Ortiz HVAC

Founded 2008 • With Angi since June 2011

P.O. Box 2601

Philadelphia, PA 19130

Ortiz HVAC understands how important your home is and how difficuilt it can be to identify technicians who are affordable, trust worthly and reliable. We provide quality workmanship and superior service with professional, dependable and knowledgeable technicians for your complete heating, air conditioning and indoor air quality products, that's our promise to you. Our goal is to exceed your expectations in form function and value....

08/29/2016

Elvyann W.

Description of Work
Excellent workers.

04/19/2016

Elvyann W.

Description of Work
Excellent worker.

06/18/2013

John F.

This guy Joe Ricca is an absolute flake and a liar. He was suppose to install a heater for me under warranty. I told him that he would need to get ahold of the warehouse where the heater was shipped to. He said no problem. Every time I called him he said that he called the warehouse it was not a problem. He flat out lied. I eventually called the warehouse and they said that he was suppose to pick up the boiler 2 weeks ago, and that they were shipping it back. Shipment of steam boiler is $800 round trip and that even though it was under warranty if I had to order it again from the manufacturer I would be on the hook for $1600 for 2 round trips. When I found this out, I called him 4 times and left messages and also texted him 6 times to find out what the deal was. He never responded. He could have said I don't have time, I don't want the job... BUT NOTHING HE NEVER RETURNED MY CALLS! This guy is terrible. He lied to me and now I'm on the hook for shipping for something that should have been free if he would have just picked up the boiler or said that he didn't want the job. There are many hard working honest people out there. This guy is not one of them.

Description of Work
He was suppose to replace a heater un warranty

Category drain pipe

I provided a price and estimate for [member name removed] approx. 7 weeks prior to request. I visited the sight and realized the previous install was not done by a professional. The unit was missing LWCO's, correct auto feeds, hatrford loop not installed correctly. After over a month had gone by I had not heard from [member name removed] so I figured He had moved on. He called last minute and wanted our Company to turn on a dime. [member name removed] never signed the contract nor provided a deposit as requested. I received several unprofessional texts from [member name removed] and feedback from others this is a person we don't want to do business with. Our reputation speaks for itself installing over 100 boilers over the course of a winter.

04/15/2013

Elvyann W.

They were on time and very professional. They went right to work and explained ahead of time what they were going to do. They were very courteous. In the end, they showed me the work they did before I paid. The workers are very good.

Description of Work
Last year, they installed a small tub in my basement. It was about $750. They also did some pipework in the basement which was $2,500. They've done work for multiple years for me.

Category plumbing, drain pipe

Boyermah Electronics

Boyermah electronics services LLC. is locally owned and operated by qualified professionals who foremost interest is providing quality services to it's clients.

Prestige Concrete Contractors

Zoom Drain

Here at Zoom Drain, we are best known for fast response times and our ability to provide focused solutions to drain & sewer problems. From sinks, toilets and tubs to main lines and sewers, our team of drain & sewer professionals are ready to provide you with fast, expert services.

NA

Frequently Asked Questions & Answers about Ortiz HVAC

How is Ortiz HVAC overall rated?

Ortiz HVAC is currently rated 4.8 overall out of 5.

What days are Ortiz HVAC open?

Ortiz HVAC is open:

Sunday: 6:00 AM - 9:00 PM

What payment options does Ortiz HVAC provide

Ortiz HVAC accepts the following forms of payment: Check, Visa, MasterCard, Financing Available, American Express, Discover, PayPal

Does Ortiz HVAC offer free estimates?

Yes, Ortiz HVAC offers free project estimates.

Does Ortiz HVAC offer eco-friendly accreditations?

Yes, Ortiz HVAC offers eco-friendly accreditations.

Does Ortiz HVAC offer a senior discount?

No, Ortiz HVAC does not offer a senior discount.

Does Ortiz HVAC offer emergency services?

Yes, Ortiz HVAC offers emergency services.

Are warranties offered by Ortiz HVAC?

No, Ortiz HVAC does not offer warranties.

What services does Ortiz HVAC offer?

Ortiz HVAC offers the following services: Heating Services: •Radiant Floor Heating •Hot Water/Steam Boilers •Gas Oil and Electric Heating •Heat pumps •Custom Maintenance Programs •Heater Certifications Indoor air quality and other services: •Duct Cleaning and Sanitizing •Humidifiers •Electronic Air Cleaners •Custom Duct Work •Water Heaters •Programmable Thermostats •Extended Warranties Up To 10 Years Air Conditioning Services: •Ductless Systems •High Velocity Mini-Duct Systems •Custom maintenance programs

Are there any services Ortiz HVAC does not offer?

NA