MIKE'S FURNITURE

Philadelphia, PA 19135

Furniture Refinisher...

01/08/2018

Janet E.

Mike called me back immediately. Picked up the table when he said he would. Workmanship is excellent.

Description of Work
Refinishing my dining room table.

10/29/2017

Vanessa M.

Mike did a really incredible job bringing life back to this chair. He pulled 144 rusty upholstery tacks, stripped, sanded and refinished the chair. He was also to save the label and makers mark which was important to me. I dropped the chair off on a Friday and he had it back to me two weeks later. I will definitely use Mike's services again.

Description of Work
I needed a chair frame restored that had spent the last 40 years stored in a barn. The chair was slightly water damaged and very aged.

03/25/2016

Connie K.

We called several times and left messages to get information about furniture repair. We never received a return phone call.

Description of Work
Never returned phone calls and voicemails.

Category furniture repair

I have never spoke to this person and I have never received any messages from this person .

10/22/2015

Stacy N.

I called again, and was told he was "so busy" and what do I have? I have a very large job, and would only work with someone who actually was responsible. One way to assess reliability, in my view, is to answer phone messages.

Description of Work
Provider was contacted to perform estimate, and did not call back.

05/08/2015

Linda C.

We feel so lucky to have found Mike's. He is generous with his expertise and sharing of other professionals who can service his client's other needs. Working with only one assistant, sure, sometimes Mike is hard to reach; however, he always comes through, and his work is beautifully executed. Take a walk through his workroom to observe the results.

Description of Work
Stripped and re-stained Victorian chairs

08/13/2014

PAULA O.

I called on the 7th of August and spoke to an employee who told me Mike was away and that Mike would call me on Monday the 11th, that didn't happen. I waited until today (the 13th) and called again and Mike answered the phone. We talked for a few minutes and I was asking him where he was located so I could bring the item to him. That's when I realized he was no longer on the phone with me. I thought there was a disconnection, so I called back. On the second call I left a voicemail and he still hasn't called back.

Description of Work
I called about a furniture repair.

08/04/2014

Salvatore M.

Mike and his team were great. 1. Coordination- very simple, sent him a few pictures and he gave me a quote 2. Arranged a pickup time, he was punctual 3. Timeline was on point with what he quotes 4. Arranged a drop off and I must say I was extremely impressed with the work. Everything works great, it looks brand new, and I truly appreciate the help. Would use in the future if I have something to be done.

Description of Work
Refurbished an antique desk

06/10/2014

Robb D.

Detailed messages with phone numbers, location, type of work needed (door refinishing) left with service "provider." Not one phone call was returned!

Description of Work
Nothing. Despite numerous phone calls and messages left, he DID NOT have the courtesy to even return a phone call. Wondering why I even bothered with this subscription to AL.

04/28/2014

Ashley C.

rec'd a custom-made stained finish vanity from a CO company with a defective finish. needed it painted right away so renovation could proceed. Mike answered inquiry promptly, picked up and delivered finished piece as agreed. No problems at all and the piece looks perfect! Wish all my subs were working out as well. Thanks, Mike!

Description of Work
painted a bathroom vanity

02/13/2014

Lorna B.

Did a great job. It looks beautiful.

Description of Work
He refinished my cherry dining table. He repaired some damage on one side and you can't even see where it was anymore.

O'harro Furniture Repair

Here at Oharro Furniture Repair, we take pride in providing the best services and satisfying our customer needs. We specialize in Furniture Repair Shop & Upholstery, Furniture Repair, Refinishing, Booking Frames, Disassemble Furniture, Leather Repair, Upholstery, Restoration for Antique, Furniture Mechanism, Canning, Front Door Refinishing and much more. We look forward to your business and serving you. Contact us today (609) 509-4999.

All Furniture Services® Repair & Restoration - NY

The Professional Team of All Furniture Services® Repair & Restoration is capable of handling, as well as carrying everything necessary to provide immediate on-site furniture disassembling, assembling and all repairs, on wood, leather, vinyl, fabric, upholstery, restorations of antiques, metal, stone, and mechanisms. Methods and products are chosen to make their repairs permanent, invisible and to return furniture to its original or even better condition. On-site or in-shop services offered to all: Manufactures, Stores, Vendors, Warehouses, Designers, Hotels, Restaurants, Construction, Moving, Insurance Companies as well as Individual Customers. We have been at the forefront of the Antique and Modern Repair & Restoration.

furniture repairs,stripping,and refinishing, stripping of doors wood work mantles, all types of repairs,chairs tables .cold process stripping and hand stripping ,all types of finishes.