ROBERT METZGER PLUMBING

Founded 1989 • With Angi since December 2004

Licensed and Insured in Pennsylvania and New Jersey. In business since 1989....

DePaul Brothers Concrete

Hello My name is Gino DePaul president of DePaul Brothers Concrete. We are a family owned business. We specialize in concrete grading and excavating. Feel free to follow our business page on instagram @depaulbrothersconcrete Hope to hear from all of you on your next job!

Hophan Plumbing & Heating

From complete plumbing fixture installations to kitchen remodels, our honest, family-owned plumbing contractor and heating contractor from Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, has your needs covered. Call upon Hophan Brothers Plumbing & Heating like individuals all throughout the Greater Philadelphia area have since 1918. You won't be disappointed with the work or the prices.

Derrytresk Plastering and Stucco Inc.

Derrytresk Plastering and Stucco Inc. has been doing business in the area for the last 25 years. We specialize in all types of exteriors; including Stucco, Dryvit, custom detailing, Hardi plank siding, vinyl siding and all types of masonry work. Our scope of work also includes indoor remediation. We have many years of experience with mold and water infiltration due to improper installation. New construction and remediation work.

11/20/2020

Dodge J.

He was backed up and unable to come. But without my asking for it he gave us good advice about what to do to make things better till we found someone. Actually, he prevented some major damage. Nice guy, helpful beyond what he needed to be.

Description of Work
Pipe sprung a leak

08/16/2017

John H.

Awesome job. They scheduled right away, were on time, polite, clean. I know its only a toilet valve but they actually installed a very nice looking valve which was an unexpected plus! Have actually asked them for other Trade referrals because I feel I can trust them.

Description of Work
Replace leaking water shutoff on toilet

03/23/2017

David A.

Couldn't have been easier. Found the water heater leaking about noon. I Called a friend owns several rental properties nearby to find out who he uses and he recommended Metzger plumbing. I spoke to them about 1, gave them information about the existing unit, etc. and gave me quote for the whole job - end to end and said that they could come mid-morning the next day. Price was inline with what I had researched, so scheduled the work. Someone showed up about 9:30, earlier than expected, which in this case was a good thing. They looked things over, talked about the options and resolved a problem with the new heaters being too wide by finding an equivalent model that was taller and narrower. The whole exercise took just about two hours. Plumber was extremely nice and helpful. Based upon this experience, I would absolutely use them again and recommend them to others. One word of advice to those of you that have water heaters - they need to be maintained regularly (every 4 months or so) to prevent buildup of rust and debris which will dramatically shorten the life of the unit. It's easy to do and your unit will last closer to 20 years instead of 7 or 8. I'm sure that you can look up the specifics of what's involved online somewhere.

Description of Work
Electric water heater replacement after rust out of existing unit

Category appliance repair,plumbing

03/20/2017

Adam K.

Everything was fine. Able to schedule quickly. Showed up on time. Finished very quickly.

Description of Work
Replace kitchen faucet

01/25/2017

Tess Y.

Positives: Picked up the phone when I called. Gave me some price information ahead of time. Fixed the problem. Negatives: Tried to up-sell me on a new toilet over the phone and again in person. Anthony came half an hour early and never called despite saying he would. Didn't come with his own bags and cleaning rags so had to use mine. Treated me like a nuisance when I asked questions about the preposed repairs. Barely shook my hand after handing him the check.

Description of Work
New toilet flapper. Fix for bad smell coming from toilet bowl.

01/13/2017

Marcia W.

They did a great job. Prompt, professional and great quality!

Description of Work
Install dishwasher. Replace water line valves.

10/04/2016

CHRISTINA V.

Great. On Time, efficient, quality of work was excellent.

Description of Work
New shower head

Category appliance repair,plumbing,drain cleaning

07/19/2016

Caryn L.

It went great! It was a simple job, but when I called other plumbers, they wouldn't even give me a an idea of how much it would cost and they made a big deal out of sealing that needed to be done. Robert Metzger is friendly, honest and his workers are too. They did good work, and got the job done!

Description of Work
I needed parts replaced in double vanity faucets and a flapper replaced in a toilet. He also put silicone sealer on the connection which holds the overflow tubing under my one piece corian vanity.

02/25/2016

Patrick S.

Came the same day I called, showed up on time, took care of the problem! Very professional.

Description of Work
Fixed two leaks, shower and kitchen sink.

Category plumbing,water damage restoration,home remodeling

08/06/2015

LINDA S.

Seamless, Very happy to work with a neighborhood vendor and have such a great experience.

Description of Work
Replaced Commercial Water Heating System

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac,plumbing