Lovin Contractors

Founded 2003 • With Angi since April 2012

5712 Cottage St

Philadelphia, PA 19135

Lovin Contractors is a family owned and operated business that has been proudly serving Philadelphia and suburbs for the last 15 years. Our top priority is making the customer happy. We are always striving to offer an excelent service at prices relativelly smaller than the norm by using local products and materials. At the same time we are trying to expand our “green” side. That is why all our contractors are “lead removal” certified. Most of our products and materials are energy efficient. The uniqueness of our business lies in our ability to customize each project to the specific needs of our customer in a time frame and at a price that could be compared to any of the leading contracting businesses in the country. ...

12/06/2013

Leslie R.

I have previously used Lovin contractors to remodel 2 bathrooms, 2 kitchens and hardwood floors, and a new ceiling with recessed lights. This summer Lovin installed 8 windows and 2, 7,000BTU air conditioners. Lovin contractors are on my phone's speed dial beacuse they are very responsive, friendly and provide a very reasonable price for a middle-class person like myself. A unique quality about Lovin is that they are always coming up with re-model ideas not thought of that they are willing to do without impacting the contract price. I found that very nice.

Description of Work
Replaced 8 windows and installed 2, 7,000BTU air-conditioners

Category home remodeling

09/24/2013

patricia T.

My kitchen was gutted down to the studs and 350 sq. ft. of tile and marble was removed. Lovin Contractors is a one stop shop. They do it all. Drywall, electrical, plumbing, woodworking, installation of wet bed ceramic tile, duct work, installation of patio door. I was extremely happy with their workmanship. They are perfectionists. They were punctual and neat. They left my home as clean as could be expected every day. I am obviously a big fan of Lovin Contractors, considering I've hired them 3 times. I wouldn't consider hiring anyone else. My job turned out perfect and I LOVE MY NEW KITCHEN!!! By the way, the Kitchen they have pictures of on this site is Mine. I'm under the belief that you get what you pay for. If you want a quality job done by a conscientious contractor, then Lovin Contractors is the one to call.

Description of Work
Kitchen remodeling, installation of 350 sq. ft. of ceramic tile, installation of new Pella patio door, remodeled powder room and laundry room. Also, while he was doing my kitchen, I had a leak in my family room ceiling and Ulis went up on my roof and fixed the leak. He is truly a Jack of All Trades. I have also used Lovin Contractors in the past. I hired them to do a $20,000 bathroom remodeling in my home and a $30,000 kitchen remodeling in my daughter's house.

Category ceramic tile, drywall, electrician, heating & air conditioning/hvac, remodeling, woodworking, home remodeling, interior painters, doors

01/29/2013

ulise L.

This company it's exactly the way they describe on their own website everything went really Smode they show up on time date exceed Our expectation and they did everything that we ask we are really pleased with them and we will recommend it To all our friends.

Description of Work
bathroom remodeling and design

Category remodeling, home remodeling

We Care Free Estimates.com Inc

Owner operated since 1975. Uses subs occasionally for labor. Cost is determined by the job. No travel charges. DOES NOT DO REPAIR WORK. License # 22750; PAHIC PA014111; BBPL #167602; N.J. 3Vh0584220. May contact through email.

Prestige Concrete Contractors

Yes-Ask for details
    American Express, Check, Discover, MasterCard, Visa, PayPal

Kitchen and bath remodeling, basement renovations, painting, drywall, tile and ceramics, deck and patio design and installation, floors, masonry, carpentry, windows and doors installation, siding, electrical, plumbing, demolition and more.

Roofing.