We offer estimates and quotes using video calling
We accept remote payment

RTP Construction,INC

Founded 1999 • With Angi since April 2013

4.2

2444 W Ritner St

Philadelphia, PA 19145

I have been in business since 1999. I work with investors as well as home owners. I can work within your reasonable budget. I accept major credit cards.I do most repairs as well as renovations....

02/18/2021

Denise J.

This was the only company that was suggested by Angie’s List and I never received a response to my inquiry

Description of Work
weatherstrip installation

Category handyman service

How can you send a review if you never spoke to me. I receive many phone and email request a day and it takes a while to answer everyone while I’m working on projects.

10/01/2020

Anna C.

I called Ralph when Home Depot screwed me again. Of course he came the next day with his crew ready to fix my problem. Jay spent two days installing my floor and it looks beautiful. I can't say enough about Ralph and his team. So professional so friendly so fair. I wouldn't use anyone else. Anna

Description of Work
Floor installation

Category flooring contractor, woodworking

08/27/2020

Anna C.

Great. All men were professional, efficient,and friendly. Best workers

Description of Work
Wall removed. Painting. Construction of closet

Category drywall, handyman service, remodeling, woodworking, interior painters, doors

06/18/2020

Rick G.

Ralph and his team did a great job on our renovation project in South Philadelphia. New walls, ceilings and floors . . . in addition to exposing 100 year-old brick in the main living area and master bedroom. Great job and a full understanding of the nuances of renovating an old row house.

Description of Work
Renovation of a row house in South Philadelphia

Category remodeling

05/12/2020

Janice S.

It was great! They were quick, clean, and reasonably priced.

Description of Work
They fixed the roof of my shed, put up a fence, and did walkway.

05/07/2020

Jordan W.

They are great! They do everything quickly. I highly recommend them.

Description of Work
They do a lot of repairs on the house, roofing, electrical, and etc.

Category handyman service

05/07/2020

Chris P.

He's great and exceptional.

Description of Work
He's renovating apartment - kitchen, bathroom, plumbing, and electrical.

Category remodeling, home remodeling

04/30/2020

CJ K.

Ralph/RTP was very responsive to the work that needed to be done at my home. He looked at the property right away and gave a very accurate and reasonably priced bid. He completed the work in a conscientious and efficient manner and the work quality was good! He will be my first call on the next job.

Description of Work
RTP addressed a variety of deferred maintenance issues at my home including drywall, painting, refinishing the floor, fixing / replacing windows, electrical work, installing hand rails on the stairs, roof work, etc

Category drywall, fencing, handyman service, hardwood floor, replacement windows, interior painters, doors

04/20/2020

Jordan W.

Ralph and his team are the epitome of professionalism. They returned quotes quickly, were flexible with changes during the course of projects, and were always competitive on price. I am having RPT manage my property as well as I am living out of state. Full trust and confidence in RTP!

Description of Work
Paint touchups, Roof leak repair, door install

Category decks, drywall, handyman service, roofing, deck cleaning, woodworking, interior painters, doors

04/17/2020

Allison H.

Ralph did a great job getting our house repaired and in shape to sell. He also did a few extra fixes around the house for us and did not charge extra. He was very responsive throughout the process, and we would hire him again.

Description of Work
Painting, Drywall repair, and Grouting & Caulking bathroom

Category drywall, handyman service, woodworking, interior painters, doors

04/13/2017

Linda L.

It was a slow process. He took on the job and couldn't do the job. There were several projects that had to be redone.

Description of Work
He had to pull out the whole and heating and plumbing system and redo everything to pass the inspection.

Category remodeling

I never worked for [Member Name Removed] but for her daughter. The job was a bank draw (203k) loan with no money for deposit and at the end of job with numerous change orders, I was told by bank they did not fund enough to pay for extras.

07/10/2014

Catherine C.

This Contractor did not sand the floors correctly and then stained them with a roller leaving the floors with 3 colors. He was given a second opportunity to fix them with the person doing the work never having used a sander risking damage to the floors. They were again done wrong and at the owners expense had to be done by another contractor. This contractor charged for doing work so badly that it had to be done over by someone else. He blamed the age of the floors but the other contractor reported no difficulties except for repairing the damage done by RTP.

Description of Work
This Contractor charged $3300 to sand and refinish hardwood floors. The floors were not sanded correctly and the stain applied with a roller brush. They were left in such horrible condition even after given a second opportunity to correct that the residence could not be placed on the market for sale. They had to be done over by another contractor who had no difficulty doing a beautiful job at an additional cost to the homeowner. This contractor never returned the fees he charged for the poor quality of work and in fact charged for the time he spent ruining the floors

Category flooring contractor, hardwood floor

04/28/2014

Catherine C.

Description of Work
This Contractor was hired to do a renovation of a residence. The work was to be completed in 5 weeks and he was given an additional 2 weeks. The work was never fully completed and the house could not go on the market for 8 months. A Home Inspection was done on the property and the electrical work on the bathrooms and kitchen were considered to be done with "Not good practice" as was the wall framing and wood repair of the picture window. The hardwood floors were to be sanded and finished and despite 2 attempts the work was done so poorly an Independent Contractor had to be hired at additional cost to do the job. They had no problem doing the work. I was charged $400/window for replacement with each window to be scraped and painted. The windows received were 124.50/each and the paint was applied to chipped paint surfaces. The kitchen was to have high hat light fixtures. I was told they could not be placed as the ceiling was blocked and received 2 light fixtures. The Home Inspector found that these lights could have been installed in this area. The work that was not completed was noted by the buyer and had to be done by an Independent Contractor with other items taken off the sale price. This Contractor despite being in Breach of Contract would only work on the property when he could schedule several large jobs to do stating, "It does not pay me to come when I can't do a lot of work." The Contractor should have been able to schedule all the work as he had been fully paid minus completion fee many weeks prior. These items are only a few of the problems encountered from utilizing this Contractor for this renovation.

Category interior painters

i have been in business since 1999 and i found this to be my one and only negative review. Sometimes you try to please everyone and you can't for whatever the reason may be.

P & J Home Improvement, LLC

Michael's Brick Pointing

Any type of Masonry. Cost is determined by the job. No travel charges. No service fees. May contact by email. No extra charge for 24 hour emergency service.

Philadelphia House Painting

Philadelphia House Painting provides boutique house painting services in the Philadelphia area, including Queen Village, Bella Vista, Rittenhouse Square, Old City, Northern Liberties, Fairmount, Art Museum area, and beyond! Our Values: -We specialize in high-quality craftsmanship. We believe that a quality paint job should last 10 years if done properly, which means the preparation of the surfaces is everything! Cleaning, scraping, sanding, spackling, caulking, priming are the “foundation work” of house painting: they lay the base on which the top coats of paint are applied. Cut corners with the prep and the paint won’t stick properly or look as good as it can. Unfortunately, it’s easy to “cover up” bad prep; paint can make bad preparation look good for some time, but eventually physics comes into play and the paint will fail. We give you our word that the prep will be done right! -We also pledge to keep your house clean! Our workers are trained to clean up everyday and upon completion of the job. Our goal to leave the space cleaner than when we found it! -We only use low VOC Sherwin Williams "paint+primer" paint, which is good to the environment, and the health of our workers...and you. This also means the paint will last since it’s of very high quality. The color will pop and hold their value over time -We pay our workers a “living wage” of $15/hr, which is consistent with labor practices throughout the country. -Any leftover custom color paint belongs to you! We will leave the cans behind and label them so years down the line when you need to paint again or do a touchup, you have a record of the paint you used. Ceiling paint and trim paint stay with us.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express
    $100

I do repairs through renovations. I am budget conscience. I work on a timely basis. I use sub contractors as needed.