Rebath - Philadelphia

Founded 1994 • With Angi since May 2010

4201 Decatur St

Philadelphia, PA 19136

We are a PA Licensed, fully insured, full service bathroom contractor with nearly 20 years of experience. We are an authorized dealer of Rebath products within the city of Philadelphia and as such offer the lifetime Rebath warranty. We accept all major credit cards, and have financing available. Our personnel have won awards for their skills with acrylic materials. We are proud of our customer testimonials - our greatest achievement. Additional DBA - The Decatur Group LLC....

11/01/2017

Joanne W.

Went very well. Salesperson Joe was great. Sale without pressure. Installers Rick & Tyler did an excellent job. Clean & courteous.

Description of Work
Installed wall sorround and tub liner.

Category bathtub refinishing

10/14/2017

William M.

Excellent. No issues. Great crew. Very professional.

Description of Work
Shower install, vanity install, new walls and floor, paint & accessories.

Category ceramic tile, drywall, flooring contractor, plumbing, home remodeling, interior painters

07/28/2017

Lois M.

Victor and Tyler were courteous, on-time, and professional with their work.

Description of Work
Shower installation.

Category plumbing, home remodeling

07/19/2017

Mary Z.

Victor & helper on time, pleasant, helpful & knowledgable. Would highly recommend to anyone

Description of Work
Install shower stall where none existed prior. Installed new bath sink & 4 cabinets

06/06/2017

Richard W.

Great job. Exactly what we were looking for.

Description of Work
Bathtub liner

Category bathtub refinishing, home remodeling

05/01/2017

DAWN S.

Victor and Tyler, my contactors, were absolutely amazing! They were on time every day, explained what they would be doing each day, and couldn't have been more professional! They were very detail oriented and made sure to listen to some of the feedback I had during the week that they were at my house. They put drop cloths down from my front door to the bathroom and always made sure to keep things clean. At the end of every day they cleaned up the area and put their tools out of the way. With a job this big I was expecting some issues to arise but nothing! The owner of Re-bath, Joe, went out of his way to get me the type of vanity that I wanted even though it was very hard to find because of my bathroom being small and not able to fit most vanities. The quality of the material used for my job exceeded my expectations. Without hesitation I would recommend Re-Bath to anyone! This was the most pleasant experience I have had with contractors and I wish all contractors could be like them!

Description of Work
Total bathroom remodel

Category bathtub refinishing, ceramic tile, drywall, electrician, flooring contractor, glass repair, lighting, plumbing, remodeling, home remodeling, interior painters, doors

03/15/2017

Kevin F.

Victor and Tyler were on time. Cleaned up nicely and professional. They did a great job.

Description of Work
Bathroom gutted-- new shower, toilet, vanity, etc., floor, lighting.

02/21/2017

It went smoothly. They arrived on time. They were courteous, efficient and worked all day.

Description of Work
Bathtub & shower, stall relined new shower heat & faucet. Replaced toilet.

01/30/2017

Conny L.

Victor and Tyler were in their knowledge and answered all questions a professional job.

Description of Work
New bathroom remodel tile walls, file floor, wall cabinet, lighting, new toilet, disposal of.

12/29/2016

Jeffrey M.

On time, very good price, great crew.

Description of Work
Remodeled bathroom, including tile floor.

10/25/2016

Mary L.

Victor & Tyler were absolutely wonderful!! They arrived on time, worked hard all day, were very easy to get along with, explained everything to me & did a wonderful job! They are an asset to Rebath!

Description of Work
Walk in shower installed.

10/06/2016

Ellen H.

I had Joe in & other contractors those guys promised a great product & much shorter project time length. My top wall was off line victor came up w/a creative-beautiful fix.

Description of Work
Convert tub to shower.

09/12/2016

Mignon N.

They were wonderful, my bathroom was so old and out dated and they transformed it in to a work of beauty. I can now enjoy my bathroom.

Description of Work
They remodeled my whole bathroom.

09/12/2016

Victor the plumber was on time courteous, helpful in explaining thing; we are so happy!

Description of Work
Walk in tub, new sink, walls toilet & bidet!

08/02/2016

Edward P.

From day one to last day everything that Victor Tyler was telling us about the project was to the tore t. the work that they did transforming my 1970 bathroom into a work of an to I can it thank them enough for their work.

Description of Work
Complete rip out of bathroom, replaced all drywall with new, replaced all fixtures and replaced vanity, toilet, and shower install. New floor and painted all walls.

07/27/2016

Tom F.

Was very pleased was the work done. Worker were courteous and friendly.

Description of Work
New shower stall installed, remove old bath unit.

07/20/2016

Michael B.

The whole project from start to finish went mostly smooth, 1 drain pipe need to be fixed and the crew did an awesome job to fix the problem.

Description of Work
Remodel bathroom.

07/07/2016

Stanley & Kathy W.

Met and exceeded expectations. Day 1:Demo & floor leveling & new PVC drains. Day 2:Remove radiator, prep floor & tub installation. Day 3:Installed all fixtures & accessories. Notes:Broad skills, knowledge, workmanship, apportion to detail, great work ethic& respectful.

Description of Work
Complete Demo of 70 sq ft bathroom. Repaired floor, removed radiator, installed PVC Pipes, Tub (whirlpool) toilet, vanity, sink, medicine cabinet, lighting, toilet and flooring.

07/04/2016

Rochelle B.

Rebath exceeded our expectations by providing repair service free of charge on a holiday weekend. I would definitely recommend this company to anyone who is planning to convert their bathtub to a shower. The work itself was excellent and the service was exceptional.

Description of Work
We had our bathroom converted from a tub to a handicap accessible shower. We were very happy with the results and the work was completed in a timely manner. When the job was completed, the workmen left the place spotless. We had this work done in April. Over the July Fourth weekend we were unable to turn the shower off (due to a broken part from the supplier). We called Rebath and and we received a call back within the hour. Someone from the company came to our home on Sunday and replaced the broken part. There was absolutely no charge.

Category bathtub refinishing, plumbing, home remodeling

05/04/2016

Jennifer P.

I was thoroughly impressed with Joe and his team. They called ahead to confirm the appointment, showed up right on time and ready to work - and work they did. It ended up being a bigger job than originally planned - they encountered mildew, mold, rotten and corroded pipes, and they fixed everything with a smile. I truly feel that they went above and beyond in making sure the job was done right, and I know they stand by the quality of their products and service. Their knowledge and expertise was above par, and their professionalism unparalled. They were so friendly and courteous - it was almost like just having friends over, who happened to be installing my new bathroom (and were totally fine with my overly friendly dogs!) And they completely cleaned up after themselves when they were finished - which I guess is to be expected, but I've rarely had it done this well. It really was an all-around great experience, and I would highly recommend Joe and Rebath Philadelphia for your bathroom remodeling needs.

Description of Work
Installed replacement shower/bathtub

12/01/2015

mary Z.

We were nervous about redoing the bathroom in our very old house, but Rebath was amazing and professional. The bathroom looks fantastic. The crew showed up around 8:30 every morning, on time, and worked through the end of their day. Every morning and afternoon, they'd give us a recap of the work they were going to do and what they'd finished that day and let us know what came next. Everyone involved was extremely nice and professional. As much as we didn't enjoy being without a bathroom for a week and a half, the end product is worth it and they made the process as easy as it could have been. I would definitely recommend!

Description of Work
Bathroom remodel

Category electrician, remodeling, ceiling fans, home remodeling

11/09/2015

Cindy R.

Victor and Tyler were prompt, professional, and easy to communicate and work with. Joe also was great at communicated and work with. Joe also was great at communicating with me when a problem arose.

Description of Work
A tub to shower conversion.

Category bathtub refinishing

11/08/2015

Deipanjan N.

Joel with sales team, helpful, quick, and friendly. Victor and the work team were thoughtful, respectful, and clean. They did a great job!

Description of Work
New shower remodel.

10/03/2015

Stanley & Kathy W.

*Project completed in a timely matter at a fair price with quality workmanship and skills. *Courteous, professional & respectful on our home *Professional advice, direction & alternatives. &Attention to detail.

Description of Work
Master bathroom remodeled *Demo walls, floor, fixtures * re-positioned plumbing *Install new shower & fixtures *Cleanup & trash removal *Install porcelain floor *Install vanity, sink, toilet, medicine cabinet

Category ceramic tile, plumbing, home remodeling

10/02/2015

ROLAND P.

Project turned out excellent in all respects and on time. There were communication issues that were quickly resolved.

Description of Work
Complete renovation of dormer type bathroom in "Cape Cod" home. Included tear out of dry wall, re-routing water lines to bathtub, reversal of bathtub from "left hand to right hand" version and complete replacement of all fixtures.

J&J Elite Home Remodeling L.L.C

J&J Elite Home Remodeling LLC is a leading and reputable Construction Company serving the Philadelphia and surrounding areas. We take a comprehensive approach to project management, providing our clients with a wide range of services to cover all of those home remodeling needs.

We Care Free Estimates.com Inc

Owner operated since 1975. Uses subs occasionally for labor. Cost is determined by the job. No travel charges. DOES NOT DO REPAIR WORK. License # 22750; PAHIC PA014111; BBPL #167602; N.J. 3Vh0584220. May contact through email.

Philadelphia Precision CNC

We are a CNC Woodworking shop who specializes in larger scale art/design projects, architectural installations/interiors, even DIY projects like custom furniture and custom signage. We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won't leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality of work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Call or click for your estimate today!

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available

Complete bathroom renovations including tubs, showers, toilets, vanities, medicine cabinets, ceilings, walls, floors, electric, ventilation & sub flooring.

Emergency plumbing, tub or sink resurfacing or repainting of any type, structural renovations involving load bearing walls of foundations.