Philadelphia Flooring Solutions Co

Founded 2015 • With Angi since December 2016

1453 N 7th St

Philadelphia, PA 19122

Philadelphia Flooring Solutions is a flooring contractor/Store company serving the Greater Philadelphia area. The combination of extensive up-to-date product knowledge allows our flooring experts to assist you to get the right flooring solution that best meet your budget, time-frame and expectations. We sell and install commercial and residential flooring products, contact us for a Free Estimate...

07/27/2019

Dorothy P.

On Monday, 7/29/19, I met with Phila. Flooring Solutions' Jose Aponte. He expertly measured my third floor, created a detailed floor plan, took pictures of anything that might be problematic for the installers, thoroughly and patiently answered all of my questions and provided an estimate much lower than a previous "big box" quote. On Friday, 8/2. his very young, but very competent crew arrived and worked almost without a break to install the laminate flooring in two bedrooms and a hallway. Mr. Aponte stopped in to check on the "guys" and to leave care guidance for the floor. When the installation was completed the floors looked amazing. I am extremely pleased to recommend this company most highly.

Description of Work
Installation of laminate flooring in two bedrooms and a hallway

04/04/2019

Elaine K.

Amazing! Wilson Velez and his showroom representative, Angel, were fantastic, from start to finish! The showroom is packed full of beautiful samples of flooring and carpeting from so many of the well known manufacturers (Mohawk, Armstrong, etc.). In our case, we were searching for a very specific luxury vinyl flooring for the basement. Using his years of knowledge and experience in the flooring business/industry, Wilson went above and beyond in finding us exactly what we were searching for! You do not get that kind of personal service from the average salesperson in some of the commonly known showrooms in Philadelphia and the suburbs. They worked quickly to find us the flooring that we requested. Even when I had some doubts, Wilson took the time out of his busy day to call and reassure me that the order would be perfect. And it was perfect!! I'm looking forward to working with them again to update our kitchen floor and den area!

Description of Work
Flooring - luxury vinyl panels

01/29/2019

Delores P.

The workers were polite and detail in their work. They clean up when the work was completed.They did a excellent job.

Description of Work
Removed and reinstalled floor tiles

01/24/2019

Amanda G.

Everyone was super professional and hardworking. Angel was awesome to work with and helpful throughout! The whole process took about 5 hours and we had our entire loft downstairs floor done (approx 350 sq ft).

Description of Work
Coretech flooring

11/22/2018

Sue M.

They were great, explained everything. Fast, great work, and they were all nice and affordable.

Description of Work
Carpets installed

11/19/2018

Angel F.

It went perfect they was lovely, loved how perfect everything came out to be

Description of Work
Tile installation

11/19/2018

Joel L.

It was a pleasure working with this company. I picked an amazing product for a great proceso. The installation looks amazing, and they were able to set my installation pretty fast.

Description of Work
Hardwood Installation

Category carpet installation

Thank you Mr. [Member Name Removed], it was a pleasure working for you. we are glad that you loved your floors.

11/16/2018

William W.

So far so good I am happy with the results. I like that they also speak spanish so that we could communicate easily and the finish was clean and neat.

Description of Work
Redid the floors in my house

SRL Tile Works

I specialize in all aspects of tile and marble installs. Glass tile,marble,porcelain,ceramics and all types of stone. I will walk the customer through each step and come up with the most fair price possible. With SRL there are no second or third parties involved which allows for top quality work at the best price.

Jack Fritz Tile & Marble

I install ceramic tile & marble in kitchens, bathrooms, & foyers and specialize in backsplashes and bathroom regrouting. In business since 1991 with over 35 years industry experience, please reference my 100+ reviews. I accept cash, check and Venmo payments.

VCJ Flooring Inc

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, PayPal, Check, Financing

Carpet Installation, Hardwood Floord Installation, Laminated Flooring, Ceramic Tile, Vinyl Tile, Commercial Floors, Ruber Floors, Porcelain Floor Tile installation

Marble Floors, Industrial Floors, Granite Floor, Stone Floors