McNair and Sons

Founded 2013 • With Angi since June 2014

At McNair and Sons we can help you with any of your demolition and debris needs. The work is guaranteed and you will not regret it. We are a small family owned and operated company looking to be apart of your family. We treat our client as family as well as your home or business. Our employee average at least 10+ years of demolition experience. We try to hire laid off or retired union laborers to ensure we have high trained and professional employees with knowledge in all aspects of demolition. We specialize in selective demolition. We neatly and safely execute selective demolition on countless renovation and fit-out projects across the Philadelphia region. We do all the loading, lifting, and clean up, regardless of where the junk is located, all you have to do is point! Swing sets, sheds and hot tubs can be demolished and removed. Unwanted items, construction and yard debris, old appliances and household furniture can all be removed....

The Junkluggers Hauling & Recycling

Montgomery County and Philly area's #1 Eco-friendly Furniture & Junk Removal company. We haul away unwanted household, commercial and industrial items and strive to donate, reuse or recycle on behalf of our customers. Are you getting rid of old furniture or appliances? Cleaning out your office? Clearing an Estate? Moving out of town and leaving everything behind? From couches to refrigerators, desks to cubicles, TVs to computers, and entire house or basement/attic clean outs, we do it all. The Junkluggers partner with local charities including Salvation Army, Goodwill, Local Church Thrift Stores just to name a few. Our goal is simple, to keep what we can out of the landfill and find your items a second home. Any items that we remove from your property that are accepted at a donation center would provide a donation receipt that you can use to get a tax-deduction. You can expect to receive that slips within 2 weeks of the appointment. No matter what, give us a call and we can schedule a FREE no-obligation quote for you. Our employees are professional, licensed, and insured.

Offers by The Junkluggers Hauling & Recycling on Angi
Junk Rescue

Junk Rescue is a fully licensed, fully insured, full service Junk Removal Service. We take just about anything, no matter where the items are located on your property. Whether you are a home owner or business owner (large or small), Junk Rescue will provide you with a heroic experience that you will never forget. The best part is that you won’t have to lift a finger throughout the entire process. We do all of the labor, loading, and disposal. Once we remove your items, our #1 priority is to donate any salvageable items and give back to those in need. Any items that cannot be donated will then be recycled and disposed of responsibly.

Offers by Junk Rescue on Angi
Destiny Logistics LLc

Destiny Logistics LLC - hauling services specialized in yard, home garage, construction clean-out and removal.

04/02/2019

It went great. Mr. McNair and his son showed up bright and early, exactly when they said they would be there, and their fee was reasonable and in line with other estimates I received. I would absolutely use them again.

Description of Work
I had some old TVs and a broken toilet that I needed hauled away.

09/12/2018

Excellent! Earl and his crew were so fast and respectful of my home. His prices are fair and he is incredibly easy to deal with. I'd hire him again in a heartbeat.

Description of Work
Demolition

Category hauling services,dumpster service

09/03/2018

We called and set up an appointment for them to come out and give us a quote for the project. They never showed up for the appointment. We waited an hour the called and left a voicemail and then texted several times to find out what happened. They never got back to us via phone or text.

Description of Work
Remove a universal 6 station weight machine from my basement

05/30/2018

Excellent. Mr. McNair and three men began work promptly at 7am. to clean out an old contractor’s storage shop that consisted of construction materials, tools, equipment, and the removal of old insulation in the ceiling. They worked quietly, professionally, friendly, and were organized. Swept the floor and did a general cleanup when they were done.

Description of Work
Cleanout old shop/warehouse.

05/07/2018

It went very well. Mr. McNair and his crew were here by 8:00 a.m. as promised. They took down the fence and the shed and carried away all the trash and debris. He was professional and the price was reasonable for the amount of work involved. I am planning on using him again to haul away some junk and old paint cans. Definitely recommend.

Description of Work
demo of a wooden fence and wood shed

03/07/2018

Not well. I made arrangements twice, and each time, there was a no show, I spoke directly to Mr. McNair. Set up the pick up at his convenience on a Saturday. I exchanged telephone numbers with him so that he could contact the pick up location if needed. No contact.

Description of Work
I had arranged for removal of one piece of furniture.

03/05/2018

I could not ask for better, they came and gave a estemate and followed up getting the job done quickly cleaned up and haul away everything. I plan to use them again. Very professional and very nice to deal with. Thank you McNair and Sons. Use them you won't be sorry. Tony

Description of Work
Th removal of an old shed.

02/19/2018

They were early, finished the work quickly and cleaned up after themselves. My basement hasn't been this clean in years.

Description of Work
Basement clean out.

10/05/2017

McNair and Sons were professional and left the demolition site very clean. They even helped me find someone who could do quality deck repair after the job was done.

Description of Work
Remove a broken hot tub. Cap off electric and plumbing.

Category excavator","junk removal

10/04/2017

They were fast and prompt with an eye for detail

Description of Work
Removed trash and building waste and took it to the proper place.

Category junk removal

Demolition Services, Trash haul away Services, Home/ Building or Estate cleanouts, Post Construction Clean up