Philadelphia Gas & Electric Heating & Air Cond

Founded 1955 • With Angi since March 2004

PA018673

4512 Paul Street

Philadelphia, PA 19124

Heating & air conditioning service calls, virtual sales calls for upgrading equipment

We will sanitize the workspace and all areas touched
We offer estimates and quotes using video calling
We accept remote payment

Philadelphia Gas & Electric Heating and Air Conditioning has more than 55 years in the HVAC business in Philadelphia, and is proud to serve eastern Montgomery County and parts of Bucks County, including: Willow Grove, Horsham, Cheltenham, Abington, & Surrounding Communities. Our main focus in the HVAC industry is service and installation of heating and air conditioning systems for both residential and commercial needs. We do the job right the first time and offer our customers a quality service satisfaction guarantee....

HVAC Companies (217)water heaters (13)electrician (12)gas leak repair (3)

01/01/2021

Very detail oriented and the issue(s) with my HVAC units were explained clearly. Extremely pleased with the customer service. I will definitely hire again.

Description of Work
Fixing the furnace

Work Completed On 01/01/2021

Happy we were able to help you out and solve your heating problem. We look forward to working with you in the future!

10/03/2020

They helped us repairing our gas leak. Highly recommended Philadelphia Gas & Electric Heating & Air Cond.

Description of Work
Gas leak repair

Category gas leak repair

Work Completed On 09/28/2020

08/05/2020

Great. Prompt service. Went extra mile to fix it avoiding expensive replacement and lengthy loss of AC. Explained what he did and what I should do to maintain.

Description of Work
AC Condenser stopped cooling coolant

Work Completed On 08/05/2020

Thank you for the vote of confidence! We look forward to serving you in the future.

07/08/2020

Great my old ac unit went out on me on 6/30/20. I'd called Philadelphia Gas & Electric on 7/1/20 and the representative came out that same day. Order a new air conditioner 5 days later they called me to let me know that the new air conditioner is in. The next day they out to installed the new unit, best of all they clean up the work area.

Description of Work
New air condition.

Category electrician,heating & air conditioning/hvac

Work Completed On 07/07/2020

Thanks for the vote of confidence, [Member Name Removed]. We look forward to serving you in the future.

03/10/2020

It went great! Explained how steam boilers worked, corrected piping and code issues and was professional and caring. Would recommend and/or use this company's services again.

Description of Work
Steam Boiler Replacement

Work Completed On 02/11/2020

11/30/2019

It turned out that the company who replaced my hot water heater forgot to turn ed it on. They turned the switch on and showed me the switch. I liked them.

Description of Work
My hot water heater was not working.

Category water heater repair

Work Completed On 11/30/2019

04/02/2019

My heater shut off twice in one week. Also, during that week, I started to hear a loud rumbling sound. I called PGE, left a message, and Mike called me back within a few minutes. I described the problem to and Mike asked several questions to get a sense of the issue. At his request, I texted pictures of the heater that evening, and we had another conversation about possible issues. We set an appoi...

Description of Work
Heater Repair

Work Completed On 03/29/2019

11/08/2018

Mike was very responsive to my call and arrived at my home within a few hours. He spent a lot of time with me explaining in detail the working of my furnaces. I would highly recommend!

Description of Work
Inspection and carbon monoxide testing

Work Completed On 11/01/2018

Thank you for the vote of confidence, [Member Name Removed]. We look forward to servicing you again in the future.

11/05/2018

The work was scheduled within a week. The two workmen were prompt and courteous, and they did the job in short time and answered my questions.

Description of Work
Furnace annual inspection

Work Completed On 10/29/2018

10/27/2018

super professional explained me heating system to me in a way I could understand and very punctual actually showed up early highly recommend

Description of Work
my radiators needed to be bled

Work Completed On 10/26/2018

Thank you for your vote of confidence, [Member Name Removed]. I look forward to serving you again in the future.

Heating & Air Conditioning - Sales & Service. Heat Pumps. Heap Filtration. Boilers. Radiant Heat. Indoor Air Quality. Steam Heat. Water Heaters. Tankless Water Heaters. Thermostat Zoning. Duct Work. Ventilation. Mini Splits & Geothermal.

Oil heating, electrical wiring