then. They come when I call them. Most often it is simply replacing the flapper in a toilet that runs all the time. In the instance above it was more complicated than usual because the fill valve and supply tube needed to be replaced as well. Of course, they have the parts needed in their truck.

Description of Work
Replaced fill valve, flapper, supply tube, as well as replaced bolts on the bottom of tank.

03/16/2015

Mario C.

Great company. Prompt, professional. A little expensive, but you get what you pay for! Felt like they really know what they are doing. I've used them before.

Description of Work
Replaced dishwasher

03/01/2015

joseph K.

They were professional and pleasant. The fixed a problem with the initial installation (a faulty manufacturer's part) immediately and at no charge. I recommend the highly

Description of Work
Installed a kitchen faucet and garbage disposal. The disposal developed a leak (apparently a faulty gasket from the manufacturer), and they returned to fix the problem.

03/21/2014

Gary A.

I had a real emergency with gas coming into our tenants apartment. PGW came and said the gas shut off needed to be replaced like yesterday. I went on Angie's list immediately to see who would be available quick, be local to Philly, and have great reviews. I left a message with Satir Plumbing and I got a call back in ten minutes. They sent a plumber out to my house within an hour and replaced the shut off valve in an hour's time. Satir Plumbing checked to make sure that there were no gas leaks and that all appliances using gas were working properly. Often times when you call the plumber you are spending a ton of money but in this case the cost was very reasonable. I've been looking for a plumber who is reasonable, reliable and quick, and above all that goes the extra mile to check the systems surrounding the problem. Satir Plumbing did a stellar job and I will definitely use them again!

Description of Work
Satir Plumbing replaced leaky gas shut off.

Category plumbing,gas leak repair

01/29/2014

Paul E.

They no longer perform this service, but recommended another plumber who did a great job.

Description of Work
Called Satir Plumbing to ask about drain cleaning since they had done previous work.

Category drain cleaning

01/07/2014

Gloria E.

Satir recommended Fred Jonas who came out and replaced parts on Sloane toilets

Description of Work
I used SATIR PLUMBING AND HEATING INC

12/06/2013

Emily L.

Fantastic. I rarely write reviews but these guys were so great I wanted to. Very professional and earnest, did quality work, very reasonably priced. The guy explained everything he was doing and why and showed me how to do some of it myself in case I needed to. He was also very courteous. I will definitely call them next time I need a plumber.

Description of Work
Did an assessment of a bunch of issues we were having but didn't know what the cause was. He came up with a plan and then did it; fixed a leaky toilet, bolted down and shimmed 2 toilets so they didn't rock, cleared out a drain.