NU-LOOK CLEANING SERVICES

Founded 1970 • With Angi since April 2007

Ask for details....

Mainstream Enterprises LLC

We offer quality service at an affordable price. contact us about an estimate!

Eclipse Exterior Cleaning

We are the leading Soft Wash Roof Cleaning, Cedar Shake Cleaning, Home Soft Wash, Deck cleaning, and Pressure Washing provider! We have offices in Warminster, Lansdale, and West Chester. Safety, integrity, efficiency, and accountability are our top priorities. We believe that customer service, and keeping our reputation, ensures our customers are happy. We look forward to hearing from you soon!

Davy's Power Washing & Soft Washing

Davys Power Washing and soft washing is dedicated to providing our customers with the best quality and craftsmanship. We are here to build relationships with our customers and communities, and to provide our employees with a great place to work. We are a leader in providing our customers with the highest quality products and craftsmanship, in an honest, efficient and professional way. Our pledge is to create successful relationships with our customers, employees and community by building trust, treating every project with the utmost integrity and exceeding expectations.

06/28/2018

Not good at all. Salesman contacted me immediately after I did my Angie's List search -- even before I started contacting any providers. I thought that was strange, but also thought it might indicate initiative. I was wrong. After agreeing on a price he said he'd get back to me with a date to schedule the work. Weeks went by and I continued to get nothing but excuses for the on-going delays. Then ...

Description of Work
Powerwash our Townhouse

Category pressure washing

01/11/2016

Description of Work
Cleaned wall to wall carpets. Spot cleaned upholstery. Did both well. Cleaned an area rug. Got it clean, but some wrinkles occurred. This is the first time I had an area rug cleaned, so might do different process in future. Worker was very punctual, polite and professional.

Category carpet cleaners,upholstery cleaning,floor cleaning,oriental rug cleaning

06/18/2014

Description of Work
Had two chairs cleaned. Technicians were very friendly and professional. The did a good job in a reasonable amount of time. I will be using them in the future.

Category carpet cleaners

03/13/2008

We are extremely pleased with the results. Arrangements were made to strip and wax the floor on Thursday afternoon, then return on Monday afternoon to burnish it. Workmen arrived and completed work within the agreed time frames. The workmen were courteous and took great care in all their work. They were careful not to damage any adjacent areas, and made sure everything was cleaned well at the conc...

Description of Work
We needed to have the tile floors in our gymnasium and adjacent hallway refinished. It had been several years since this was done, and they were in poor condition. I contacted Nu-Look for an estimate by phone. They returned my call within 24 hours and arranged a time to examine and measure the floors. They cleaned a sample tile and discussed two possible finishes. One would provide more shine, but be harder to maintain. Another option provided less shine, but would hold up better with minimal maintenance. It's durability would be enhanced even more by burnishing. They provided an estimate and we scheduled the work.

Category floor cleaning

07/30/2007

I was very happy I called in to Angie s List to find this family owned business. The two sons and the father really know how to deal with re finishing floors. My floors and my blinds have never looked nicer.

Description of Work
I have a 30 year old 15 square foot vinyl floor. I didn't wish to replace it, but instead wanted it stripped of its wax coating and re-finished. They stripped off the old coat and applied a coat of clear wax. They then cleaned the floor and buffed it. Afterward, they took my double window mini blind outside and power washed it. The entire job took about a full days labor to finish. All used material and garbage was discarded by them when they were through.

Category flooring contractor,floor cleaning

FLOOR CLEANING. CARPET CLEANING. POWERWASHING OF DECKS. FENCES. SIDING. OFFICE CLEANING. ULTRA SONIC BLIND CLEANING. FIRE RESTORATION.

Ask for details.