McNair and Sons

Founded 2013 • With Angi since June 2014

2039 E. Wishart st.

Philadelphia, PA 19134

At McNair and Sons we can help you with any of your demolition and debris needs. The work is guaranteed and you will not regret it. We are a small family owned and operated company looking to be apart of your family. We treat our client as family as well as your home or business. Our employee

04/02/2019

Krystal W.

It went great. Mr. McNair and his son showed up bright and early, exactly when they said they would be there, and their fee was reasonable and in line with other estimates I received. I would absolutely use them again.

Description of Work
I had some old TVs and a broken toilet that I needed hauled away.

09/12/2018

Daniel H.

Excellent! Earl and his crew were so fast and respectful of my home. His prices are fair and he is incredibly easy to deal with. I'd hire him again in a heartbeat.

Description of Work
Demolition

Category hauling services, dumpster service

09/03/2018

Rich S.

We called and set up an appointment for them to come out and give us a quote for the project. They never showed up for the appointment. We waited an hour the called and left a voicemail and then texted several times to find out what happened. They never got back to us via phone or text.

Description of Work
Remove a universal 6 station weight machine from my basement

05/30/2018

Anna Marie F.

Excellent. Mr. McNair and three men began work promptly at 7am. to clean out an old contractor’s storage shop that consisted of construction materials, tools, equipment, and the removal of old insulation in the ceiling. They worked quietly, professionally, friendly, and were organized. Swept the floor and did a general cleanup when they were done.

Description of Work
Cleanout old shop/warehouse.

05/07/2018

Janice V.

It went very well. Mr. McNair and his crew were here by 8:00 a.m. as promised. They took down the fence and the shed and carried away all the trash and debris. He was professional and the price was reasonable for the amount of work involved. I am planning on using him again to haul away some junk and old paint cans. Definitely recommend.

Description of Work
demo of a wooden fence and wood shed

03/07/2018

Beatrice M.

Not well. I made arrangements twice, and each time, there was a no show, I spoke directly to Mr. McNair. Set up the pick up at his convenience on a Saturday. I exchanged telephone numbers with him so that he could contact the pick up location if needed. No contact.

Description of Work
I had arranged for removal of one piece of furniture.

Category hauling services

We are sorry for your bad experience we strive to provide excellent services.

03/05/2018

Anthony B.

I could not ask for better, they came and gave a estemate and followed up getting the job done quickly cleaned up and haul away everything. I plan to use them again. Very professional and very nice to deal with. Thank you McNair and Sons. Use them you won't be sorry. Tony

Description of Work
Th removal of an old shed.

02/19/2018

Melvin T.

They were early, finished the work quickly and cleaned up after themselves. My basement hasn't been this clean in years.

Description of Work
Basement clean out.

10/05/2017

Betzy H.

McNair and Sons were professional and left the demolition site very clean. They even helped me find someone who could do quality deck repair after the job was done.

Description of Work
Remove a broken hot tub. Cap off electric and plumbing.

Category excavators, hauling services

We take pride in providing quality service and also referring quality contractors to take care of our clients every need.

10/05/2017

Lynette T.

Great job!

Description of Work
Great job! Hope to use them again for future work

Category hauling services, landscaping

10/04/2017

Robert B.

They were fast and prompt with an eye for detail

Description of Work
Removed trash and building waste and took it to the proper place.

Category hauling services

We pride ourselves on providing a fast and quality service. We hauled construction debris for this client.

04/29/2015

Shaun B.

I found this contractor on another home improvement web site (where he has excellent reviews). The whole process could not have gone more smoothly. Earl quickly returned my voicemail so that we could set up a time for him to give me an estimate. Within a day, he and another worker came to my house to do the job. The workers were friendly, professional and thorough. I would definitely recommend McNair to any friends or family looking for a reliable demolition contractor.

Description of Work
Demolished and removed a wooden storage shed from my backyard.

Category excavators, hauling services

J R Paving Contractors Inc

JR Paving & Construction Co, Inc will build and design your driveway, all finished concrete curbs, and walkways. JR Paving & Construction Co, Inc has purchased more equipment and hired the right crew to service the entire tri county area. We are one of the few licensed and bonded paving contractors in the tri county area also servicing New Jersey and Delaware for commercial projects. We are family owned and operated. Our commitment is to provide you with a cost effective solution for your asphalt, concrete, underground utilities and site improvements. Our experienced team of estimators are highly qualified to give you an accurate estimate at no charge with several options on how to address your asphalt or concrete complete site work and underground utilities issues. We own and operate all of our equipment which means no rental costs are passed on to the customer. We are also pleased to announce we have recently opened an additional office in Glen Mills PA.

Junk King Greater Philadelphia

We do all the work! All you do is tell us what to haul out and load up. Junk King provides a full range of junk removal services to business and residential customers . Junk King even offers same-day services. All prices includes labor, vehicle expenses, dumping and recycling fees. Our prices are simply based on the amount of volume your items take up in our truck. Every appointment starts with a free no obligation onsite estimate so you know the cost of your project.

Offers Coupon

Myrie Movers

What could you do with more space? Myrie Movers is a small Family Owned and Operated Junk Removal Company, with 200+ Jobs Completed. We work throughout the Philadelphia/New Jersey/Delaware area. Our team works hard and smart to ensure you don't have to worry about unwanted junk anymore. All of our movers are background checked.

Demolition Services, Trash haul away Services, Home/ Building or Estate cleanouts, Post Construction Clean up