ProStone Construction, LLC

With Angi since January 2017

3310 Hamilton Street

Philadelphia, PA 19104

ProStone Construction, LLC is a contractor specialized in exterior contracting projects including EIFS, roofing, siding, stone, stucco, and thin brick serving residential and commercial clients. ProStone Construction is a family operated and owned business in the Philadelphia region. We treat our

04/30/2022

john J.

Radovan and his company were outstanding from start (qoute) to finish (end of project)- started on time and worked 12 hours a day to get project completed. But most importantly was the professional work that they performed. Highly skilled and dedicated to making the customer happy. The finished product was a work of art. I would highly recommend this company to any and all. Bravo Radovan you truly are the best in your business!!!!!! John P. Johnson Jr.

Description of Work
replaced and refaced the stucco on the front of my house in Medford NJ

Category masonry

02/26/2021

Maja N.

Radovan and his crew were prompt, professional in scheduling and showing and planning according to weather conditions. Fast, good quality work at reasonable price. I used them twice, once on a project of 15 K and on another for 3,000 and they do schedule and show up for both estimates and work in professional manner, regardless of the job size. The site is secure and cleaned at the end of work day. Will use them in the future.

Description of Work
Stucco replacement including framing

Category masonry, siding, stucco

04/26/2017

Marek H.

I would highly recommend ProStone Construction / Radovan for your stucco and masonry project. When Radovan arrived to give me a quote, he took his time to explain all the options I had in repairing stucco on my house in Media, PA. He answered all my questions and provided me with a competitive bid. After my project started, Radovan provided me with timely updates and finished my project on time and as planned. He would put in full days’ worth of work. Radovan was polite and professional. Stucco looked amazing and even got me compliments from neighbors. I would highly recommend ProStone if you want professional high quality service for a competitive price.

Description of Work
Repair of Stucco

Category masonry, siding, stucco

We Care Free Estimates.com Inc

Owner operated since 1975. Uses subs occasionally for labor. Cost is determined by the job. No travel charges. DOES NOT DO REPAIR WORK. License # 22750; PAHIC PA014111; BBPL #167602; N.J. 3Vh0584220. May contact through email.

Tom Natalini Sr & Son Inc

As a family masonry company, with multiple trucks on the road, a talented team of masons and over 6,000 projects completed, Natalini and Son have established themselves as one of the most trusted masonry and brick companies in the Philadelphia, PA area. Owner operated with 38 years of knowledge and know how to get the job done right. We are a team of 5 employees and use no subs. We are not a cookie cutter company so cost is determined by the job. We do not have travel charges. Please contact directly through email.

2022 Super Service Award

Artistic Masonry Co

Trust your next masonry project to the professionals. Not only do we offer you an insured and licensed specialist to lay out your project, we also provide you with exclusive warranties on our products and services. Ask your masonry expert during your estimate about what warranties we can offer you. With over 24 years of experience in masonry, Artistic Masonry Company is the premiere authority on all stone and brickwork in Philadelphia and the surrounding areas. No travel charges. No service fees. Award winning. Additional DBA - Artistic Masonry Company.

Offers by Artistic Masonry Co on Angi
    Other

EIFS, roofing, siding, stone, stucco, and thin brick