MIKE'S FURNITURE

Founded 1995 • With Angi since January 2006

Furniture Refinisher...

BROTHERS UPHOLSTERY

BROTHERS UPHOLSTERY

Then unique shop with over 42 years of experience, we specialize in Antique Furniture, We Restyle your Furiture the way you like it. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered and call or click to schedule a free estimate today.

01/08/2018

Mike called me back immediately. Picked up the table when he said he would. Workmanship is excellent.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Refinishing my dining room table.

10/29/2017

Mike did a really incredible job bringing life back to this chair. He pulled 144 rusty upholstery tacks, stripped, sanded and refinished the chair. He was also to save the label and makers mark which was important to me. I dropped the chair off on a Friday and he had it back to me two weeks later. I will definitely use Mike's services again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I needed a chair frame restored that had spent the last 40 years stored in a barn. The chair was slightly water damaged and very aged.

03/25/2016

We called several times and left messages to get information about furniture repair. We never received a return phone call.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Never returned phone calls and voicemails.

CATEGORY furniture repair

I have never spoke to this person and I have never received any messages from this person .

10/22/2015

I called again, and was told he was "so busy" and what do I have?  I have a very large job, and would only work with someone who actually was responsible.  One way to assess reliability, in my view, is to answer phone messages.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Provider was contacted to perform estimate, and did not call back.

05/08/2015

We feel so lucky to have found Mike's.  He is generous with his expertise and sharing of other professionals who can service his client's other needs.  Working with only one assistant, sure, sometimes Mike is hard to reach; however, he always comes through,  and his work is beautifully executed.  Take a walk through his workroom to observe the results.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Stripped and re-stained Victorian chairs

CATEGORY furniture repair

furniture repairs,stripping,and refinishing, stripping of doors wood work mantles, all types of repairs,chairs tables .cold process stripping and hand stripping ,all types of finishes.

Satisfaction