NU-LOOK CLEANING SERVICES

Philadelphia, PA 19116

Ask for details....

06/28/2018

Daniel M.

Not good at all. Salesman contacted me immediately after I did my Angie's List search -- even before I started contacting any providers. I thought that was strange, but also thought it might indicate initiative. I was wrong. After agreeing on a price he said he'd get back to me with a date to schedule the work. Weeks went by and I continued to get nothing but excuses for the on-going delays. Then after finally being given a 2-day window as to when the work would be completed -- I got more excuses and it was delayed again. That's when I canceled. I then contacted another local service and the work was completed in 3 days - for an amount less than what Nu-Cleaning had quoted.

Description of Work
Powerwash our Townhouse

Category pressure washing

01/11/2016

Phyllis P.

Description of Work
Cleaned wall to wall carpets. Spot cleaned upholstery. Did both well. Cleaned an area rug. Got it clean, but some wrinkles occurred. This is the first time I had an area rug cleaned, so might do different process in future. Worker was very punctual, polite and professional.

Category carpet cleaners, upholstery cleaning, floor cleaning, oriental rug cleaning

06/18/2014

DANIELLE D.

Description of Work
Had two chairs cleaned. Technicians were very friendly and professional. The did a good job in a reasonable amount of time. I will be using them in the future.

Category carpet cleaners

03/13/2008

Glenn S.

We are extremely pleased with the results. Arrangements were made to strip and wax the floor on Thursday afternoon, then return on Monday afternoon to burnish it. Workmen arrived and completed work within the agreed time frames. The workmen were courteous and took great care in all their work. They were careful not to damage any adjacent areas, and made sure everything was cleaned well at the conclusion of each days work. Specific cleaning instructions were provided by Nu-Look for maintaining the floor. The owner called when the work was complete to make sure we were satisfied, and instructed us again on proper care. He also indicated that they could come to refresh the finish when it began to dull.

Description of Work
We needed to have the tile floors in our gymnasium and adjacent hallway refinished. It had been several years since this was done, and they were in poor condition. I contacted Nu-Look for an estimate by phone. They returned my call within 24 hours and arranged a time to examine and measure the floors. They cleaned a sample tile and discussed two possible finishes. One would provide more shine, but be harder to maintain. Another option provided less shine, but would hold up better with minimal maintenance. It's durability would be enhanced even more by burnishing. They provided an estimate and we scheduled the work.

Category floor cleaning

07/30/2007

RITA C.

I was very happy I called in to Angie s List to find this family owned business. The two sons and the father really know how to deal with re finishing floors. My floors and my blinds have never looked nicer.

Description of Work
I have a 30 year old 15 square foot vinyl floor. I didn't wish to replace it, but instead wanted it stripped of its wax coating and re-finished. They stripped off the old coat and applied a coat of clear wax. They then cleaned the floor and buffed it. Afterward, they took my double window mini blind outside and power washed it. The entire job took about a full days labor to finish. All used material and garbage was discarded by them when they were through.

Category flooring contractor, floor cleaning

06/27/2007

RITA C.

They were excellent. Bart came out did a small corner of kitchen floor to show me how it would look. Took off mini blinds from double kitchen window and door. Very meticulous. His 2 sons came and did kitchen floor, and brought back mini blinds. Worked hard and were very professional, and knew exactly what they were doing.

Description of Work
Removed old wax from kitchen floor, put on a finish and also a wax. Took out and power cleaned mini blinds. Brought back a few days later.

Category floor cleaning

THANK YOU SO VERY MUCH FOR YOUR KIND WORDS AND THE EXCELLENT RATING YOU GRADED OUR SERVICE WITH. IT WAS OUR PLEASURE TO BE OF SERVICE TO YOU, AND WE WOULD BE PLEASED TO DO WORK FOR YOU ANYTIME IN THE FUTURE. THANK YOU AGAIN, BART ZEAMAN, NU-LOOK CLEANING SERVICE

Maid Mine Cleaning Services

Need help cleaning? We are a team of professional cleaners serving Bucks and Montgomery county, PA and surrounding areas. We are locally owned and operated and aim to deliver reliable, consistent, and qualitative service. Services include general cleaning, deep cleaning, move in/out cleaning, and extras such as laundry.

Squeeky Clean Services Inc

Since 1986, Squeeky Clean Services Inc. and Shamrock Construction Solutions have provided cleaning, restoration and repair services to residential home owners and commercial business owners in the metro Philadelphia area. As a full service maintenance, construction and repair company we are dedicated to providing the highest quality work at a fair price. Call or e mail us today for a free price quote 215-836-9274 or Gina@SCSsince1986.com PA Home Improvement Contractor # PA 006346 NJ Home Improvement Contractor # NJ 13VH06730400. Award winning.

Floors by Napoli

Floors by Napoli is a family run business. We are a small business that can handle large jobs, commercial jobs, or just a residential room replacement. We never hire anyone that we would not want working at our own house, and we always send the right person for your job. My brother and I are also still hands-on for our jobs, with some of the great employees that we have.

FLOOR CLEANING. CARPET CLEANING. POWERWASHING OF DECKS. FENCES. SIDING. OFFICE CLEANING. ULTRA SONIC BLIND CLEANING. FIRE RESTORATION.

Ask for details.